Look at me I got spiritual horns on my head

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Look at me I got spiritual horns on my head D_r, what did the the quotes and references you provide have anything to do with your original post? Your original post was that if a person farts in the state of Wudhu then washing the hands is enough. Whereas the quotes you have provided talk about when a person is unsure on whether or not he or she has passed wind or farted. This is an entirely different issue, as Muslims believe that any genuine doubts in the mind on whether or not the Wudhu has been broken, are created by Shaytaan, to try and prevent the individual from praying as laziness may prevent him or her from refreshing the Wudhu to pray.

Re: Look at me I got spiritual horns on my head

This is an entirely different issue' date=' as Muslims believe that any genuine doubts in the mind on whether or not the Wudhu has been broken, are created by Shaytaan,[/quote'] I happen to know few meds that can make you be in the state of "Broken Wudhu" ... without any help from Shaytan .... Point is you are talking about a very normal Biological activity and equating it to an act of "devil" and prescribing corrective measures ... all in a holy book ... If you dont see how shallow and silly all that is ... then there is very little anybody can tell you which will enlighten you.
:huh: What on earth are you talking about? I was talking about when a person has doubts in his or her mind on whether or not they have been to the toilet since making Wudhu, due to forgetfulness or absent mindedness. This is when a Wudhu is still considered to be valid. Another example is when a person may have Wudhu, but then may go out to play football or cricket and may have doubts on whether or not the Wudhu may have become broken at some point when urine or wind may accidentally have been passed due to exertion. This is what i meant that doubts are created in the mind.

Re: Look at me I got spiritual horns on my head

What on earth are you talking about?
this is what Iam saying ... 1. Gas is a Normal biological phenomena. 2. There are scientific reasons why it happens. 3. Nobody is free from it. 4. It can be re-created "At will" using certain meds. 5. Has nothing to do with "Purity" of the concerned person. if anybody is trying to tell me its a act of Devil I would like to know how.
Who is saying it is an act of the devil? Who is disagreeing that Gas is a natural reflex, or that anyone is free from it etc?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Look at me I got spiritual horns on my head Once again I wud say Baadshah do u want reference of Shaitan being associated with fart in hadeeth+quran I should be able to procure that......Always at ur service