Be Indian..baby American.

Lurker

Re: Be Indian..baby American. Yes value of Indian Rs has increased a lot compared to Dollar. If you will see then Dow is on the same lines as BSE. In this article, now a days US companies are focusing on Indian Markets since the purchasing power has increased a lot in India http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/30/news/international/India_usbrands/index.htm?postversion=2007050111

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Be Indian..baby American.

And what did you mean by this in your OP?
Seems everyone I looked I could see them ready to pop out a baby carrying an Indian flag.
I think that's just his mind telling him that he wants to be a papa. :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Everyone should become papa.. it's wonderful experience.. if u are waiting for the right time then let me tell u from expereince; it never comes..... so close your eyes and take the plunge.. an angry youngman ( as i think of it crossed thirty so angry old man) like me is exhorting u.. the way the little fellow throws his toys and crawls towards me the moment I enter the door is beyond expression, well let us say I forget about osama bin laden during those moments :lmao:

Re: Be Indian..baby American.

well who knows when their kids grow..India is superpower and Americans are looking for indian visa.. :hic: :hic: :hic:
I really hope I live to see that day :hmph:
Keep dreaming :chin: