American Politics Thread

head coach

Re: American Politics Thread When discussing Iraq war, it is amazing that nobody thinks of the personal angle...Bush's father started it and son finished what baap started. It is a credible motive in many cases. I think the best course of action would be to partition Iraq three ways - one part goes to Iran, one part goes to Saudi/Syria and the other part goes to Turkey. The reason i say this is because i think the only way out of Iraqi sectarian strife is through partition. If Iran and Saudi move into areas that are Shia and Sunni respectively, situation would cool down a lot. Iran and Saudi are not interested in engaging each other plus the seperation of Shia-Sunni strongholds would diffuse the situation a lot. If nothing is done however and the Shia-Sunni struggle continues unchecked in Iraq, Iran will eventually be pulled into the conflict, likely against the saudi-backed wahabbist sunni factions. That happens and Saudi starts to whine like a lil female dog as it usually does to its master ( ie, Amrikka), it will be game over middle east, game over world..just..badness.

Re: American Politics Thread

It only turned out later that Ahmed Chalabi could not be trusted and he had actually back stabbed the americans
Oh C'mon. Chalabi is a bank fraud. That is the main reason he fled Iraq and the Americans knew this. This was covered in the immensely informative documentary called 'Power of Nightmares' made by CBC ( a must-watch IMO if you want a balanced perspective about the war between the two distilled evils that is the neo-conservative wing of America versus the Islamofascists) in 2004 ! If a government media channel in Canada knew back then, the Yanks knew for a lot longer.

It only turned out later that Ahmed Chalabi could not be trusted and he had actually back stabbed the americans
Oh C'mon. Chalabi is a bank fraud. That is the main reason he fled Iraq and the Americans knew this. This was covered in the immensely informative documentary called 'Power of Nightmares' made by CBC ( a must-watch IMO if you want a balanced perspective about the war between the two distilled evils that is the neo-conservative wing of America versus the Islamofascists) in 2004 ! If a government media channel in Canada knew back then, the Yanks knew for a lot longer.
I am not talking about the bank fraud here when I talk about back stabbing.Yes, they knew about the bank fraud before hand. It is a common knowledge that Cheney was the biggest backer of Chalabi. It was Chalabi who had propagated this myth to Cheney and co that they will be seen as liberators by the Iraqi people and this was the same spin Cheney fed to the american people. In reality , this was not to be and stiff resistance to the occupation was also underplayed by Chalabi. It's these facts and not the bank fraud which turned Bush against Chalabi.

When discussing Iraq war, it is amazing that nobody thinks of the personal angle...Bush's father started it and son finished what baap started. It is a credible motive in many cases. I think the best course of action would be to partition Iraq three ways - one part goes to Iran, one part goes to Saudi/Syria and the other part goes to Turkey. The reason i say this is because i think the only way out of Iraqi sectarian strife is through partition. If Iran and Saudi move into areas that are Shia and Sunni respectively, situation would cool down a lot. Iran and Saudi are not interested in engaging each other plus the seperation of Shia-Sunni strongholds would diffuse the situation a lot. If nothing is done however and the Shia-Sunni struggle continues unchecked in Iraq, Iran will eventually be pulled into the conflict, likely against the saudi-backed wahabbist sunni factions. That happens and Saudi starts to whine like a lil female dog as it usually does to its master ( ie, Amrikka), it will be game over middle east, game over world..just..badness.
The existence of Kurdistan is a direct threat to Turkey. No way , turks will keep quiet if Iraq is split into three partitions , in my opinion.

It's these facts and not the bank fraud which turned Bush against Chalabi.
Well what i mean is they should know better than to trust a scheming bank fraud for intel. to invade a country. I don't even know who apart from fanatics will consider a criminal on the loose as credible source for intelligence, particularly in extremely important matters such as wars.
The existence of Kurdistan is a direct threat to Turkey. No way , turks will keep quiet if Iraq is split into three partitions , in my opinion.
Give the 'third/north' parth to Turkey then. It used to be Turkey anyways less than a 100 years back. I think Iraq should be split to contain the Shia-Sunni massacre thats spiralling out of control. Eventually the 'dada' of the Shias- Iran- is going to get involved officially and it can't shy away from being the 'leader of the shias' if it wants any face left in the middle east. And that will bring the biggest Sunni supporter on this planet- aka Saudi's bulldog- aka Amrikka- into another war. I do not see how Iraq could be salvaged without partition.

Re: American Politics Thread Glad you made this topic. After all, Political Science is my minor. But to the point, American Politics is the beauty of mind. It is work of mind, no heart. Its funny how many ppl in America actually believe what the Government has to say. They believe the News which is actually controlled by the government. Anyways, to the question of Iraq, America will have very hard time pulling this one off. Because they have set themselves up so in a very difficult situation and the only way is out is actually to pull the troops out. We cant continue this war, it is worthless for the American people. But for the government is everything, they have total control over Gas. They are making tons of money, Bush may look dumb, but he is very intelligent. "War on Terrorism" is all bunch of crap. America is going no where with this war, it is another Vietnam. Only those who participate will be earning. Loss for the rest.

Well what i mean is they should know better than to trust a scheming bank fraud for intel. to invade a country. I don't even know who apart from fanatics will consider a criminal on the loose as credible source for intelligence, particularly in extremely important matters such as wars.
I agree with you here. This was a fake war fought for the control of oil reserves in Iraq. No matter what spin they would want us to believe , this is the naked truth.
Give the 'third/north' parth to Turkey then. It used to be Turkey anyways less than a 100 years back.
The only problem with that , is kurds do not want to be part of Turkey. Too much bad blood between them the origins of which is more than 100 years old. Plus the fact that kurds in Turkey are treated like sh.it. Their will be a wide spread rebellion tantamount to civil war in places like kikuk and Mosul if such a thing happens. Turkey would gladly gobble up this region because of the oil reserves. But that's not going to happen. In my opinion , Turkey will never support independent Kurdistan and Kurds will never support acceding to Turkey.

I get my news from Bill O Reilly.. All you Liberals Suck.. George Soros is Dr. Evil who rules the world.. Bush is God's messenger...
To add to the Bill O Reilly list I am an Independent NBC is far left Cindy Sheehan is terrorist sympathizer :hic: