Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

head coach

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 And because we have NO turn the other cheek Muslim leaders...we need someone like Modi from time to time... Also Gujarat is on Border of the Muslim Fundoo Epicenter of the UNIVERSE... and if it did not take a strong position... there would be a Domino effect... Clearly the muslims involved in the Godhra incident were supported by our esteemed Padosis... Hindus in rest of India should be glad that Gujarati Hindus have finally said enough is enough... And even after this they put their money and life on the line... Recently when there were attacks on TOURISTS in Kashmir...by Muslim Fundoos... who bore the brunt? Gujarati Indians...who form the largest number of visitors to the Indian state of Kashimir of any group and support the ECONOMY of Kashmiri muslims...the MOST...

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

I am still waiting for a truly Internationally Significant Turn the Other Cheek Muslim leader... don't think there ever was one, or will be one...
Rumi and Kabir were two names i can think right off the top of my head for muslim leaders who were 'turn the other cheek' type.

CC time to check out that link about Sufism 101 once again ... lemme know if you have lost it. :lmao:
I mentioned Rumi. Not sufism in its entirity- which developed a lot more for a long time AFTER Rumi - who was merely one of the founding fathers. However, since you've probably never read Rumi, you don't know just how decent a chap this fellow was. A far better role model Rumi was than most VHP/RSS types i've encountered.

CC1981 ' date=' what do you think of Gandhi's comments hare. Surely , you woudn't agree with him , right ? :huh:[/quote'] I see it as a political comment. Gandhi the politician is a different entity to me than Gandhi the philosopher. And i don't think Gandhi was 100% right in either field. All i can say is that if everybody were like Gandhi, the world would be a safer and more humane place. That is good enough for me to respect the man overall. Anyways, i don't want to get into this Gandhi debate. I grew up in a household where my uncle was a big-time Gandhivaadi and my grandfather was a big time Forward Bloc supporter so i grew quite tired of arguments pertaining to Gandhi or Bose. I still am beyond the occasional commentary.

Rumi and Kabir... If they were around today they would have BOUNTY on their head like Salman Rushdie... Tasleema Nasreen...and that Dutch Somali lady...I forget her name....
Unfortunately you are absolutely right. But what concerns me is the way hinduism is going, if Vivekananda were to be born 100 years from now, he'd get killed too. Anyways, i have no probs. in saying that i care more about the direction Hinduism is heading towards or what will become of it more than what is/or will be in Islam or Christianity.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Isn't it obvious that the hard line Hindus are a reaction, not even an equal and opposite...(they are much milder than the Islamic hard liners)...but nevertheless a reaction to constant appeasement by the moderate Hindus to the Islamic fundoos?

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 It is obvious that it is a reactionary response from hard line hindus. But reactionary responses are not proactive but reactive. Which means reactionary responses rarely make sense or take account of the long term. But regardless, the bottomline is that hinduism is becomming fundamentalist too...which is what i find concerning.

Which means reactionary responses rarely make sense or take account of the long term.
Nope they make perfect sense .... unless ofcourse you are a Jihadi at the receiving end.
I don't want to argue the point further but there are several authors of immense repute spread over various cultures, from Buddha, Neitzche, Kant, Confucious, etc. who very clearly explain why a reactionary outlook towards society is self defeating and ultimately stifling/stunting of the culture, leading to eventual demise. Since i myself obviously cannot convince you of anything, perhaps i can recommend these far more illustrious men than myself to read and find out why a reactionary reponse towards social outlook is ultimately self defeating. The values you are trying to protect won't be alive if the methods you are implementing to protect them take hold and gain popularity. Hardline hinduism is what will destroy hinduism from within- or atleast for a long long time.

and I can refer to works of equal no of Great men who will tell you otherwise
Please do. I am yet to hear a non-nihilistic principle that advocates reactionism is the best course of action. But please humour me.
and FFS havent we tried the "Turn the other cheek" option to death ... i mean literally ?
Why do you counter any challenges towards your philosophy by seeking out and parodying the extreme opposite ? I mean when someone says 'give muslims their due credit in fields they deserve', you respond with ' oh sure, muslims are great people, hindus are poor pathetic creatures worth no merit'. Or like here, where i say aggressive action is against hindu philosophy, you respond with 'sure, curl up and die by turning the other cheek.' Do you not have any concept of middle ground ? I advocate debate and knowledge spread through rationalism. You do not counter insanity with insanity- you counter it with sanity. That is the point you don't get and that is why your insane reaction to insanity is ultimately self-defeating. Anyways, i am out of here,i got better things to do on a sunday morning than arguing with religious zealots.

. even that didnt work out well .
Obviously! A system of problem requires a stable middle ground solution, not the extreme.
What part of ... "Such tactics dont work when the other party is not capable of shame" do you not understand ?
And what part of 'adopting your tactics is the equivalent of adopting the adversaries and foresaking our values' don't you understand ?? This is about the right course of action. Not winning or losing.
No-one here thinks that you talk rationally
Sorry to burst your delusions of grandeur bubble but you don't have the authority or the power to speak for everyone's behalf.

dont flatter yourself
I am not.
Kumble Rocks is the latest in the long list of posters who believes you have lost it ... to quote his own posts ... Feel free to ask for the list of posters who think likewise .... and I will provide you with that list with their endorsements ...
I realize that your English comprehension, as usual is wonky. But i'd ask you to look up the definition of the term "nobody". Ie, you can produce all the list you like and care for obviously - but if its not exhaustive and conclusive to your view, it cannot be 'nobody'. Anyways, i dont think you understood well enough - i said i advocate debate through rationalism. This is not reflective and is independet of the rationality of my arguments. Rationalism is a school of thought in terms of modus operandi. Does not mean that the advocate of this method is always correct in rationalizing his/her viewpoints. Pay attention to the bolded words.
but since you dont have issues in getting rid of 800 Million hindus in the course of trying out your delusional theories
There you go again on the opposite end of the spectrum.Apparently not condoning the actions of fundie hindus like yourself is condoning the death of 800 million ( dunno btw where you got that absurd number from) hindus. Spoken like a true fundie !
I can see where you are comming from
No. You truly cannot. I wish you could though. Anyways- gotto go. As i said, got better things to do than argue with fundies early sunday morning.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 "Lost it" is tad too harsh on CC , my apologizes to CC if I have posted to that effect before. Personally , I don't agree with CC's views about Hinduism which tends to be too dogmatic and idealistic. I hope he finds his peace with Buddhism. My personal opinion is , it's great to have both posters i,e Bheem and CC. Debate becomes much more interesting and you guys sure as hell are knowlegable. :wtg:

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 BB , Point No 7 , Even I agree with CC. I don't think Prophet was a bad person for his time. Don't forget , he had the disadvantage of being a military commander unlike other god man except probably Guru Gobind Singh. Plus 1.3 billion follow him , their has to be something right about his teachings. Just my thoughts on this matter. When did CC say point No 2 and point No 6? I agree remaining points are damning and quite frankly absurd.

BB , Point No 7 , Even I agree with CC. I don't think Prophet was a bad person for his time. Don't forget , he had the disadvantage of being a military commander unlike other god man except probably Guru Gobind Singh. Plus 1.3 billion follow him , their has to be something right about his teachings. Just my thoughts on this matter. When did CC say point No 2 and point No 6? I agree remaining points are damning and quite frankly absurd.
KR, we've been through this again. Just the sheer # of his followers doesn't mean much, because 99.99999% of them are just blind followers, they can't even imagine to critically think of his words and deeds. He was a military commander by choice mostly. And that was the best opportunity to show his difference than the most blood-thirsty ones, which he didn't and even bettered some of them. And on a personal note, the less said the better it is. Let me know if you know anyone who made his adopted son divorce his wife, so that Md could marry her. Bheembhai, he also said, probability of getting killed for apostasy in india is the same as in sharia countries, dubai is as liberal as india :lmao: