Vegetarians?

Vedic_Kshatriya

Re: Vegetarians? sorry but I don't see any sense in whatever you have written. if at all you are again arguing (with different examples this time) that all meat eating people have better physic than vegetarians, an argument which I questioned in first place! Sen must have been talking about these kind of arguments I guess :lol:

Re: Vegetarians?

sorry but I don't see any sense in whatever you have written. if at all you are again arguing (with different examples this time) that all meat eating people have better physic than vegetarians, an argument which I questioned in first place! Sen must have been talking about these kind of arguments I guess :lol:
Obviously we are speaking different languages then. Which is why I mentioned very clearly, lets not talk about philosphies, morals etc since we can never measure or agree on them. Let science be the judge. And with that in mind give me a steady daily diet that has everything for a healthy 175 pound male. With the truckloads of available information on internet(as many seem to say) I should have been given that data agesss back, don't you think Shailesh? xxx