The Truth About Aurangzeb.

Birbal2

Guest dada_rocks

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb.

I visited Gujarat just last December.... It is running quite well..thank you.. the place has an energy and buzz about it that was missing even in a place like Bombay...which now seems to be decaying and being overwhelmed by migrants from U.P. and Bihar...
Spoken by a true two-bit Shiv Sena thug. Before I go ballistic on your sorry arse care to explain what you meant by that ridiculous comment Please? xxx
I will tell you what it means we Biharis have made a mission out of screwing our own house then migrating elsewhere. Well where there is ample opportunity we are welcome but where u propsper at the cost of local population u get flaks. Same theme plays be it aasam or maharashtra or anywhere else ( I know u remember maharahstra ebcause that fits well with ur pet peeve Thackerey but so conveneinetly forget asam because there congressi will get the flaks anyway). Yeah yeah i know we Biharis dont do any kind of discrimination so we expect the same heck who is there to discrminate against in bihar anyway. But world doesn't work like that. When Shiv sena went ballistic reason was not because they hate biharis, reason was railway vancacies are widely published in bihar and are put on low profile elsewhere and there is the thug job mafia workign from bihar which takes money and recruis people again exclusively from bihar. Reason you go from kashmir to kanyakumari railway staff would b teeming with biharis. This is what thackerey's men were protesting agasnt of course the method employed was deplorable. But I believe this wil kee happenign as long as we keep roaming around like rootless individuals uninvited. Before u start ur dictum on the liens of hey u are an NRI how can u talk like that well I am invited here rest assured the day my presence gets begrudged I am not overstaying my welcome. It's not shiv sena or congres or bjp or any other party which is to blame it's us and us only to blame.

Guest dada_rocks

Truly ironic that on a thread about Aurangzeb and his INTOLERANT world view...you call me a Shiv Sena Thug... I think an Aurangzabian Thug would be a better insult... and more accurate of what you are trying to label me...however inaccurately... Shivaji was the man who actually RESISTED Aurangzeb...
Aurangjeb was secular, he has got proof

Guest dada_rocks

I say leave Lurker and Gaurang to carry on with their no-holds-barred debate. I don't see anything wrong with a bit of effing and blinding. It's an emotive issue, after all. Everybody else butt out, unless you have something to add to the debate. Believe me, these two don't need any lessons in etiquette...and they certainly need no help.
And doc u stop chaperoning debate.. no hold barred means no holds barred.. I have sensed this whenever certain individual here gets some flak u come up wiht ur smrt a$$ words viz a viz how debate should be run..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb. Praveen Togadia: Here is what he said I know ilk of lurker will develope selectiev myopia but I will keep pasting every time.. "responding to mullah moron brigade: let us sit together and purge our religious texts from the offenisive edicts towards each other." Need les to say all e heard was deafening silece. NOw go ahead any psec islamist lefitist liberla whoever u are find me one similar comnet from even the most liberal fo islamist. Till u can do that u are bigger extremist than togadia and u know who u are

Praveen Togadia: Here is what he said I know ilk of lurker will develope selectiev myopia but I will keep pasting every time.. "responding to mullah moron brigade: let us sit together and purge our religious texts from the offenisive edicts towards each other." Need les to say all e heard was deafening silece. NOw go ahead any psec islamist lefitist liberla whoever u are find me one similar comnet from even the most liberal fo islamist. Till u can do that u are bigger extremist than togadia and u know who u are
please dont bunch us left leaning (or rather i should say, populist) liberals in the same category as islamists or jihadis. simply because i support public policy, for federal assistance for the poor, a secular educational system and am against favoritism towards any religion (i was vehemently against that bullcrap they pulled in andhra where they attempted to make political reservations for muslim); that does not make me anti hindu or more significantly pro islam. i am against the death penalty, greater government spending and expansion of the central government for i feel that our federal government s are reaking with the stench of corruption. i dont know why sensible people make this mistake. being pro islam is not equivalent to being liberal or being a populist.

Well said Dada... Instead of purging even just "re-interpreting" and/or encouraging people to interpret Koran for themselves would be a good start...
dont you think that one of the problems with islam? the tremendous ambivalence that is the product of varied interpretations? there was a reason why Hindu society was organized into castes: the brahmins would prevent misinterpretations of texts and thus preserver a uniform, singular morale that was similar if not the same as the original message... regrettably the caste system was made hierarchical instead of being pedagogical, and discriminatory which has lead to the creation of social evils we suffer today and oppression of the so called lower castes. that being said, i feel there are a number of islamic scholars who promote a non violent message and are in fact quite opposed to pseudo extremist organizations. regretably their message is lost as it is not as sensational and thus does not make for good news reporting. but yeah, you wont find such scholars in india. unfortunately, a number of islamic scholars in india who head the major mosques are rather misinformed, illiterate and quite myopic on their viewpoint of current affairs. its the better informed scholars who promote tolerance and peaceful coexistence. there is a famous story about a muslim general and scholar waging war against the and invading army... at the end of the battle, the general is face to face with his contemporary and urges the later to accept islam and thus impunity. the renegade general in anger spits at this muslim general who after a moment's silence, lowers his sword. when asked by others why he did not slay the insolent non believer, the muslim general replies that i am authorized to kill only to protect my religion and in the name of allah, however, after he spat at me, i was too overcome with anger that if i had slain the non believer, it would have been out of personal reasons.

Guest dada_rocks

Praveen Togadia: Here is what he said I know ilk of lurker will develope selectiev myopia but I will keep pasting every time.. "responding to mullah moron brigade: let us sit together and purge our religious texts from the offenisive edicts towards each other." Need les to say all e heard was deafening silece. NOw go ahead any psec islamist lefitist liberla whoever u are find me one similar comnet from even the most liberal fo islamist. Till u can do that u are bigger extremist than togadia and u know who u are
please dont bunch us left leaning (or rather i should say, populist) liberals in the same category as islamists or jihadis. simply because i support public policy, for federal assistance for the poor, a secular educational system and am against favoritism towards any religion (i was vehemently against that bullcrap they pulled in andhra where they attempted to make political reservations for muslim); that does not make me anti hindu or more significantly pro islam. i am against the death penalty, greater government spending and expansion of the central government for i feel that our federal government s are reaking with the stench of corruption. i dont know why sensible people make this mistake. being pro islam is not equivalent to being liberal or being a populist.
no they are not in-fact islam is as far from liberalism as one can get but fact is these days without a fail pro-islamist and liberalist go hand i hand.. there never was a marriage of biggest mis-fit

Lurker now you calling me a Praveen Togadia..what are you...? an Afzal Guru or is it a Medha Patkar...or a Laloo Prasad?
Whoever I am one thing is for sure I have got you exactly where I wanted, completely exposed. Any sane person can see through your act of trying to discriminate against your own countrymen, so keep trying to spin at it and keep looking dumb. Now to your answer:
1... none of your goddamn business..unless you want to tell me yours first
Hahaha..So much so for shouting from the rooftops about "NAPUNSHAKTA". Whatever happened to your "PURUSHARTH" my dear? Ek question mein jawaab dene se peeche hat gaye. Its not that you choose to not answer that question because its not any of my godammn business(as you put it). It is because an honest answer to that question would directly incriminate you. And show you for what you truly are - Haathi ke daant khaane ke aur, deekhane ke aur. English mein usse hypocrite kahte hain but I much prefer the Hindi lingo. Khair the next time you open your mouth with a big word like "NAPUNSHKTA" and criticize ancestors of Indian history you better check a mirror first!
2... Yes Indians should be allowed to migrate to Kashmir...and to purchase property too..
Yeah sure! You are the one to advocate stopping Indians from coming to Bombay but are quick to suggest they should be allowed to go to Kashmir! Why? One simple reason - hate for Islam and Pakistan. What else can it be? Love for India and Indians? no. Love for Biharis? Dont make me laugh now. Sometimes I wonder(specially when I deal with the likes of you) if it is Pakistan that keeps India together?? Why does a Gujarati hate a Bihari migrant to come to Bombay/Ahmedabad but is more than happy to raise a hangama to ensure that Bihari can migrate to Srinagar. xxxxx

Guest dada_rocks

Shiv Sena even targetted Gujaratis in the 70's . I hope they realize this fact.
Tamil people targeted northies in 60's so.. youy hav fetish for dead issues like sati prath this and that pal we are dicussing here contemporary issues..

Guest dada_rocks

Hahaha..So much so for shouting from the rooftops about "NAPUNSHAKTA". Whatever happened to your "PURUSHARTH" my dear? Ek question mein jawaab dene se peeche hat gaye.
really a guy who rusn away when bumped into inconveneient truth talking i these terms sounds hyocritic.. I guess Birbal should have borrowred ur words. "I reserve the right to respond when and if it's conveient" :lmao:

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb. Lurker you are WAY too sensitive... I have no problem with a Bihari migrating to Bombay or a Gujju Migrating to Patna... or a Tamilian migrating to Delhi... What I have a problem with is UNRESTRICTED migration from ANYWHERE into a city like Bombay... I guess I should have not have singled out Biharis and U.P.ites...but that is where the LARGE number of migrants are coming from... If they were coming from Gujarat I would be against that too... UNDERSTAND... :mad:

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb. As for Napusakta...etc...Lurker...your comments are the creation of an overactive IMAGINATION... I post here only occassionally. And btw, it took you a long time to answer my question too... Were you adjusting your Bangles, my dear? :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb. Noboyd begrudges migration but fact is we biharis have this issue with migratng in droves and changing the local demography in no time.. I don't fault them their politicaina have faield them and there is hardly anythign to look forward to in bihar hence this trend.. but to expect that u wil eb embraced whereevr u go is asking too much in a country where opprtunity is at premium.....noone has thsi congenital malice against this ro that group this is brone out of roti/kapara/makan issue and to wish otherwise well is expecting everyone to be mahatma gandhi.. in my view it's good in some sense if it takes this for us biharis to wake up so be it.......... bihari polticians should take a leaf out of other states where they do fight against each other but when it comes to negotiating fund from federal govt crab mentality doesn't creep in.. BTW I have already started seeing signs of this happenign in bihar too in recent past.. like laloojee and nitish kumar will be swon enemy on the outside wbut when it coes to nitish's power project in nalanda needing freight train running from jharkhand to nalanda region laloojee will make that happen in jiffy as railway minister without any fanfare :wtg: bahut ho gaya dar dar bhatakana time to bring our house in order.. Regionalism with emotional atatchment never does any harm to any region and we better stop celebrating our rootlessness otherwise we will keep loitering at the bottom ladder of socio/economic index till eternity.......... this calls for a shayari "hamen to apanon ne loota gairon mein kahan dam tha Hamari kishti wahan doobi jahan pani kam tha"

Tamil people targeted northies in 60's so.. youy hav fetish for dead issues like sati prath this and that pal we are dicussing here contemporary issues..
Apna Asli Aukaat dekha raha hai , tu. You have stooped down to using these kind of languages "Fetish " , "Fack"( in the other thread) etc. Grow up budddy. And my comment was in context to Birbal's comment about Biharis and UPites coming to mumbai. I am not game for clownish debates with you . And why don't you answer the questions I asked you in the other thread about Gypsies and Jews.

Guest dada_rocks

Apna Asli Aukaat dekha raha hai , tu. You have stooped down to using these kind of languages "Fetish " , "Fack"( in the other thread) etc. Grow up budddy. And my comment was in context to Birbal's comment about Biharis and UPites coming to mumbai. I am not game for clownish debates with you . And why don't you answer the questions I asked you in the other thread about Gypsies and Jews.
gte out of kitchen if u can't take the heat and i have seen how ur mind works,, someone wirtes about kumbles inclusion he becomes sounthy hater.. get a grip go ahead and check there answer is there but one needs bare minimum intelligence to understand too I can;t really lend that to tyou

pls substantiate with specific incidents and sources.

pls substantiate with specific incidents and sources.
Yoda, good luck getting any truth from this poster. Note that he indirectly endorses Shiv Sena's thugish behaviour towards south Indians in the 70's by personally abusing me for bringing that up. I hope Bheembhai is reading these posts.