let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen

since dr has decided to take this thread to his usual low class' date=' i will leave it in good hands.[/quote'] U have nothing else to add other that same apoligist crap whihc hardly makes snese to any one with even single grey-cellso u might as well drop the charade

"Tell the faithful women that they must keep their gaze focused below/on the ground and cover their sexual organs. They must not put their beauty and their jewellery on display. They must hide their breasts behind a purdah. They must not exhibit their beauty to anybody except their husbands, brothers, nephews, womenfolk, servants, eunuch employees and children. They must not move their legs briskly while walking because then much of their bodies can get exposed." (Sura Al Noor 24:31)
sorry there's corection: Surah 24 (An-Nur):31 "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which are apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hand or one eye or dress like viel, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their viels all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands father, or their sons, or their husbands sons, or their brothers, or their brothers sons, or their sisters sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful."

Guest dada_rocks

Re: let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen Sounds like a tirade of a guy who might think whole world is sex-crazy. In this day and age too you might haexperience this. It comes from lack of trust in your partner and lack of self-confidence and mostly old folks who marry women of their grand-kid's age are given to this kind of sentiment. .. Which part is correction BTW description gives the same head to toe covering including face. PS: The part in paranethesis is not part of the text, translators insert it to make it less unpalatable. Needless to say it keeps on changing depending on translators . It's another matter even with those it sounds as ridiculous. Yes we do see mention of slave (right hand possession). For the uniformed ones this is the sister/wife/mother of those who prophet's army used to kill in war. :wtg:

Re: let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen it says else where, which cant remember where, that that women are only facing a compulsion of covering everywhere except the face and the hands(wrist down). Thats how i do it. Others are only if the women want. So if i choose to wear a burqa, i can. But its not necessary. So i totally do agree to this tasleema nasreen person to 'burn' the burqa. I mean, that muslim women can wear anything that they want but it is the extremist men in certain regions tht force it upon women that they shd wear a vieled burqa... menu2222rk6.jpgall111ee9.jpghijabob1.gifmlsngt0.jpgstnuld0.jpg ok tht shd be more than enuf to let u know what the actual necessary dress code is.

I mean, that muslim women can wear anything that they want but it is the extremist men in certain regions tht force it upon women that they shd wear a vieled burqa... .
Unfortunately those extremist men are becoming more and more majority in Islamic countries . Eg Saudi Arabia, Taliban , Parts of India , NW pakistan etc

Re: let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen or maybe that they do not really know the religion that they think they do. That happens. And these ppl becomes those after jihad and so since it is a well known fact that those who make the most noise gets recognised most, it sort of affects everyone who follows the religion.... Allah says that he does not allow for killing unless there is no other choice. There is a choice here. Unless the other ppl following other religions are 'torturing' us, we do not have to even lift a sword. But seriously, in the US, they do not even give a public holiday for the muslims for their eid but they do have public hols for christmas... is that right? aint that discrimination?

or maybe that they do not really know the religion that they think they do. That happens. And these ppl becomes those after jihad and so since it is a well known fact that those who make the most noise gets recognised most, it sort of affects everyone who follows the religion.... Allah says that he does not allow for killing unless there is no other choice. There is a choice here. Unless the other ppl following other religions are 'torturing' us, we do not have to even lift a sword. But seriously, in the US, they do not even give a public holiday for the muslims for their eid but they do have public hols for christmas... is that right? aint that discrimination?
Tell me one muslim country which has holiday for Diwali or Christmas. Does pakistan have any holiday for it's 5% Hindus. What about the middle east. Christian country like Kenya having less than 5 % hindus has public holiday for Diwali. Same cannot be expected from Muslim Nigeria or Muslim Saudi . HEck they won't even allow us to open temples. Insn't that DISCRIMINATION ???

Tell me one muslim country which has holiday for Diwali or Christmas. Does pakistan have any holiday for it's 5% Hindus. What about the middle east. Christian country like Kenya having less than 5 % hindus has public holiday for Diwali. Same cannot be expected from Muslim Nigeria or Muslim Saudi . HEck they won't even allow us to open temples. Insn't that DISCRIMINATION ???
Brunei... Brunei has public holiday for everything. Maybe thats why i feel like that... Chinese New Year, Christmas. But not diwali... is diwali a hindu festival or an indian hindu one? Good pnt about that preaching and opening temples... never thought about it.. But Malaysia and Brunei has temples for hindus and budhists, churches for christians...

Re: let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen Aqua, Christmas is a holiday the world over. So, it is an exception. Donno why, but it is. Other than that the US doesn't have any special religious holiday, not even for the much loved Jews.

Re: let's burn the burqa : tasleema nasreen well, if christians christmas is worldwide holiday, how come there isnt one for jews, hindus and muslims, budhist and all other religions (if there are more)? Discrimination on the part of christians? no fair

Guest dada_rocks

dr' date=' I would much rather be an apologist or a pacifist than an extremist.[/quote'] Again you are showing your ignorance.. option once again is not between apologist and extremist there is an option of realist too.. :wtg: Educate urself man when someone points out hazards of burua u go to opposite end naked woman roaming around.. it's nto digital world pal something called analog also exists

Guest dada_rocks

well' date=' if christians christmas is worldwide holiday, how come there isnt one for jews, hindus and muslims, budhist and all other religions (if there are more)? Discrimination on the part of christians? no fair[/quote'] No christian state or vatican forces any muslim country to have holiday on christmas.. fact is most of the arab world or for that matter any country in the world have their economy so intertwined with the west that they have no option but to streamline their holidays accordingly.. BTW does brunei allow publilc preaching of any other religion on public TV.. answer I am sure is resounding NOOOOOOO

Guest dada_rocks

it says else where, which cant remember where, that that women are only facing a compulsion of covering everywhere except the face and the hands(wrist down). Thats how i do it. Others are only if the women want. So if i choose to wear a burqa, i can. But its not necessary. So i totally do agree to this tasleema nasreen person to 'burn' the burqa. I mean, that muslim women can wear anything that they want but it is the extremist men in certain regions tht force it upon women that they shd wear a vieled burqa...
:wtg: Aqua we could have come to this conclusion in very second post . :lmao: .... I am all for people choosing the kind of dress they themselves want of course unless and until it becomes a security hazard in that case you must cooperate but fact is majority of muslim women wear burqua under compulsion.. Only if I had got a penny everytime I heard my wife and her friends' story viz a viz how her muslim fellow-student used to come in burqua from home and change into mini I would have been millionaire by now....

Guest dada_rocks

But seriously, in the US, they do not even give a public holiday for the muslims for their eid but they do have public hols for christmas... is that right? aint that discrimination?
does any Arab country give holidays for Christmas or Diwali ? Forget holidays ..... try building some Temples and Churches in those countries ... see how faar they will let you... heck they dont let you preach on TV /Radio ...
I heard IN UAE u can build temple as long as it's very humble and doesn't compete with any mosques anywhere in country in elegance..... undertone is u can be whatever u want in comnfines of ur house.. u can't eat in public during ramdaan BTW KR in pakistan there are just 1% hindus left and I am sure no country will give ho9liday for such small minority now it's another matetr there was no such holiday even when their number was close to 20 percent :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

dr' date=' I would much rather be an apologist or a pacifist than an extremist.[/quote'] Hilarious. You are labelled an extremist cos you stand up against extremisim which attempts to supress kaffars and women.
I think he is digital circuit designer for who nothign except 0 and 1 exists.. heck even digital designer know 0 doesn;lt mean zero certain range u interpret as zero ditto for 1.. HE will jump from burqua to naked and from apologist to extremist. Mian there is something in between too.

dr' date=' I would much rather be an apologist or a pacifist than an extremist.[/quote'] Hilarious. You are labelled an extremist cos you stand up against extremisim which attempts to supress kaffars and women.
:lmao: