Veena Malik in big Boss 4

CSK Fan

Pam aunty always sells her boobies and trust me' date=' they sell well. Besides, what else do you think Endemol is paying her for? If this want Indian television, that towel would have dropped a few times already.[/quote'] Pam has always sold her boobs and no doubt about it. Anyways I suppose we all know her from our childhood days only because of her boobs. Baywatch to bahana tha boobies to dikhana tha. Not only boobs she nearly sells her whole body. :P I remember watching her video as she surprises Hugh Heffner on his birthday by bringing him the birthday cake completely nude. Maybe she was planning to heir the Playboy Mansion with that stunt. :giggle: At the current speed the days when the towel would have dropped is not far off. Maybe only a few years down the line. :winky:
Do you find her attractive?? I dont
She is surely not that attractive right now as she is old and wrinkled. But it has more to do with her being synonymous to a sex symbol in the past. She was one of the most popular sex symbol sex symbols of all time and Bigg Boss brought her to cash on that factor.

Sameer views about housemates Dolly Bindra : Shhhhhhhhh Shweta Tiwari: Girl next door (sweet girl) Veena Malik : Ultimate seductress Khali: Show me the money (After the last incident) Anchal Kumar: Mysterious sweet lady Sara Khan : Not sure, Hussy Ashmit Patel : Contradiction Rahul Bhatt: Bundle of energy Hrishant Goswami: Very ambitious Manoj Tiwari: Future CM of Bihar Seema Parihar: She'd be standing opposite Manoj in the election. I used to call her Karamchand Jasoos Begum Nawazish Ali : Entertainer

My ouster from Bigg Boss was scripted: Manoj Tiwari Bhojpuri film actor Manoj Tiwari, the latest to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house, feels that his ouster was planned beforehand. Tiwari says that Ashmit Patel, who was also nominated alongside him, should have been given the boot but the channel retained him because his closeness to related stories * 'I felt cheated while leaving Bigg Boss house' Pakistani actress Veena Malik brought in more eyeballs "I am happy that I came out of the show when it was getting dirtier. I think I was evicted not because of public but Manoj Tiwaribecause Bigg Boss did not want me. I don't see how Ashmit could survive on the show. He had no public support. I don't trust their voting system," Tiwari said. The actor has come to regret his decision to enter the show, which tarnished his image. "It was a bad decision. We spent 16 hours together but the channel showed only one hour, which was about fights, back biting. Bigg Boss is only for those, who have nothing else to do in life or have been paid huge amount to stay put. The show bosses like sensationalism," Tiwari added. The actor said his equation with struggling actor Ashmit Tiwari, Veena Malik and Sara Khan was bad from the very beginning. "Veena is good for the channel. It is hard to understand that girl, she loves drama. I did not get positive vibes from Ashmit and Sara from the very beginning. They turned my best friend Shweta against me," said Tiwari, who hopes to mend things with Shweta in future. The actor said though, he did not have a great experience on Bigg Boss, he was planning to make a comeback to the world of reality television very soon. "I have to complete my three films, which were delayed because of Bigg Boss and then I am planning to do a reality show. It will be probably a dance show," Tiwari said. The actor, who is going through a rough patch in marriage, now wants to focus on his family for the time being. "My wife is angry with me for some reasons, which kept me sad in Bigg Boss house too. But I will try my best to make things better between us," he added. :bigboss: :mad:

One thing was proved last night. A single MMS can make you more popular than loads of Bhojpuri movies :P
Nah, I dont think it proves anything. Asmit doesnt have a single fan in India. He has been retained only because of his closeness with Veena, etc