A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter

Whats your point Lurks ? I mean we have a Kashmir situation where every TDH worth his salt took part in systematically driving out the KPs .... every single one of them was driven out ? Ofcourse there is no "Certificate" from the SC but then that doesnt mean the KPs are still living peacfully in the valley ..
My point is rather simple - what Gujrat Govt and Gujrat Police has done is completely despicable and deserves all the criticism, and more, that it is getting. Agree or disagree BB? xxxx
My point is others are more neck depe in this guilt 9if u call it one), then why pick modi for special treatment whereas don;t even mention the bigegr criminals like Deshmukh or redyd.?

Trend word doesn't belong here.
Ofcourse it does. Condoning a practice is establishing a trend with long-term in mind.
If I had my way I would bring some sterner lwaws so that these habitual culripts don't win their way with reasily and keep committing the crime with reckless abandon.
If your 'way' is to empty a clip of 9mm right after spotting the gangster, then i am glad you don't get your way and i sincerely hope you educate yourself better on societerial dynamics before you had the power to change laws. Your understanding of crimes and criminality is strikingly shallow, given that you fall for the common myth of ' tighten laws = less crime' mentality of the masses. fact is, lawlessness in a society is not a reflection of how strong/lax its laws are but a reflection of parenting and upbringing in the society as a whole. Because, FYI, it is a known fact that countries (or even states with the US) that see less crime have LAXER laws. The only time increasing law's toughness is gonna reduce crime is when you go 'all-in' like Saudi Arabia and start chopping off body parts for the pettiest of crimes. But short of terrorizing the public, it makes no facking difference if you increased punishment for murder/theft/fraud etc.
well my stance is same as soharabudeen case, she is as much guilty as her husband .
Is there any proof or even allegations to her involvement or are you simply assuming that just coz she's wife, she is compliant & knowing, thus making her guilty too ?

My point is others are more neck depe in this guilt 9if u call it one), then why pick modi for special treatment whereas don;t even mention the bigegr criminals like Deshmukh or redyd.?
Not sure if that is relevant in this context. My posts, in this thread specifically, is all about Gujrat and why I beleive it is wrong. If any other state, Bihar, Maharastra etc. does it I will have the same stance. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

Is there any proof or even allegations to her involvement or are you simply assuming that just coz she's wife, she is compliant & knowing, thus making her guilty too ?
What proof as per clowns like u there is hardly any prrof of soharabudden's being criminal otherwise he won't be roaming free.
Ofcourse it does. Condoning a practice is establishing a trend with long-term in mind.
Last time I checked police officers were under prison on police remand which part of thsi looks like condoning to you.
If your 'way' is to empty a clip of 9mm right after spotting the gangster,
Certainly 50+ murder charge-sheeter ones deserve not one bullet bu millions pumped into their head. I have no doubt whatsoever about it.
Your understanding of crimes and criminality is strikingly shallow, given that you fall for the common myth of ' tighten laws = less crime' mentality of the masses. fact is, lawlessness in a society is not a reflection of how strong/lax its laws are but a reflection of parenting and upbringing in the society as a whole. Because, FYI, it is a known fact that countries (or even states with the US) that see less crime have LAXER laws. The only time increasing law's toughness is gonna reduce crime is when you go 'all-in' like Saudi Arabia and start chopping off body parts for the pettiest of crimes. But short of terrorizing the public, it makes no facking difference if you increased punishment for murder/theft/fraud etc.
You are the same clown who writes reams justifying tcommunazi's crime suddenly when it comes to history sheeter getting their comeuppance u go to other extreme. People like u have nocponsistency of principles no consistency of morals whatever serves their purpose they weave scanario accordingly. It's a known fact Little advuice for u the moment u write it's a known fact in peer reveiwed articles reviewr will throw ur writing in dust-bin right there.

What proof as per clowns like u there is hardly any prrof of soharabudden's being criminal otherwise he won't be roaming free.
If there is no proof, then the police must be prosecuted immediately. You cannot undertake, under any circumstance, killing of a citizen without proof of violating laws that earn one a death penalty or life in prison. What is the basis of you claiming that she was guilty too if there is no proof ? some cop said and you believed, thats it ?
Last time I checked police officers were under prison on police remand which part of thsi looks like condoning to you.
The condoning is comming from you, not from India which is why i am criticizing you, not India. Your viewpoint is the one here that is condoning extra-judicial killings and that is what i am addressing.
Certainly 50+ murder charge-sheeter ones deserve not one bullet bu millions pumped into their head. I have no doubt whatsoever about it.
If you cannot find a single shred of evidence for a 50+ murderer, i think you should be shot first for criminal negligence as a cop. If you got 50+ murder to your resume, you should be tried in court. When you go around pumping bullets, innocents, like this guy's wife in this case, dies.
You are the same clown who writes reams justifying tcommunazi's crime suddenly when it comes to history sheeter getting their comeuppance u go to other extreme.
False and a categoric lie. I have justified none of CPM's actions in nandigraam or killing of Kar Sevaks in Kerala. I've disputed your claims that CPM is communazi-which it isnt even if one were to use such a stupid word like communazi. I've also stated that you are potraying the happenings in nandigraam with a very obvious anti-CPM bias that is glossing over the fact that nandigraam is a collective bengali responsibility of every major party there, not just CPM.
Little advuice for u the moment u write it's a known fact in peer reveiwed articles reviewr will throw ur writing in dust-bin right there.
And a little advice to you - if you want to challenge anything i ever write as 'known fact', then be very careful in challenging it. I can immediately produce a plethora of articles stating that countries with lighter penalties in the justice system face less crime - eg: Canada compared to US, Denmark and Holland compared to Belgium, Sweden compared to UK, etc etc. As per peer-reviewing my articles - let me worry about that in my field of expertise and you can for your's. Sounds like a deal to me, no ?

Guest dada_rocks

And a little advice to you - if you want to challenge anything i ever write as 'known fact', then be very careful in challenging it. I can immediately produce a plethora of articles stating that countries with lighter penalties in the justice system face less crime - eg: Canada compared to US, Denmark and Holland compared to Belgium, Sweden compared to UK, etc etc. As per peer-reviewing my articles - let me worry about that in my field of expertise and you can for your's. Sounds like a deal to me, no ?
Like the time u volunteered ur friend's email faced with roadblock. I will give u some lessons in ways of deducing conclusions from data. If u want to make sense of any of this data then u will have to ensure there are no other factors affecting the result. scientific deduction 101. In world of logic conclusions doesn't work like since denamark has lax laws and usa sterner laws and we see that denamrk has less crime hence laxer law means less crime. It doesn't work like that , in order to extract any meningful conclusions u will have to assume history sociology demography everything is the same. Which can't be guaranted when subject under observation has thousands of years of history. One size doesn't fit all particualrly when those studies are as loose , subjective and endemic as sociological studies. Saudis have less crime well they have gone over-board with chopping of hand but common sense says any legal system where a person can commit 50+ murder and still get away with it then that legal system is basically encouraging these criminals. Thakn god this guy was taken care of otherwise pretty soon we would have seen him in parliament house.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Can we discuss media boiassed coverage please.. why are u steering clear of that

Guest dada_rocks

Not sure if that is relevant in this context. My posts, in this thread specifically, is all about Gujrat and why I beleive it is wrong. If any other state, Bihar, Maharastra etc. does it I will have the same stance. xxxx
U don't have the same stance that's the point, neither has the english media.. MY OP basically dwells on this, why change topic. Why not come cleans and say unequivocally yes media is biassed. Heck hardly any of u have mentioend the other ganster in the episode who happens to be hindu. for me he is a criminal and serves him rbut why those whose heart pains over this treatment are ignoring this other socalled victim.

Guest dada_rocks

The condoning is comming from you, not from India which is why i am criticizing you, not India. Your viewpoint is the one here that is condoning extra-judicial killings and that is what i am addressing.
In my book he is criminal and he will remain one so far none has volunteered any proof to contrary. I am consistent unlike clowns like you who defend the similar crime perpetrated by communazi states but when it comes to some modi suddenly get all preachy.

U don't have the same stance that's the point, neither has the english media.. MY OP basically dwells on this, why change topic.
See this is where a humility and understanding shall serve you better. When I have clearly mentioned atleast a couple of times that my stance is strictly about the case in hand why are you twisting that I am changing the topic?? Heck I had even asked what was the premise of your OP and you came back to me with a lot of garbage. To make matters worse not only do you not take my words at face value but keep throwing your allegations ad-nauseum. Bhai pyaar se samjha diya samajh mein nahin aaya kya? :mad: So now give me answer to the question that I have asked you atleast 4 times and you have steered clear of it. Lets see who changes the topic now. How many Indian States have conceded in Supreme Court that they have killed an Indian citizen and burnt their bodies? xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

If you cannot find a single shred of evidence for a 50+ murderer, i think you should be shot first for criminal negligence as a cop. If you got 50+ murder to your resume, you should be tried in court. When you go around pumping bullets, innocents, like this guy's wife in this case, dies.
This is where indian constitution's lawyer's paradise epithet comes in picture. It's next to impossible to get conviction unless somoene gets himself televised while in act. But even these communazi and psec clowns won't allow any amendment. If u are expecting those who play politics with crime control their views to be respected then good luck. Had POAt been in place this guy after being found with 50+ AK 47 in his backyard would have been behind bars but in civil court yoou can bloody just say i don't know how it came has anyone seen him putting those there and can get bail, that's how lackaidasical bloody constitution we have got.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter BTW when we talk about India get examples from India not denmark or timabktoo , and as far as India is concerned since abolition of POTA terror incidents have increased not descreased. It doesn't take rocket scientist to derive conclusions from this.

I will give u some lessons in ways of deducing conclusions from data.
None necessary, thank you. I happen to do that for a living currently.
In world of logic conclusions doesn't work like since denamark has lax laws and usa sterner laws and we see that denamrk has less crime hence laxer law means less crime.
It is hard to reason with someone like you who doesn't get logic i know but here goes one last time. If you read carefully, you'd see that i quoted the laxer laws in Denmark + lesser crime there as a illustration that severity of laws have no impact on crime in the society. Ie, i am NOT saying that lax laws = less crime, only an insanely stupid person could think in such simplistic terms that lax laws = less crime, tougher laws = more crime /tougher laws = less crime, etc etc. This is simply because, all the people who rather ignorantly clamour for tougher laws for less crime forget one basic fact about criminology : most crimes are committed by the guilty person/party who are working under the assumption that they won't get caught. Ie, since their prime objective is to EVADE the penalty, it makes zero sense to say that toughening the penalty is going to make a difference. It makes zero difference if you got 10 lashes or decapitation as the punishment as long as i got my exit strategy in order and evade the police. THIS was the point i was trying to demonstrate while i claimed that countries with laxer laws actually see less crime. The reason they see less crime is to do with the fact that their society is less criminally inclined due to a better working society.

t's next to impossible to get conviction unless somoene gets himself televised while in act.
So you are saying that if you and i were in India, i could blow a hole in your head with my gun and unless i filmed myself or got 10 people to witness it, no court in India would find me guilty regardless of what other evidence i leave on site ? If that is your position, you can add another topic to the long list of topics you are ignorant about : criminal justice.

Guest dada_rocks

t's next to impossible to get conviction unless somoene gets himself televised while in act.
So you are saying that if you and i were in India, i could blow a hole in your head with my gun and unless i filmed myself or got 10 people to witness it, no court in India would find me guilty regardless of what other evidence i leave on site ? If that is your position, you can add another topic to the long list of topics you are ignorant about : criminal justice.
coming from u that's a compliment.. :wtg: And yes never even think about it, u will be blown into smittherness before that.. PS: I am sure in 6 month or so u will see the light even in this case just like the islamic terorrism

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Answer my question please. You said this :

It's next to impossible to get conviction unless somoene gets himself televised while in act.
To that, i said this:
So you are saying that if you and i were in India, i could blow a hole in your head with my gun and unless i filmed myself or got 10 people to witness it, no court in India would find me guilty regardless of what other evidence i leave on site ?
I await your response. Simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter U are in scrabble game zone now... I don't have patience for this game of yours.... Try answering OP's point vis media bias if not enjoy.. Besides if u happen to be gangster like sohrabudden or influential folks like salamn/sanju baba u can buy witness who who refuse to be bought u can get them murdered yes that another murder case might start but it will just go on and on and meanwhile u a gangster and go around happily killing others.. yes it's that freaking simple.

U are in scrabble game zone now... I don't have patience for this game of yours....
So i take it a direct answer would be too much for you eh ? Instead of saying 'you are in scrabble zone now', why don't you actually demonstrate your claim ' but i don't have an ego' and admit that my statements expose a blatant oversight from your part ? Takes too much to admit ?
Besides if u happen to be gangster like sohrabudden or influential folks like salamn/sanju baba u can buy witness who who refuse to be bought u can get them murdered yes that another murder case might start but it will just go on and on and meanwhile u a gangster and go around happily killing others..
Fack the gangster. Lets talk about his wife who also died. Was she innocent or not ? If not, how are you determining her guilt ? Did she derserve to be taken out by cops or not? If your brother is a mass-murderer but you don't know about it, is it okay for the police to put a bullet in your skull coz you happened to 'be in the way' of your brother ? Straight answers would be appreciated...that is, if you can deal going down this road like a man...Given that you think i am from a race of cowards and napunsaks, it sure isnt that much of a challenge to you to debate this like a man, is it ?

It's good to see CC and THX posting again. I missed them both for the enthusiasm they bring to this forum. Hope Gator comes back as well.
hey Dhonds... look who's bak... had gone on a loooooong vacation.... man, it is impossible to catch up with the MB.... i must have spent atleast 2 hours reading before i can make a single post... there is no way, i would leave a forum cos of anyone - like many of u thought....