'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers

kumble_rocks

Re: 'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers

Now are u willing to claim that there was no 14% hindu population in some region in region comprising today's India
Yes. there are many many constituencies in Kerala, UP, Bihar, Bengal and AP where the hindu population is far less than 14%. Just like there are many many more constituencies where muslim population is almost non-existant (less than 1%).
if yes let me know I will further corner u with bare naked facts.
Cornered ? You come with facts you do not understand and when i explain those facts to you ( such as winning 100% constituencies does NOT mean winning 100% votes or even close to it!), you just ignore it like the moron you are. Obviously it is a bit too intellectually challenging for your brain. Either that or honesty factor is lacking.

See do u find any cohesion between muslim folks and non-muslim folks anywhere in the world even today.
Yes. Qatar for example. Muslims and non-muslims there get along just fine and i know this because i LIVED there. But again, you do not want examples that contradict your illiterate views.
Just because you lived there does not mean Muslims and non-muslims may be getting all or otherwise. I am not disputing your fact , all I am saying is that in this age of Information Technology , I don't need to stay in a particular place to know whether it is good or bad. For example, I don't need to stay in North Korea to know that it sucks. Qatar follows draconian Sharia and in my books , they are bad. But , I will give to you this, certain countries in the middle east like Qatar , Bharain ,UAE etc are much better than others like Saudi.

Muslim and non-muslim get along fine whennon-muslims are ready to live as constitutional second class citizen this is where from I started.
Non-muslims arnt second-class citizens in REALITY in Qatar. Again, i lived there so i don't need a two-bit moron like you who has no clue making statements about some place i've LIVED in and you can't even find it in the f*cking map!

Guest dada_rocks

Now are u willing to claim that there was no 14% hindu population in some region in region comprising today's India
Yes. there are many many constituencies in Kerala, UP, Bihar, Bengal and AP where the hindu population is far less than 14%. Just like there are many many more constituencies where muslim population is almost non-existant (less than 1%).
if yes let me know I will further corner u with bare naked facts.
Cornered ? You come with facts you do not understand and when i explain those facts to you ( such as winning 100% constituencies does NOT mean winning 100% votes or even close to it!), you just ignore it like the moron you are. Obviously it is a bit too intellectually challenging for your brain. Either that or honesty factor is lacking.
name one constituency and keep in mind we are talkng about 1946... 86% in demography where their percentageis in thesame ball park would look like 100% to any sane person but what wud I know.

Guest dada_rocks

Muslim and non-muslim get along fine whennon-muslims are ready to live as constitutional second class citizen this is where from I started.
Non-muslims arnt second-class citizens in REALITY in Qatar. Again, i lived there so i don't need a two-bit moron like you who has no clue making statements about some place i've LIVED in and you can't even find it in the f*cking map!
Do u want me to quote legislation from qatra constitution.. forget it u are one who dwells on symantics.. keep speqwing flith I am done wiht u for today

all I am saying is that in this age of Information Technology , I don't need to stay in a particular place to know whether it is good or bad.
Categorically false. As i said, there is a difference between armchair pundits and people who travel around and KNOW what the culture someplace is. So sorry to break it to you but there is no substitute for real experience.
Qatar follows draconian Sharia and in my books , they are bad.
On paper they follow sharia. In reality they do not. I still remember my highschool days when we used to go to the beach with booze and marijuana, surfboard and girls, even stopping at the Hamad Hospital to buy condoms on the way. Never got into trouble - hell, they gave us FAR less trouble than me and my girlfriend smooching in Digha beach, when its usual 'cop time' ( cops the world over get curious and investigate what a bunch of teenagers on beach are up to). Does this sound like a country that FOLLOWS draconian Sharia ? As i said, there is a difference between 'on paper' and 'in reality'. The latter is to be experienced, the former is the domain of armchair pundits.

Do u want me to quote legislation from qatra constitution.. forget it u are one who dwells on symantics..
What relevance will that have ? As i said, there is a difference between ON PAPER and IN REALITY. Obviously retards like you who have very little experience travelling the world will fail to differentiate between the two.

Guest dada_rocks

it's nto like Jinnah used to win all mslim election before hsi pakistan theory among muslim constituency but the moment he asked vote in name of pakistan suddenly each and every constituency went to muslim league.
Thats a very good point DR.
Ab ye sidhi baat hai jo log honest hain unhen samajh mein aa gai par ye beimman log baten karenge ak cnstotuency hai timbaktoo mein jahan par hindu vote share muslim constituency mein 13% hai aur chuki 86.4 percent vote mila mulsim league ko to .6 percent muslim zaroro vote kiye honge hence muslim overwhelmingly were in support of undivided india.. :lmao: .. kabhi kabhi mujheguss a bhi aata hai in idiots pe kabhi kabhi hansi bhi aati hai...

name one constituency and keep in mind we are talkng about 1946..
Name one constituency in India circa 1946 where hindus were less than 14% inside of what is India today ? Find me a list of constituencies in India circa 1946 first then. I need to know how the districts/constituencies were broken up back then to comment on this.
86% in demography where their percentageis in thesame ball park would look like 100% to any sane person but what wud I know.
No it will look like 100% to any retard who cannot differentiate between direct and representational democracy. Ie, you. I've already explained the diffrence to you and i don't see you challenging the explanation.

Can't we all get along . :lol:
I don't get along with racist.Sorry.
FYI CC ,To be fair to DR, when I had started a thread few days ago requesting you to come back , DR was one of the poster who shared my sentiment. So , I don't know , how you can request the moderators to ban him when the truth of the matter is , he never wants anybody to be banned from this forum including yourself. But , that doesn't mean that I condone his comments about bengalis which I would agree are distasteful. http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4656

So , I don't know , how you can request the moderators to ban him when the truth of the matter is , he never wants anybody to be banned from this forum including yourself.
Because he is racist and i draw the line when it comes to racists. I care not a hoot what he does - my thinking is in no way linked to his or uses his as a barometer for anything apart from jingoism/stupidity. I don't want anyone banned simply because they abused me or disagreed with me- which is why you dont see me calling for Bheembhai's banning. But i do draw the line when it comes to racist comments.
But , that doesn't mean that I condone his comments about bengalis which I would agree are distasteful.
They are not just distasteful, they are downright racist. You found my comment about 'touchie southie' distasteful and yet i was talking only about you in the past. Not your entire ethnic group of Kannadigas. There is a clear difference between distasteful and racist.

Re: 'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers Racist my a$$. You are the one yapping about americans in every thread and calling all posters who are in the US as bootlickers and a$$lickers and what not. Before you preach to others, learn some basic civility and the ability to discuss without acting like a jerk and then may be you will get some respect.

You are the one yapping about americans in every thread and calling all posters who are in the US as bootlickers and a$$lickers and what not.
Not posters in the US. There are posters in the US here who are anything but bootlickers. Dont want to name names but rest assured none are in the muslim category.
Before you preach to others, learn some basic civility and the ability to discuss without acting like a jerk and then may be you will get some respect.
I didnt demand any respect. I care not for respect. I demand that racism not be tolerated. If i am acting like a jerk, only a racist-minded person will use my Bengali heritage and diss Bengalis to get back to me. Notice that i think you are a total retard as well but i don't go hurling abuse towards Kannadigas. Simple fact is, D_R's comments about Bengalis are racist in any which way one looks at it. If i were making the same comments calling all you southies ball-less cowards, that'd be racism. Learn to pick sides apart from simply who is arguing for which one.

Re: 'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers Lock it then- you got the power to do it, Kabeera. I hope you realize that by simply locking this thread, you won't see D_R's racist comments decrease in the least bit!

coming to the question I raised. If Muslim Ummah indeed considers religion above nationality and that this philosphy finds resonance in India then it is only logical to assume that a Bihari Muslim would indeed take up arms against Indian soldiers and Indian Government. Have they? If not then why not.
Fighting with Kashmiri militants is not a ultimate barometer for where their support lies ..... Even then you will find hardly any member of Ummah supporting Indias cause or the plight of KPs. They just dont figure in their scheme of things. And speaking of Kashmir ... shouldnt the folks who organized a rally to support Sddam in Banglare have had similar rallies in support of the KPs or Indian Govt in regards to the Kashmir situation ?
On the contrary I think it is a very important phenomenon that is consistently overlooked. Kashmir has clearly been India's bane since Independence. There is NO Single issue that has affected India than Kashmir for the 60 years of its existence. Of these 60 years atleast 25-30 years have been that of Armed Violence. So why hasn't a Bihari Muslim taken up arms and went to fight alongside his Kashmiri counterparts? Today when there are about 180-200 million non-Kashmiri Muslims in India, and not one mind you has been found to be fighting Indian forces in Kashmir, how can you ignore that? xxxx