See what gets appreciated by youth these days:-)

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: See what gets appreciated by youth these days:-)

this story also was on zee news sometime back with on camera fight between his wife and the other woman. :eek::lol:
hardly a fight shailesh :lmao: :lmao: it was a one sided beating session. biwi ne premika ki khoob dhunai ki.... the wife bat
What a maslaa it has to be opsted somwwhere too spicy to be left in obscurity..

Guest dada_rocks

d_r, can you ask that aunty to write her story for desibaba.com... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Are u kidding me I am considered one of the most well behaved guy around there nobody talks to me.. particualrly women noway they just start whispering in hished up tone when i pass by.. so no chance of me convincing her to do this.. swear to god I was as surprised as u guys the aunty came of as decent womn but who knows whaat kind of pent up sexual drive she was holding inside and one fine day she got the conduit in form of that boy.. lucky guy I am sure it;s fantasy of many teen-agers and this guy lived it :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

the fantasy of teenagers part... :wtg: :wtg: i was a BAD boy... ;)
My problem was I hit puberty little late so my first elderly woman crush came in engg school. :lmao: There was this mathematics prof in mid 30's boy I never missed her class.