What Happened To All The Threads?

Birbal3

Re: What Happened To All The Threads? She's probably too young and naive to know more deeply about islam. In fact I have seen many muslims whose knowledge about koran and islam came from mainly the lectures of local imams and family members, so some of them are quite decent while others are not.

Re: What Happened To All The Threads?

im having trouble PMing... but i dont mind saying these kinda stuff in the open...
Well say them in the open. MP said the samething as if people do not undestand islam and how we need educating on it. Then when questions are put forward on Islam they are not answered :shrug: Thus I put forward the same questions on Islam that I put forward to MP who refused to answer them. Maybe then you are someone can enlighten us. Maybe by answering a few questions and educating us. 1. Does Islam believe in Kaffars and what does this mean? 2. What does Islam believe should happen to Kaffars? 3. What does Islam believe should happen to a muslim who decides to practice another religion? 4. Under Sharia law in Islam, what does a woman need to do to prove she has been raped?
By Golly , how somebody can follow these Abrahamic religions with so much passion is beyond my comprehension. SE Asians are treated like dirts by these Arabs after all.If , I were practising Abrahamic religions , I would take some of it's teachings with a pinch of salt just like I would for my own religion. I would rather be sensitive to the culture/practises of the local populace , then blindly follow Arab Philosophy/culture. For example this "Kaffir" Business, SE Asian following this should be considered as a misguided low esteemed person in my opinion.

Re: What Happened To All The Threads? Bingo.... Kumble Rocks... I said this from the First day after 9-11... Take all the Us vs Them Religionists...send them to Australia (farthest and least populated place) and let them have at it... Meanwhile all live and let live Religionists...can go about their business... A mud wrestling match between Bin Laden and Pat Robertson...that Id pay DISH network more than the World Cup to watch..hahahahaha

Re: What Happened To All The Threads? KR, exactly, in fact most of the current problems in the world has been because of Abrahamic religions and sadly all of them are imperialistic. How long do you think it'll be before some genius brings up the tamil problem.

Re: What Happened To All The Threads?

Bingo.... Kumble Rocks... I said this from the First day after 9-11... Take all the Us vs Them Religionists...send them to Australia (farthest and least populated place) and let them have at it... Meanwhile all live and let live Religionists...can go about their business... A mud wrestling match between Bin Laden and Pat Robertson...that Id pay DISH network more than the World Cup to watch..hahahahaha
Quite agree with your post here , mate. Like Pat Robertson would say 'Praise the Lord'.