World Badminton Championships 2010

SachDan

Saina's match in an about an hour I think :woot: Meanwhile interesting Men's Double right now and next is a classic match between #1 Chong Wei LEE vs Taufik HIDAYAT
Big upset there. Hidayat of Indonesia beats world no.1 Lee in three sets!! Hidayat :hatsoff:

Too many unforced errors for Saina in the first game and then got behind and could never come back although she did put up a bit of a fight in the second game. To be honest, Wang played way better than Sania today...Wang more accurate, vesatile, and agile than Saina. Wang was quite impressive in her drops. Is it just me or Saina's net game is a bit weak? I mean quite a few times, she falls short in her stride while reaching for those drops. Quite a disappointing match indeed. Anyhow, that's all for India in the WC

ludhi u play this c o c k thing?
:hmmm: you mean cork?
Big upset there. Hidayat of Indonesia beats world no.1 Lee in three sets!! Hidayat :hatsoff:
Yeah, tremendous comeback for Hidayat

Too many unforced errors for Saina in the first game and then got behind and could never come back although she did put up a bit of a fight in the second game. To be honest' date=' Wang played way better than Sania today...Wang more accurate, vesatile, and agile than Saina. Wang was quite impressive in her drops. [b'] Is it just me or Saina's net game is a bit weak? I mean quite a few times, she falls short in her stride while reaching for those drops. Quite a disappointing match indeed. Anyhow, that's all for India in the WC
Quite surprising Ludh. Her main strength is good coverage of the court. Today she was found wanting in that department too! Full marks to Chinese girl though..she was all over Saina from the start and didn't give her a breathing space especially in the first game.