Sehwag proves once again: Batting Strike rate matters a heck in tests.

patriot

Hey I am sorry graphic. But this clown' date=' SRT PWNS :laugh: seems to think, this website belongs to his pop and he can get into threads abuse and GTFO :laugh: . ...Sorry but, I think we should have some minimum criteria like passing primary school or having an IQ of atleast 75 so that we can filter out such illiterates from ICF.[/quote'] The same goes for you, nobody cares how much you love Punter and hate SRT here. SRT > Punter whether you can get that through your brain or not.
It started with this post. I never use abusive language unless provoked.
Exactly, but the bias mods won't fix that, instead I'm attacked for defending my favorite cricket player... way to go ICF... How do you think it makes Sachin fans feel when someone who is defending him gets called abusing crap like that and nobody does anything. Then when I come to say something all hell breaks out and the bias mods jump out... pathetic...
Yeah' date=' I've tried to clean up the thread as much as I could (at least on this page). Well, both of you are grown folks :P so try and be respectful to each other. On the other hand, [b']I have a troll to deal with :wall:
Yeap buddy, ..myself and teacup will be more careful about our emotions in the future. Now regarding the troll that you are referring to, should not be too difficult. Click on SRT PWNS. Then select ban user option. Finish. Khallas. SRT PWNs PWNed. :laugh:
Yeap buddy, ..myself and teacup will be more careful about our emotions in the future. Now regarding the troll that you are referring to, should not be too difficult. Click on SRT PWNS. Then select ban user option. Finish. Khallas. SRT PWNs PWNed. :laugh:
This is what should have been done with you long ago. It doesn't matter though, because SRT will continue to play and score runs like he has been doing. Crying with Punter is all you can do when you watch. @Graphic - Not everyone who defends SRT is a troll.
This is what should have been done with you long ago. It doesn't matter though, because SRT will continue to play and score runs like he has been doing. Crying with Punter is all you can do when you watch. @Graphic - Not everyone who defends SRT is a troll.
Yo, go ahead and look at all the previous threads that Patriot's made, and look at the guy who's always first in defense of Sachin. :wall: Geez. All I was asking was that you if you want to say that Sachin is in no way inferior to Sehwag, then say that, support your claim. Stop going "SRT PWNS" or "GTFO Patriot" in every post. Its just spam. This is the last warning.
Yo' date=' go ahead and look at all the previous threads that Patriot's made, and look at the guy who's always first in defense of Sachin. :wall: Geez. All I was asking was that you if you want to say that Sachin is in no way inferior to Sehwag, then say that, support your claim. Stop going "SRT PWNS" or "GTFO Patriot" in every post. Its just spam. This is the last warning.[/quote'] Okay, graphic I will stop saying that. You can delete my previous posts, but don't leave Patriot's abuse or off topic posts against me or anyone else either. I will not lower myself to comparing my own beloved cricketers with this stupid superior/inferior crap. Sehwag scores at an awesome rate unmatched by anyone else, but that doesn't make lower strike rates bad which other players on our team score at. SRT scores runs upon runs, 100's upon 100's nonstop for two decades, that doesn't mean we should belittle our own players who don't do the same. SRT is good at what he does, Sehwag is good at what he does, we should be thankful we have them both on team India. What I will not stand is this Punter lover insulting SRT or any other player from our team, not to mention the abusive crap that is being thrown at people who are actually spending time to defend SRT here. You mods should keep a better tab on this topic so people who are defending SRT don't get called "retards" on every point, it sounds like you are unable to recognize the true troll.