The Truth About Aurangzeb.

Birbal2

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb.

Lurker you are WAY too sensitive
Dont quite know where that came from. But yes I tend to respect my ancestors more than some smarty pants who is willing to paint them as "NAPUNSHAK" till 80's or whatever.
What I have a problem with is UNRESTRICTED migration from ANYWHERE into a city like Bombay
Okay so why do you have a problem with that? For example, every year a lot of highly educated people move to Bombay. I, and many like me, was in Bombay for many a years working in a pretty decent job. Some of my fondest memories are of the Bombay. Would you have a problem if a highly qualified person makes to Bombay? If Yes then why Yes. If No then isnt it a discrimination right there?
I guess I should have not have singled out Biharis and U.P.ites...but that is where the LARGE number of migrants are coming from...
Good. Glad to hear you see you look at it that way now. I would also like to conclude my stand on this one. Every Indian has the same rights in India. Whether he lives at a high rise at Cuffe Parade or a remote village in NorthEast. He can very well move inside his country to enhance his future. As for your snide remarks about bangles etc I shall let it slide. Guess we have had enough name calling as its. But yeah next time you call our ancestors NAPUNSHAK you should add a little disclaimer at the end, something along the lines of - "I am talking about my ancestors only of course". xxxx

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb. Actually I don't NOW see it that way... I ALWAYS saw it that way... and your OVERSENSITIVENESS made you jump to conclusions... Actually I have no problem with restricting the entry of even educated persons to Bombay... unles the Govt., or the private sector with the Govt. STEPPING THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY... can provide minimum services for the people... But HELL NO... I don't want people comming to Bombay and squatting on the footpaths, etc... and destroying the quality of life for majority of people.. It is unfair to both the migrant and to the current residents of Bombay...

Actually I have no problem with restricting the entry of even educated persons to Bombay... unles the Govt., or the private sector with the Govt. STEPPING THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY... can provide minimum services for the people...
That is unconstitutional. You can harp from every single rooftop and the only thing that will happen is that YOU WOULD BE BEHIND BARS. Any Indian, regardless of colour, education whatever, has the right to move to Bombay and pursue betterment of his life. That is the Constitution given right to every Indian. End of the story.
But HELL NO... I don't want people comming to Bombay and squatting on the footpaths, etc... and destroying the quality of life for majority of people.. It is unfair to both the migrant and to the current residents of Bombay...
Phir wahi murgi ki ek taang? Boss half the population, if not more, of "current" residents of Bombay are migrants themselves! You think Amitabh Bacchan was born in Bombay? Or Shahrukh Khan? You sound like Lata Mangeshkar who didnt want an overbidge in her area. "I am all good here, I don't want anybody else now". Every single city in India is owned by Indians and they are free to move anywhere they chose to. xxxx

Re: The Truth About Aurangzeb. I wonder who collected jizya for this tyrant Aurangazeb. Why no mention of Rajput Generals during his reign and the entire Mughal reign. We need to start a discussion about Hindu traitors who sided with this tyrant. Jeez , how low these hindus can get. Supporting a bigot , attacking other Hindus , collecting jizya for the Mughals , tacit approval of temple desecration , marrying of their daughters to these persian thugs etc. TRUTH BE DAMNED.

I wonder who collected jizya for this tyrant Aurangazeb. Why no mention of Rajput Generals during his reign and the entire Mughal reign. We need to start a discussion about Hindu traitors who sided with this tyrant. Jeez ' date=' how low these hindus can get. Supporting a bigot , attacking other Hindus , collecting jizya for the Mughals , tacit approval of temple desecration , marrying of their daughters to these persian thugs etc. TRUTH BE DAMNED.[/quote'] Same as the current pseudo-secular wannabe intellectuals...right? :lmao:

I wonder who collected jizya for this tyrant Aurangazeb. Why no mention of Rajput Generals during his reign and the entire Mughal reign. We need to start a discussion about Hindu traitors who sided with this tyrant. Jeez ' date=' how low these hindus can get. Supporting a bigot , attacking other Hindus , collecting jizya for the Mughals , tacit approval of temple desecration , marrying of their daughters to these persian thugs etc. TRUTH BE DAMNED.[/quote'] Same as the current pseudo-secular wannabe intellectuals...right? :lmao:
So called progressive thinking :lol:

Right. But there you go , not criticizing these Hindus who sold their soul to their muslim masters. So much for our religion. I say shame on these Hindu traitors , these insects are worst than Aurangazeb. These guys screwed their own brethen. And why am I not surprised that the usual Hindu brigade here fail to criticize these insects . :chin: :chin:

So called progressive thinking :lol:
your point is ? :shrug:

Why is it that only Hindus have huge number of PSecs. Something wrong with our religion then? :shrug:
Err no. Not only hindus. Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. all have psecs - or rather, the fundie ones amongst them call the other not-so-fundie ones 'psecs' in those religions. A lot of 'psec' talk comes into Indian media because a lot of desis are sitting in the US, blindly copying the US and thinking that the US definition of secularism is the only definition of secularism or worse yet, they fail to realize that the Indian constitution and the American constitution defines 'secularism' differently. So when a two-bit Yankee author for Time magazine goes 'gosh, india says its secular but that decision wasnt secular!', the desis go 'thats right. psec psec psec!'