Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?...

Captain of Bhangra

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... Erghh....brings back greasey memories. All of those places mentioned are tutti, only eaten from Pizza Hut from those in the last 2 yrs. used to eat KFC, in the meat eating days. If someone wants obesity, cancer and a heart attack...i recommend visiting those places on a regular basis.

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... Nando's Veggie options are good (I'm not much of a chicken eater, I don't really enjoy any kind of bird meat)... FoF, there are healthy options in some of those places. I went Maccies with a colleague who had a fruit-bag and a diet coke, and you can have the Veggie delite at Subway (which is the healthiest, and the cheapest thing on the menu)...

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... Yeah I remember the veggie options in Nandos were quite good, Subway isnt too bad either. Havent been to Maccies for a long long time, as I dont want to sponsor the cow killing muthafukas.

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... Last time I stepped inside a fast food joint was 7 years ago :hic: I don't put rubbish food inside my body. Once in a while a packet of Pringles is where I draw the line :hic: