Ten Homes Of Hindus Burnt To Ground In Bangladesh

Birbal3

Re: Ten Homes Of Hindus Burnt To Ground In Bangladesh

Makes me wonder why we won independence for these Namak Harams. :mad: :mad: Hindu population has been decimated in Pak and Bangladesh from what it was before.
We should have just annexed them.
why bring garbage to india?
So,Bengalis are garbage, eh ? :lol::lol:
not bengalis u know who; don't make me say it
So bengali muslims are garbage, eh ? :lol:

Makes me wonder why we won independence for these Namak Harams. :mad: :mad: Hindu population has been decimated in Pak and Bangladesh from what it was before.
Bangladesh, not Bengladesh. :lmao:

Bangladesh, not Bengladesh.
So now you presume to tell a Bengali (myself) who is and who isn't a bengali, eh ? This should be interesting. Might i ask you where from India do you originate ?? PS: West Bengal, too, is Bangladesh. You'd know why if you knew the meaning of the word 'Bangladesh'. And 'bengladesh' doesn't make any sense. But then again, you know these things better than a Bengali does apparently. :hail:

Has a single movie been made about this most CHILLING period in the subcontinents history... Salman Rushdie wrote a book... Midnights Children that allegorically refered to this...and was promtly banned in India... Yet we cry crocodile tears for movies like Parzania which has NOT been offically banned...unlike Da Vinci Code which was ACTUALLY banned...
Da Vinci Code was banned in india? wtf? are indian chrisitians such an insensitive lot that they cannot withstand a simple conjecture, something which infact did not directly challenge the christian faith!

Bangladesh, not Bengladesh. :lmao:
Ah i love the respect and courtesy we pile onto our dear neighbors who save for the recent modern history were infact members of this great nation... so of you guys go overboard. heck if bihar urinated, it would wash away bangladesh... that should put the so called "threat" from the bangladeshis in perspective. they are a nation with some serious problems. lack of resources, poor economy and communal disharmony. ideal breading grounds for extremism. lets be sensitive and intelligent enough to such factors before passing judgment. and for those talking about teaching them a "big lesson", well keep in mind that india has never been the aggressor. we have always resorted to military might as a last resort or more significantly in the capacity of self defense. lets not frack that record!