What will you do?

kabira

Re: What will you do?

Do you really believe that 911 was orchestrated ?
I think there was fair bit of government involvement to let it happen. For there are some inconsistencies in their story that just screamingly stands out from my scientific background. For eg, WTC - looked ditto carbon copy of a controlled demolishion gone to plan. No way does an uncontrolled demolishion collapse that neatly. Pentagon - a normal standard liner plane with paper-thin walls punches neat concentric holes through 5-6 layers of steel reinforced walls ? the wings magically folded up and went through instead of being shorn off ? Nothing happened to the lawn in front ? Sorry but i am not buying it. And in reality, i know several engineers/scientists in real life who have same type of scepticism rising from the ludicrous difference between US government claim and what really happened. Ofcourse, its not like the US government doesn't have a precedent of deliberately lying to its people and decieving them for orchestrating a war ( Tet offensive, Pearl Harbor, etc all cases in point where the government lied to the public and later on accepted it ). Ofcourse, some of our yankee bootlickers here are too hasty in forgetting that. They just see 'ooh america is anti-muslim too, like i am. so america is good' angle in their typically simpleton fashion. These guys don't realize that America is responsible for more people dying in India today than the Jihadists, thanks to American government's illegal tactic of subisidizing its own farming industry while preventing Indian government from doing this while at the same time introducing GM seeds that totally kills off farmers.