'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers

kumble_rocks

Re: 'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers

Racist my a$$. You are the one yapping about americans in every thread and calling all posters who are in the US as bootlickers and a$$lickers and what not. Before you preach to others, learn some basic civility and the ability to discuss without acting like a jerk and then may be you will get some respect.
Why should posters on Indian Website have problems about name calling against Americans? Frankly as an Indian it bothers me when I see North-South Hindu-Muslim divide. I do not intend to give any lecture but it is one of the most descpicable things to see someone having so blatant hatred against Bengalis for whatever reason. xxxx

I didnt demand any respect. I care not for respect. I demand that racism not be tolerated. If i am acting like a jerk, only a racist-minded person will use my Bengali heritage and diss Bengalis to get back to me. Notice that i think you are a total ***** as well but i don't go hurling abuse towards Kannadigas.
FYI CC, Yoda is a Tamilian, not a kannadiga.

Racist my a$$. You are the one yapping about americans in every thread and calling all posters who are in the US as bootlickers and a$$lickers and what not. Before you preach to others, learn some basic civility and the ability to discuss without acting like a jerk and then may be you will get some respect.
Why should posters on Indian Website have problems about name calling against Americans? Frankly as an Indian it bothers me when I see North-South Hindu-Muslim divide. I do not intend to give any lecture but it is one of the most descpicable things to see someone having so blatant hatred against Bengalis for whatever reason. xxxx
I see that you have conviniently skipped the second part of my sentence. Anyways, there is no North-South divide, unless CC (whom you are defending here) wants to restart his shameless "Touchie Southie" garbage all over again.

FYI CC, Yoda is a Tamilian, not a kannadiga.
Thanks. But that doesn't change my point. Insert 'Tamil' whereve i've used Kannadiga in that post then.

Anyways, there is no North-South divide, unless CC (whom you are defending here) wants to restart his shameless "Touchie Southie" garbage all over again.
Sorry but your poor grasp of English is showing. My 'touchie southie' comment is directed towards specific individuals. Not towards the ethnic groups that make up south India. You will not find a single post from me anywhere where i've used negetive words like 'cowards, no-balls' etc. to describe ANY group from ANYWHERE. So in short, if you consider my 'touchie southie' commentary to be retarded, its fine- but atleast get your classifications right. It was a personal comment, not a racist one because its not directed or derived from any race or its steriotypes. D_R's vitriol fits every definition of racism. And i hope you realize that when i am talking about America, i am talking about the government of America and its policies. Not its people. Unlike dumb retards like D_R or fundie muslims who have very tenuous grasp of democratic concepts, i do not hold the population responsible for their governments.

FYI CC' date=' Yoda is a Tamilian, not a kannadiga.[/quote'] Thanks. But that doesn't change my point. Insert 'Tamil' whereve i've used Kannadiga in that post then.
Much like we can insert 'moron' wherever your name appears on this site.

I see that you have conviniently skipped the second part of my sentence. Anyways, there is no North-South divide, unless CC (whom you are defending here) wants to restart his shameless "Touchie Southie" garbage all over again.
By the same token I shall assume that you are defending DR here? What cr@p? I have strictly suggested that this moronic poster here DR has specifically maligned Bengalis. Straight question to you - Agree or Disagree with that? xxxx

You will not find a single post from me anywhere where i've used negetive words like 'cowards, no-balls' etc. to describe ANY group from ANYWHERE.
Yea right. Your shameless attack on americans (even in unrelated thread) and Indians living in the US (who disagree with you on any topic) is very well known. Stop adding insult to your own injuries. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the same token I shall assume that you are defending DR here? What cr@p? I have strictly suggested that this moronic poster here DR has specifically maligned Bengalis. Straight question to you - Agree or Disagree with that? xxxx
I am not defending anyone. I am just exposing the hypocrisy of one poster named CC. If you want to dish out garbage, you got to be willing to take garbage as well.

Yea right. Your shameless attack on americans (even in unrelated thread) and Indians living in the US (who disagree with you on any topic) is very well known. Stop adding insult to your own injuries.
I have not attacked American people- everywhere where i brought it up, its the American government and its policies that i oppose. There is a clear-cut difference. As per being racist if i diss Indians living in the US, that clearly doesn't fly. Bengalis live in the US too and if i am dissing Bengalis too in the same category, i cannot be racist- by the virtue of the fact that one cannot be racist towards others and his/her own community at the same time. That defies the definition of racism. There is no hypocrasy simply because the kind of comments D_R has made towards Bengalis have not been made by me or anyone here towards any other ethnic group. Any sane-minded person can see that.

Mods don't want gutter talk but seem to be oke with when it comes from u ur anyway it's their call.
Have problems with MODS go and settle with them. Dont come running to me like whiny little girl.
Again u have so conveniently overlooked the following facts.. Jinnha fighting election on basis of pakistan and winning by landlside among muslim constituency....Any sane person without apologist mind wud know what it means.. try reconsiling this fact with tur marvel of not all muslim wanted pakistan.. yes certainly not all wanted in fact 50% in NWFP never wanted it but in the part which is India today verdict was unequivocal in support of pakistan and election result shows that.
What fact smartypants? The fact is this: 1) Jinnah is recognized by Indian National Congress Leaders as the "Ambassador of Secular India" in 1920. 2) Jinnah leads Muslim League towards a Muslim-Pakistan in 1940. What happened in between? How come a man who was recognized as Secular Ambassdor of Hindu-Muslim unity suddenly pitched for pro-Pakistan? Why are you mum about the likes of Hindu Mahasabha that were advocating exactly the same - seperate homeland for Hindus/Muslims and they were doing as early as mid 30's?
It's nto just desire it's the cost involved too and in my view that's what deters them. If these people didn't have desire for separate state they won't have started working for separate electorate right after independence. Thanks to Sardar patel they got the boot.
Hardly surprising since your imbecilic mind would much rather think of Muslims as traitors than patriots. So 20% of Indian population(200 million plus) doesnt desire going anti-India because of the cost! Not because they may actually like this country. And to show that you have to bring in Sardar Patel. What a moron of top quality!
Tube-light ever heard of explaing by example that's where malaysia came. Ad-hominem tirade aside find me a place where peace-loving muslim brother of yours are nto busy with secessionist traitorous activities. Yes, don't worry about my intelligence I shudder when islamic apologist find me intelligent .
Tirade? First you start and then complain. Ek to manners nahin hai uppar se dheet bhi ho I see. As for your my peace-loving brother I only have to look within India you jackass. I am not a Muslim Caliphate here who is here to defend Muslims globally. But you go right wring Hinduistic on Indians, Muslims or Hindus, and you will find me spanking your imbecile butt. Capisce?
PS: I still think u are one of the most intellectually dishonest person I have ever come across, u have trumped CC by a mile.
I will take that as a compliment coming from a disciminating us-versus-them mentality. As for you keep wallowing in your ignorance fool. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Re: 'Islamic radicals' chargedwith plot to kill FortDix soldiers So these are facts in support of my point that overwhemling nearly 100% of muslims from region compriusing today's India in 1946 voted for idea called Pakistan. (1) Jinnha's muslim league never was able to sweep the muslim constituency elections till he didn't borach up Pakistan (2) Jinnah sweeps all provincial and federal elections in muslim constituency when he talks about Pakistan in 46 with vote share of 86.4% . (3) Given there was minority hindu presence more or less in every constituency so it does look like near 100% muslim support for idea called pakistan (4) Muslims of pakistan region were not so enthusiastic about pakistan. Again this point gets confirmed by two points. NWFP plebiscite more or less equally divided on pro an anti pakistan lines (49:51). Khan of kalat from baluchistan the largest province unequivocally telling Jinnah he doesn't want to be part of Pakistan and talked to nehru for fedeeration with India. PS: Muslim population in India is 13 percent not 20 percent in the exuberance of putting point across let us not fudge the numbers.

Guest dada_rocks

To add to that list ... 1. Gandhis policies were totally anti-hindu regardless of whether it was intentional or not. He should have known better after the Moplah episode. 2. It brings to the front Gandhis acceptance of reality that his philosphy would not fly against ML ... a fact that many people just blindly ignore. 3. Gandhis dogged persistence with his ideology supported by his favourite side kick - Nehru - costed a lot of lives and worse we retained the core group of radical which continues to haunt us to this day. 4. Not all leaders of that time were singing praises of Gandhi ... BR Ambedkar for example had some very harsh things to say about his polices. But the strange thing is if i say the same today I get hounded. these are the reasons why I said what I did earlier in the thread.
mere re-production of what sardar patel said inparliament drives psec brigade nuts..

So these are facts in support of my point that overwhemling nearly 100% of muslims from region compriusing today's India in 1946 voted for idea called Pakistan.
Sorry but as i explained to you earlier, your basic understanding of democracy is flawed and you refused to address that.
Jinnah sweeps all provincial and federal elections in muslim constituency when he talks about Pakistan in 46 with vote share of 86.4% .
I dunno which faltu Bihari school (there are many i know) you paid to get your degree but 86.5% is by no means nearly 100% to anyone who even remotely knows science.
costed a lot of lives and worse we retained the core group of radical which continues to haunt us to this day.
Yes. Yet, it is/was the best solution from a list of bad solutions.
(3) Given there was minority hindu presence more or less in every constituency so it does look like near 100% muslim support for idea called pakistan
Fuzzy logic and blind speculation which is utterly unsubstantiated.
NWFP plebiscite more or less equally divided on pro an anti pakistan lines (49:51).
True but you are either ignorant on the full extent of the topic of misleading people. Reason NWFP plebiscite was so evenly split was NOT because they had one side wanting Pakistan and another side wanting to be part of India. It was one side that wanted Pakistan and another side who wanted to join Afghanistan by declaring the Durand line null and void (which is STILL the position of the Loya Jirga- Afghan council).

So these are facts in support of my point that overwhemling nearly 100% of muslims from region compriusing today's India in 1946 voted for idea called Pakistan. (1) Jinnha's muslim league never was able to sweep the muslim constituency elections till he didn't borach up Pakistan (2) Jinnah sweeps all provincial and federal elections in muslim constituency when he talks about Pakistan in 46 with vote share of 86.4% .
What was the voting pattern like in 1937 elections. Do you have any idea on that. Because , it was around this time that the ideology of two nation theory was becoming more prominent.

It would have been perfectly legal and democratic to ask them to move to their land which they themselves wanted to create.
False. If someone didnt vote for the idea to create Pakistan, they cannot be asked to move to Pakistan. Its just as simple as that. Until you can establish which muslim voted for Pakistan and which muslim didnt, the idea itself is laughably preposterous.
Likewise in the case of ML Circa 1946 there was no reason to cater to the n% (where n varies between 1% and 49%) Muslims who voted against ML's one point agend i.e Pak for Muslims
Ofcourse there is a reason to cater to those muslims since the idea of majority rule does not encompass forcing/infringing on the rights of the minority. Regardless of how many muslims voted for creation of Pakistan, you cannot kick all muslims out, unless the participation is literally 100% of the eligible electorate and 100% consensus amongst that.

Re:

Are you trying to say that America had to form a 2nd Govt headed by Al Gore in 2000 ?
No. Because your example is irrelevant and faceteous. Gore's election or Bush's election does not involve the disruption of day to day lives of citizenry or a significant portion of citizenry. As i said, regardless of what who votes for, in issues of human rights, its above the idea of democracy. Period. No amount of majority opinion can justify you being kicked off of your legally owned residence against your will. Right to property is the first pillar to freedom. You cannot infringe on that, period. Whether you like it or not, you have to swallow/live with the fact that an Indian muslim has right to remain/own property in India every bit as much as a hindu Indian.

Likewise in the case of ML Circa 1946 there was no reason to cater to the n% (where n varies between 1% and 49%) Muslims who voted against ML's one point agend i.e Pak for Muslims. It would have been perfectly legal and democratic to ask them to move to their land which they themselves wanted to create.
We all know these cunning politicians use fear tactics to perfection. Jinnah was a master in that art and a large chunk muslims were brain washed using fear psychosis and they actually started feeling insecure in Hindu majroity India. Against this backdrop, considerable amount of people must have voted for separate land . Otherwise, I doubt they would have preferred to displace their families.

Otherwise, I doubt they would have preferred to displace their families.
Regardless, you cannot use any referendum or consensus as a guage to kick people off their land unless it is 100% representational. If i didnt vote to move away from my land, you have no right to kick me off my land. Period. End of story. Anyone who doesn't get that does not understand the basics of human rights, democracy and is categorically fascistic in their thinking.