Sikhs in Afghanistan

yoda

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan I think references to people's family are out of order, CC, wordplay or not. That kind of thing does not belong here. Neither does calling somebody an eunuch. You were way outta line there. Sorry, you will excuse my old-fasioned-ness. I am left completely underwhelmed by all this name calling.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan

I think references to people's family are out of order, CC, wordplay or not. That kind of thing does not belong here. Neither does calling somebody an eunuch. You were way outta line there. Sorry, you will excuse my old-fasioned-ness. I am left completely underwhelmed by all this name calling.
Amen.. But I can live by being called eunuch :lmao: But leave my wife or for that matter anyone else in my family aside. I don't know about Boss but my poor wife despise my ICF time hence she is in noway party to what I write here :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

but hey Dada he is got all those Pages in his Passport stamped ... Do you have any such qualifications ? :lmao: :lmao:
Actually I do Boss :lmao: At least half a dozen usa visa stamp three israeli visa, twice canadian stump and once aussie stamp then there are those border crossing stamps there is hardly any room left :lmao:

Call her anything you want- matters not to me.
I am aware of the capabilities(or lack thereof) of "invertibrates" ..... but thanks for the offer :lol:
What you term as being 'invertibrate' requires more courage and self confidence than you can dream of, chump. Its very easy to be a two-bit hothead whos' gonna fly off the handle because some retard said something about my ma. Its only when you realise that the opinion of this two-bit mongrel like yourself has no value whatsoever, is how not to get worked up over 'lafangaas'. But its something that i dont think your ignorant hiney would get very easily.

With invertibrates like you going by the millions .... its not a surprise at all
What was the purpose of this statement? Just because he has a different POV from you regarding the KP and muslims issue at large, you think his stance on the Afghan issue needs the response? Anyways, this would be my last post on this topic. I am just providing feedback. You can chose to ignore it.

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan Since you asked a question: No I wasn't concerned cause when two people decide to abuse each other, they both deserve it. When mods mix their posting and moderation I see a concern. No double standards here. And what is there for me to be double standard about? I do not subscribe to either of your POVs.

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan Bheem, I am not saying abusing anyone is ok. It is for the mods to decide. All I am saying is that one can't be a referee and a boxer in the same match. Regarding the second question above, many of us never got banned on the other site (till we came over here). But were constantly threatened of a ban. Hope you get the drift.

Guest dada_rocks

Bheem' date=' I hate to say this, but you are sounding like Analf here. Verbally abusing a guy and then threating him with a ban. :chin:[/quote'] man seriously this charge is like equating buddha to muhammad.. that gentleman was so insecure he used to ban if someone used some adjective for him which he didn't like on other board.. he used to delete threadas after threads after initiaitng the BS.. here nothing of that sort happens the guy is abusive and is still posting in fact gets invited and is welcomed.... there is no comparison whatsoever.

Guest dada_rocks

Thx Dada... But its funny how people go missing when confronted ... and their morality is ALWAYS absent when CC is in form ...i wonder why :roll:
People counter post after looking at the poster.. I say don't even look at the author unless it's imperative in scheme of reply.

Thx Dada... But its funny how people go missing when confronted ... and their morality is ALWAYS absent when CC is in form ...i wonder why :roll:
Sorry, I am not interested in having an endless discussion. I gave you advice, which you have rejected. End of story as far as I am concerned.

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan Ok. My fault. I retract my original accusation. Sorry. Won't be questioning your moderation on this board. I hope other mods are more open to suggestions/criticism than you have been. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!