Bengali's supporting bangla's

Holysmoke

Re: Bengali's supporting bangla's

poll results will be skewed as CC says as we don't have enough jihadists and extremists registered here who work fanatically in the name of religion and also cross country boundaries.
No,poll results will be skewed because most here do not reside in India and thus are not in any position to comment on the current trends in India.
But you do all the time. :hmph:

Guest dada_rocks

no freaking wayyyyyyyyyyy a bengali hindu can support bangis given what is going on across the border
Then you clearly have no idea ( as usually is the case) in what you speak of.
never mind u being tube light I am sure it wud take another six month of hammering till u will see the light like ummah episode... cultural tie my a$$ even if blood-relative do what bangis are doing to hindus there across the border they can kiss goodbye to good-will

Yeah like when you said Pok is now stable(under Pak rule) and hence India should not lay claim to it anymore ... or some such sheeet ...
Which is true. And kindly desist from lecturing me about who the bengalis are close to and who they are not- i think i can safely say that you don't know squat if you are going to agree with D_R on this issue. You don't see me lecturing you on if the Kannada people are closer to the Tamil or Telegu or Marathi people, etc etc. do you ? For you are kannada and it goes without saying that you the kannada will know far more about kannada culture than me the bengali. But the reverse also applies- you the kannada knows diddly squat about bengali culture compared to me the bengali. Got that ? Good. Hope its crystal clear- though given how foggy your mind is, i am sure it won't be.
Dude you get pasted *EVERY SINGLE TIME* on these issues ...
Pffffffft. You know what they say about those who are self-declared victors. As the good doctor diagnosed in the other thread- you got issues and now go deal with your issues !!