Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc

kumble_rocks

Re: Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc

Great then going by your own bakwaas logic I will say ... I have no problems with Muslims being kicked out ...
...is the quote. It doesn't look like a convincing statement; just a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek response to something you said earlier. Stop taking the words out of context, you're being like Michael Moore.

Great then going by your own bakwaas logic I will say ... I have no problems with Muslims being kicked out ...
...is the quote. It doesn't look like a convincing statement; just a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek response to something you said earlier. Stop taking the words out of context, you're being like Michael Moore.
Please read the whole thread and come back to me. It is plain as daylight that the said poster is in favour of muslims being booted from India. His comment about my 'bakwaas logic' was in reference to my comment ' i am okay with it does not equal i support it'. Ie, he is drawing a parallel with my comment and thus implying and admitting that he is okay with the idea of booting muslims out of India. Pretty simple and straightforward conclusion once you read the context of the whole thread.

Not accepted
Don't care in the least bit.
and you are basically a individual that is not worthy of forgiveness.
Didn't ask for your forgiveness. I don't usually stoop so low to ask forgiveness from your kind. Apology and forgiveness are two different things. My job is to offer apologies when i erred- not to care about whether you accept it or not. And not worthy of forgiveness for an online bloke you've never met who made a comment about your wife in a way that'd evoke laughter in much of the community you reside in ? (as evidenced by laughter invoked by the same comment uttered by a famous cricketer). Pffft. No wonder you are a fundie of the highest order that wants to boot muslims out of India.
better yet please find some other forum to satisfy your obsessive compulsive disorders
Says the person who always wants to have the last word and keeps a thread going for millions of pages often arguing through 3-4 posters at a time. :wall: Oh and your suggestion is duly noted and rejected.
moreover this is merely one such incident .. there are many more
Bull. I've had this convo with Dhondy here before where i dissed you by invoking your wife. Good job finding one of the few times i've gotten personal - that too just a wordplay on a famous cricketing sledge. My comments invoking family is almost always to diss the protagonist, not his/her family members and i usually don't slip up like that. Let it be noted that i've offered to meet you face to face to resolve any differences- but someone opted out.

Re: Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc Boss, stand by. You are hereby rendered redundant. :hic: CC, can I debate you at something please? Dunno much about religion, but could try and keep up with you in cricket, politics, finance, philosophy, life..shall we give it a go?

Guest dada_rocks

Your theory is in error. Siddharta, Adi Shankara, Mahavira and Vivekananda rose not from outside pressures and influences on hinduism but from critical analysis of hinduism as practiced in their times.
None of these guys reformed anything they just reminded people of things which were already there in the text .. Here in case of islam we are talking about changinging the orginial text not a call for going back to the original text....Heck that original txt is the root of all problme here.. As usual without minute understanding u are vomitting stuff.

Guest dada_rocks

As i said, its not that fact i am disputing, its your attitude in trying to get your point across in a confrontational method- which defeats the entire purpose of a discourse. You go at them in the same vein as someone going at the rapist of one's mother or wife. Ie, way too much slanging and downtalking - it does NOT help to change a muslim's perspective if you keep treating him like an enemy- why should someone listen to you if you treat him like an enemy ?!?
MAny a century has gone by tryign to drive home some sense into these folks but problme is due to sanctity attached to the orginal book they might show signs of reform here and there but have this tendency to go back to that 7th century stone age.. Ridicule is the best weapon against anchored idiocy circa religious edict. It hurts them why becaue they know they are wrong and this is the first step. if moderate ways had ben of any effect we could have seen at least one organization in any of these countreis speaking against the intolerant practice edict but no somehow even those moderates parrot same $hit. Only time u will find a moderate muslim even accepting there is some probem is in north america everywhere else these guys despite being at the lowest ladder kept on being aggressive. I tell u this works contrat these clwons behaviour in USA and Britain. In one place they are pampered and are goign crazy in another place the know if they attempt anythign they will pay and u will find no clown here will preach the idiocy publicly. Bloody 80 million they butchered in india subcontinent how many more till we say enough is enough. They have been given the longest rope to mend their ways and now none is willing to sacrifice another life in name fo moderation lest these spoilt brats may get more cofrontational.

None of these guys reformed anything they just reminded people of things which were already there in the text
False. Buddha categorically denounced the concept of worshipping to any God or Goddesses. That is a categoric break from Vedas and hindu philosophy. You would like to believe that Buddha or Mahavira didn't change anything because you cannot swallow the concept that Hinduism didn't know it all right from the get-go but a lot of concepts- particularly relating to karma, moksha and the brahmaan were introduced and developed throughout the ages. As usual, you play the part of a condescending hindu quite well - but then again, you hold the ridiculous view that ancient Egyptians were hindus and so were the ancient greeks. :lmao:

Ridicule is the best weapon against anchored idiocy circa religious edict.
Err no. Not according to Buddha or Mahavira. But then again,you know more than they did i guess.
It hurts them why becaue they know they are wrong and this is the first step.
Hurt has nothing to do with right or wrong- aggression causes hurt, benediction causes love. Its a very simple equation.

Guest dada_rocks

Ridicule is the best weapon against anchored idiocy circa religious edict.
Err no. Not according to Buddha or Mahavira. But then again,you know more than they did i guess.
It hurts them why becaue they know they are wrong and this is the first step.
Hurt has nothing to do with right or wrong- aggression causes hurt, benediction causes love. Its a very simple equation.
buddha mahavira method has been tried and it has failed miserably.. waise kuchh sudhar hai tujhmein at least now u accept there is a big problem

Guest dada_rocks

Took only a million posts by us DR .... :lmao:
Han ab kya karen larka moti buddhi hai.. dhire dhire samajhta hai.. :lmao:

buddha mahavira method has been tried and it has failed miserably
Which is why most of east asia is buddhist and its the 4th largest religion in the world, eh ?? I am sorry but Buddha and Mahavira's philosophy is a bit more evolved than what you think they are- unfortunately, their only drawback is that it requires too much personal responsibility that most don't have the gumption to follow. I think it also says something that Buddhism is the fastest growing religion in the west (not accounting for growth through birth rate). I know you believe in utter manure (such as Egyptians being Hindus and buddhists, jains etc. being subsets of hinduism) but i want you to know that from a buddhist or jain standpoint, you are nothing but a fundie egotistic hindu trying to go on an ego-tripping on how uber your religion is. Fact of the matter is, it is the Jains and then the buddhists who gave Hinduism its philosophical sophistication. For the Vedas themselves are simplistic books or academic journals on sciences (like Yajurva veda) rather than philosophy and i am sorry to say this but even the Gita is simplistic in its approach compared to the middle path or jainism. Its only when you start getting into the buddhism/jainism-inspired philosophies of Hinduism, such as brahmaan, etc. (which, btw, are NOT original hindu thought but makes its entry FAR later) and look at the seriously buddhist-influenced works of hindu monks such as Shankaracharya or Vivekananda, then do you start seeing the sophistication of hindu philosophy. So while it may do your ego a lotta good by trying to hog the credit in the pouch of the Sanaatan Dharm, fact of the matter is, Sanaatan dharm survived and thrives by evolving and adding to its core philosophies than being the 'original uber product'.

I know you believe in utter manure (such as Egyptians being Hindus and buddhists, jains etc. being subsets of hinduism) but i want you to know that from a buddhist or jain standpoint, you are nothing but a fundie egotistic hindu trying to go on an ego-tripping on how uber your religion is. .
You are right about one thing . Their is no proof that Vedic religions ever existed beyond the indian subcontinent. On the contrary , a case can be made that Vedic religion could have evolved due to paganism of Ancient Near East including Egypt around 6th Millienium. Again pure speculation here.

Re: Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc Whats the whole point of fighting between Buddhism and Hinduism? They are similar yet different, yet different but similar. And in case anyone needed a reality check here is a picture to comfort(Abrahamic and non-Abrahamic religion world map). Abraham_Dharma.png

Re: Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc most of the buddhists in india in the last few centuries converted jus cos they were dalits and not cos they suddenly realised that is the path to follow... most of the buddhists in south east asia converted cos they never had any concrete religion and jumped on the first one tht came to their shores, which is wat buddha's missionaries did..... i wonder why it is making u so excited.....