BCCI plans to extend Kirsten stay

DesiChap

They can't do that with us. Not at all with the kind of power we have :--D
They already did it once... I remember a few years back CSA offered our teams gym instructor (he was a saffie btw) King.. i think..and he took that offer. But I sincerely hope that this time Kirsten rejects the offer (assuming CSA offers him the coach position)

BCCI plans to extend Kirsten stay The BCCI have indicated they will extend coach Gary Kirsten's contract until the 2011 World Cup in the subcontinent. More... Wednesday 3rd February 2010 BCCI plans to extend Kirsten stay The BCCI have indicated they will extend coach Gary Kirsten's contract until the 2011 World Cup in the subcontinent. Former South Africa opening batsman Kirsten signed a two-year contract with the Board of Control for Cricket in India in March 2008 and media reports suggested that he would return to his homeland at the end of his term in March this year. Reports suggested Kirsten was the front-runner to take over the South Africa team following Mickey Arthur's departure from the helm last week. But BCCI president Shanshank Manohar has revealed he is keen on extending Kirsten's stay. "He will continue his stint with the Indian team," Manohar told a newspaper. "We will renew his contract." Kirsten too denied the reports, claiming: "I have not been contacted by Cricket South Africa." South Africa, under caretaker coach Corrie van Zyl, are currently in India for two Tests and three one-day internationals, starting this weekend.