Commentators for IPL 3

SachDan

Russel Arnold is just as biased as his friends from Pakistan (Imran Khan in particular), his friends from Australia (Michael Slater in particular) and his other equally biased Sri Lankan brothers, including someone who says, "One must understand one's true objective coz if one doesn't, one shall move one step down the order" [Ranjit "one (and only)" Fernando]

Guest DeveGowda
Mandira Bedi not among the presenters for IPL this season. In fact Max have an all-gentlemen team with Bishen Singh Bedi's son Angad Bedi being one of the presenters for 'extraa innings' ! http://www.maxtelevision.com/extrainnings.php
Great news...not that i want No ladies in Cricket discussions..but Mandira was tooooooooooooom much.. Its written in above link..Angad is a ace cricketer in which format ? gully cricket ?

Mandira Bedi not among the presenters for IPL this season. In fact Max have an all-gentlemen team with Bishen Singh Bedi's son Angad Bedi being one of the presenters for 'extraa innings' ! http://www.maxtelevision.com/extrainnings.php
Bedi quota system? One Bedi replaced by another Bedi :haha:
Great news...not that i want No ladies in Cricket discussions..but Mandira was tooooooooooooom much.. Its written in above link..Angad is a ace cricketer in which format ? gully cricket ?
Mandira Bedi is going to be presenting IPL on ITV4 here in UK.

Guest DeveGowda
Bedi quota system? One Bedi replaced by another Bedi :haha: Mandira Bedi is going to be presenting IPL on ITV4 here in UK.
God save Queen....!

Mandira Bedi not among the presenters for IPL this season.
Great news...not that i want No ladies in Cricket discussions..but Mandira was tooooooooooooom much..
We are all goin to miss her clothes, or the lack of them :winky:
Its written in above link..Angad is a ace cricketer in which format ? gully cricket ?
Angad eeejjj pwned :hysterical:
Bedi quota system? One Bedi replaced by another Bedi :haha:
:hysterical::hysterical:
Mandira Bedi is going to be presenting IPL on ITV4 here in UK.
Those bastards. Someone call up Michael Vaughan :hitler:
6f9kd4.jpg11uxedt.jpg282hwys.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Hiten.

You guys should be really ashamed of making fun of ones' looks/complexion or whatever the **** you find it funny in siva's pic. FFS guys grow up!

You guys should be really ashamed of making fun of ones' looks/complexion or whatever the **** you find it funny in siva's pic. FFS guys grow up!
He is a celebrity so we can make fun of him, abuse him or criticise him. Shocking isnt it? Thats what Rajiv said to me when i was saying the exact same thing which you are saying now to one guy when he was abusing Amitabh Bachchan and P.Chidambram without any reason. So are you a moral police too?:hehe:

Guest Hiten.
He is a celebrity so we can make fun of him' date=' abuse him or criticise him. Shocking isnt it? Thats what Rajiv said to me when i was saying the exact same thing which you are saying now to one guy when he was abusing Amitabh Bachchan and P.Chidambram without any reason. So are you a moral police too?:hehe:[/quote'] Care to read my post again ? Where did I stop you guys from criticizing him to what he does ? My question was why does his look matter or become a vantage point for y'all to discuss in the first place ? There is not a single post where any of you have derided his commentary skills.

Care to read my post again ? Where did I stop you guys from criticizing him to what he does ? My question was why does his look matter or become a vantage point for y'all to discuss in the first place ? There is not a single post where any of you have derided his commentary skills.
Well Said ! really shameful act by the one who photoshop'ed it