Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

I am now on 44,,,, even though i know that i wont ever make it to top 20.... my stupid mind doesnt allow me to leave this SS alone
Don't give up. There are 20 something matches left and top-20 is very realistic. Think about it this way - some 10-20% of the people make mistakes in the selections every day. So even if you stick the safe choices, that would see you go up by a couple of places everyday. A risk now and then can really pay off as well. Only after you reach the top-25 that the progress will become slow.

Guest DeveGowda
Thats the point' date=' its more frustrating when someone does well and you tried to pick them but they werent there.[/quote'] but its same for all the SS palyers..so if some names missing i dont think it will affect... yesterday 3 of my selections for Kings and KKR match Not even played ( i made subs early as i went for my relatives place) :banghead:

yaar somebody add Shane Watson and the other cricketers to the teams .. half of the players are not present in SS ... and nearly none of the new intl. players are present .. somebody add all present and all expected in the future
To minimize any effort on my part ( yea I'm lazy and I don't get much time ) , I've set it up so that the squads are updated from the cricomfo squad list rather than having to add players manually. Sadly it seems that cricinfo isn't doing a bang up job of updating ipl teams so we are suffering too. Presently, even if you request for certain players to be added, they cannot be individually added. When I get the chance, I will upgrde the software to be able to search our database for a player and add them manually. Until then? My apologies.. Bugging shane and bibi won't help much unless these players have been added in cricinfo squads

Got stuck in a meeting and couldn't finish substitutions.
Thanks to the meeting I could pick only Ojha and Pathan (who were there already) for RR. Lumb would have obviously been one of the other selections. Dropped two places already.