Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Way back when, before IPL I, i decided to support whichever team Dhoni is in, hence CSK. I do follow BRC's games as they also have some of my other favourite non-SA players like Kumble, Dravid, Kohli. Is it true that Zak will be joining them (BRC) this year?
No, Zak joined MI from BRC.
If the CSK fans continue to be idiots I may very well be tempted into jumping ship and joining another franchise.
Names:hmmm:

Way back when, before IPL I, i decided to support whichever team Dhoni is in, hence CSK. I do follow BRC's games as they also have some of my other favourite non-SA players like Kumble, Dravid, Kohli. Is it true that Zak will be joining them (BRC) this year? If the CSK fans continue to be idiots I may very well be tempted into jumping ship and joining another franchise. I've always looked good in red :winky:
I am still a CSK fan why do you bother about the others? If we decide to jump ship, we can both jump to BRC. :D

Guest DeveGowda
I am still a CSK fan why do you bother about the others? If we decide to jump ship' date= we can both jump to BRC. :D
Marilize - welcome :dance: gunner - you can try Agara or Ulsoor...vrushabavathi is Also an option :hysterical:

Marilize - welcome :dance: gunner - you can try Agara or Ulsoor...vrushabavathi is Also an option :hysterical:
Everyone will be welcomed in Bengaluru......:two_thumbs_up:
I am from Bangalore. :whack::whack:

Guest DeveGowda
I am from Bangalore. :whack::whack:
it doesnt matter if u dont Support RCB...:hysterical: But ill take back agara,ulsoor and vrushabavathi.... Namma bengauru people wont hit each other on head....

Guest DeveGowda
Gowdaji - stop spamming CSK thread your team's shity thread is right up there :giggle:. Welcome back once BRC is down in the dumps after the IPL. we will receive you with a great party :csk:
Common this NOT.... Also this is one of u r Die hard fans request to keep this Awsome thread ALIVE as much as possible Just enjoying... As per BRC in the dumps we will never go below what happened in IPL 1 ..so no such worries..But u people has to Worry about u r legendary team :hysterical: On serious note : if u really Offended ill delete all my posts..:winky:

Adhav: I think you can do better than asking these folks to keep the thread active Post some nice info/news here you run a good fansite, certainly you will have some sources for inside news

Big THANKS to Budda'ji, sry Gowdaji for keeping our any threads active... :finger: Big Hug Keleva :two_thumbs_up: