I am very Cruel..

theguyinallblue

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I am very Cruel..

That's nothing ... ... before George W. Bush "found Jesus" ... he used to be a drunkard and a bully. As a child, one of his hobbies was to insert large firecrackers into the rectums of frogs and watch them explode. Karl Rove, I think also has a blatent disregard for life (even if it is just a frog). That little group (Cheney et. al.) has a macabre curiosity streak in them--a very frightening group of folks. Barbara Bush (the Pres. father)--who is known to be an insensitive, evil ***** by just about everyone (except the people that like Bush)--said this after the Katrina disaster: "What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them." The last thing she wanted was a whole slew of black Americans to come into their sacred ground--Texas. These people live in basically glorified 3rd world conditions in New Orleans anyway, which were downgraded to ... I guess 4th world in the New Orleans Superdome (their football team's stadium) because they did not have the resources to help themselves (unlike the whites who got out before Katrina hit). And Barbs did not want to get Texas involved ... because who cares if they languish for weeks in a stadium (?!?!?!) ... Texas' resources can't be depleted for this!! Could you ever imagine a situation in which an Indian Marathi Prime Minister PREVENTS thousands of Gujaratis from temporarily living in a few cities in Maharashtra because of some unexpected disaster because he does not his home state to "be polluted"!! ... okay ... I don't know how I went from mosquitoes to bashing the Bush family ... but whatever ... I'll go take a cold shower.
for one our media will roast these kind of fcukers alive :wtg: no chance of this hapening in india...... heck every year my village turns into island and my home an asylum for 100s of folks whose home partially submerge in water.. it;s not that our folks are some special soul every village has few ofortunate families whose house is in the middle and is kind of beyond rech of fllod water and they all play host to people.. in some cases the peole they play host to might be in bitter legal battle for this or that reson but it never comes in the way of hospitality in time of natural disaster... stories of how mumbaites took care of people stuck in high waters is well known so it's not just a rural countryside phenomena... no govt can dare play politics with people stuck with natural disaster lest they want to write their political obituary