Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Gaurav

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Abe Lurker goal post kuon move kar raha hai abh? :lmao: :hic: He just gave you an example. You can add tons of stuff to it if you want.
Kya yaar tum bhi na!! Ek tum aur ek woh Yoda. Abbe akal ke dushmanon I need a diet for myself baba. As I have mentioned again and again, give me a diet that I can follow. Why the fack would I care for a Japanese style of eating man? Now ask me the same question(190 gm protein, 2500 calories total) and I will give you a sample meal from an Indian point of view. xxx

Abe Lurker goal post kuon move kar raha hai abh? :lmao: :hic: He just gave you an example. You can add tons of stuff to it if you want.
Kya yaar tum bhi na!! Ek tum aur ek woh Yoda. Abbe akal ke dushmanon I need a diet for myself baba. As I have mentioned again and again, give me a diet that I can follow. Why the fack would I care for a Japanese style of eating man? Now ask me the same question(190 gm protein, 2500 calories total) and I will give you a sample meal from an Indian point of view. *****
I don't eat an Indian diet myself so tere liya kahan se laun? :hic: Btw unrelated...how did you calculate your daily calorie intake? Plus do you measure everything you eat? Just curious.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Here's my diet: (includes eggs and milk) Morning: 5-6 egg whites, or half a carton of egg whites scrambled 2 slices of plain bread 1 (rather large) glass of soya milk Afternoon: Veggie burrito: bas beans, rice, guacamole, etc Night: Daal/Rajma/Chole + Rice A glass of some random Juice When I was going regularly to the gym, then I'd normally end up eating a protein bar during the day.

Here's my diet: (includes eggs and milk) Morning: 5-6 egg whites, or half a carton of egg whites scrambled 2 slices of plain bread 1 (rather large) glass of soya milk Afternoon: Veggie burrito: bas beans, rice, guacamole, etc Night: Daal/Rajma/Chole + Rice A glass of some random Juice When I was going regularly to the gym, then I'd normally end up eating a protein bar during the day.
Now see this is what exactly I was looking for. It doesnt have to measure to 0.1% of calorie intake but it gives a nice about idea. Varun that diet is great for sustenance but it will fall short if you are trying to get ripped. I mean you realize that its short on protein and high onm carbs. Still overall a pretty balanced meal so long as you do not eat 2 plates of rice or so. xxx

I don't eat an Indian diet myself so tere liya kahan se laun? :hic: Btw unrelated...how did you calculate your daily calorie intake? Plus do you measure everything you eat? Just curious.
Abbe Indian diet na sahi but thora theek thaak to khaana de. Saale how in the world am I supposed to eat crackers with peanut butter?? Sach bata last kab khaaya tha. I have arrived on that calorific number based on a few readings I did. A normal person has to have about 2000 calories a day(based on FDA estimate) and since I am much bigger and lift etc I take 2500 cals or so. Depending on whether I am trying to add bulk or get ripped it will go up to 2750 or 2250 calories. Do I measure? Well not exactly but it has come to the point where I know what I am eating. For example in my breakfast if I eat 6-8 egg whites I know I am good for about 48-64 gms of proetins, if I take a glass of milk I know I am having 100 calories. Now I dont get obssessed if it is 150 calorie and not 100 calorie or if I had 4 egg whites etc etc but I have a good idea I would say. I would go on a limb and say Predator would have that idea too, Gator as well. if you just start watching food closely you know it. I mean the Quron you had was 122 cals, it will remain the same 5 years down the line too..so it all stores up in the memory na. xxx

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Ok a typical day for me- Morning- Milk + corn flakes with ABC nuts (almonds, Brazil nut and Cashew) sprinkled on top + a banana or apple. Lunch- Kidney beans, chick peas, tofu or Quorn slab, brown rough Bio bread with the worlds best salad that I make :hic: Evening- Similar stuff but stress on tons of mixed vegetables. In between I junk on fruits and roasted plain channas. I go gym 5 times a week. Each time I do weights for 40 minutes (whole body...just one set of 12-20reps). Then cardio for 40 minutes. I will be starting the 60+km outdoor biking again as recently I was bit lazy. I carry a protein bar, nuts and freshly squeezed fruit juice + water when I go biking. I have no idea how many calories I eat :hic: Although I might start counting and be more disciplined. I am noticing that my metabolism has slowed since I hit 30. Apparently things will get worse as I age :chin:

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Thanks to the nutritional data published on the back of each and every food product sold here in the US, it's very easy to get an idea of how many calories you consume in a day. I'd say i am around the 2200 mark.

Ok a typical day for me- Morning- Milk + corn flakes with ABC nuts (almonds, Brazil nut and Cashew) sprinkled on top + a banana or apple. Lunch- Kidney beans, chick peas, tofu or Quorn slab, brown rough Bio bread with the worlds best salad that I make :hic: Evening- Similar stuff but stress on tons of mixed vegeatbles. In between I junk on fruits and roasted plain channas. I go gym 5 times a week. Each time I do weights for 40 minutes (whole body...just one set of 12-20reps). Then cardio for 40 minutes. I will be starting the 60+km outdoor biking again as recently I was bit lazy. I carry a protein bar, nuts and freshly squeezed fruit juice + water when I go biking. I have no idea how many calories I eat :hic: Although I might start counting and be more disciplined. I am noticing that my metabolism has slowed since I hit 30. Apparently things will get worse as I age :chin:
Based on that, i am picturing you as a guy with low body fat, but less muscle mass. By my estimation, you must be around 150 lbs. Am i right ?

Thanks to the nutritional data published on the back of each and every food product sold here in the US' date=' it's very easy to get an idea of how many calories you consume in a day. I'd say i am around the 2200 mark.[/quote'] Abhe bade bhai tu Europe kabhi gaya hai ke nahi? Labelling is as good if not better here :hic: Thing is that EVERY thing that i buy I look at the fat content only. I don't buy anything with more than 2-3% fat content. Although after reading all your posts I think I will start keeping tabs on calorie intake as well :chin: Btw vegetarian products here even have an "vegetarian European union" stamp printed on it. Plus right under the stamp in text form it says ovo-veg or Vegan depending on the product. v-label_small.png How can I work out my ideal calorie intake then? At my gym we have the Tanita body fat measuring machine thing. The print out gives ideal calorie intake reading along with fat%. Should I base my intake on that? Currently my print out says 1700kcal

Based on that, i am picturing you as a guy with low body fat, but less muscle mass. By my estimation, you must be around 150 lbs. Am i right ?
Let me convert 72 kg :-) Yeah you are roughly right...158pounds. I was actually 65kg/144pounds last year. I want to get back to 65kg. Aiming to do it in 3 to 6 months time. Any idea how long it will take? For the exercise I mentioned I was doing? Will it be difficult to stay fit as i get older?

Let me convert 72 kg :-) Yeah you are roughly right...158pounds. I was actually 65kg/144pounds last year. I want to get back to 65kg. Aiming to do it in 3 to 6 months time. Any idea how long it will take? For the exercise I mentioned I was doing? Will it be difficult to stay fit as i get older?
Losing weight is easy. All you have to do is eat less and do more cardio-vascular exercise. Running 2 miles a day, and eating smaller lunches and dinners will help you loss more fat and some muscle as well. The weight should drop in a month or two. I am not quite sure what your routine is and which specific exercises you do, so this is the best prediction i can make. I think the problem as you get older (ie; 40+) is that your metabolic rate starts to decline, and you also begin to lose muscle mass. That, coupled with a sedentary lifestyle can make your lean body turn into a stick of lard. This is normal. People who are older need to work much harder at the gym in order to maintain a fit and strong body. Lurker could delve into this better than a kid like me, but that is basically the gist. Regular 60 km bike rides will definitely burn weight off. Do you do that distance all in a day ? When i was in high school, i once did 30 km in a day...and man was i feeling beat at the end !

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! waiting for predator to shut up and move on considering every argument he has put forth has been voraciously and comprehensively disintegrated. but then again, the world has quite a few imbeciles who feel that its their prerogative to turn a deaf ear to facts.

Kya yaar tum bhi na!! Ek tum aur ek woh Yoda. Abbe akal ke dushmanon I need a diet for myself baba. As I have mentioned again and again, give me a diet that I can follow. Why the fack would I care for a Japanese style of eating man?
Lurks, if u r serious about turning vegetarian, i can spend some time and come up with a veggie diet plan for u.... only if u r seriously considering it... i have to redo my diet... i hate fruits, but i am considering doing a revamp of my diet and add some more fruits and veggies in there... my typical diet nowadays consists of eating around 7 AM - oats/cracked wheat, 6 egg whites for brekfast.... 1 oneaday for men multivitamin around 10AM mid-morning - protein shake (ON) along with Glutamine. (30 min workout) around 12PM - Lunch - chicken breast sandwich (mostly subway or the nearby deli aint too bad either... around 2:30 - Cottage cheese around 5: yogurt and protein shake... around 8: roti/rice, dal/sprouts/chole with 6 egg whites.. before going to bed - protein shake and glutamine.... i havent counted exactly.... but has worked for me for the last year and half since my woman moved in, married me and put a ban on meat at home... so i get to meat only for lunch or wen we go out for dinner... on second thoughts, i can prolly tweak my diet a lil, and make it vegetarian for u..... i jus have to replace the lunch with something low fat, high protein and filling...

waiting for predator to shut up and move on considering every argument he has put forth has been voraciously and comprehensively disintegrated. but then again, the world has quite a few imbeciles who feel that its their prerogative to turn a deaf ear to facts.
hahahaha, i guess i hit a nerve. Tell me, which facts have you put out to "comprehensively disintegrate" my arguments ?

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Arre nahin Gator, I have personally tried both complete vegetarian diet as well as non-vegetarian diet. The idea was to see the good and bad. Here is my experience. 1) A vegetarian diet was great for overall feeling of well-being but I grew weak, I would lift lot less and frankly disliked my physique. 2) A heavy non-vegetarian diet made me stronger and gave me the physique I was looking for. But it left me with a feeling of often "clogged up" with bad bowel movements. Here is my overall diet now. I think this works best for me. Morning 7:30 am Egg whites(6-8) Cup of Oatmeal OR 2 slice of wheat bread Glass of Orange Juice Mid morning meal 10:30 Casein Protein Shake with Flaxseed Noon 1:00 pm Brown rice with chicken curry(I prepare myself with oil spray) Steamed vegetable. ** If I can not take lunch to work I have a grilled chicken sandwitch Mid evening snack 4:00 pm Casein Shake with Nuts Evening meal 7:30 pm Chicken with two cups of broccoli Cup of low-fat yogurt with half a boiled potato in it. Thats pretty much it really. if I am bulking up I will add a night drink(around 2am in morning) and jack up an extra 4-5 eggs over the day. If I am trying to get ripped I will take out a mid meal shake. Also on an aside note when I take it a lot of egg-whites/chicken I have a much stronger morning wood. Seriously. Specially if I throw in a couple of egg-yolks. The cholestrol from egg-yolks and meat are the main precursors of testosterone and you can immediately feel how it changes your drive, in more ways than one.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! ^^ one thing I forgot to add is my post-workout drink(5 days a week). It is fast acting dextrose with whey isolate powder. About 50-60 gms protein and 60-75 gms fast acting carbs with creatine and glutamine.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Man, lots of egg white lovers here. I don't even buy eggs anymore. Prefer tuna instead - it's a leaner protein. Starkist tuna in water @ .67 cents retail is the bomb. Although eggs do taste better. Lurker, is this the supplement you use ? http://www.kingofdeadlift.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/1_casein.jpg What are the stats for it ? ie; how grams of protein, carbohydrates, etc. per 1 scoop ? I want to compare it to my Bodyfortress whey...

Do you do that distance all in a day ? When i was in high school, i once did 30 km in a day...and man was i feeling beat at the end !
Yes when I do the 60km+ outdoor ride I do it in one go. I reach the 30km point and then enjoy the view for 10minutes and then cycle back. It's a very liberating feeling I must say. So many times I feel like giving up specially when it's a climb but something keeps me going. 60km is not that much actually. Some girls I knew used to do 100km at faster speed without breaking a sweat :wall: I think I read somewhere that girls leg muscles can be pretty strong and closer to men leg muscles (unlike rest of their body muscles). I started the strict gym fat burning routine properly 2weeks ago. I am using the bike machine for 40minutes at intensity 8. Which equals to around 8-10 miles. Not sure about the exact distance as after 20minutes I have to re-dial the settings on these machines. Won't let me punch 40minutes. I will check properly the distance on Sunday. I am going to keep at it for 3 months and then decide which direction to take after analysing the results. I will also watch my calorie intake.

Lurker, is this the supplement you use ? http://www.kingofdeadlift.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/1_casein.jpg What are the stats for it ? ie; how grams of protein, carbohydrates, etc. per 1 scoop ? I want to compare it to my Bodyfortress whey...
Thats the Casein Protein Supplement.I get a 2 pound box for about 27 dollars, about 29 servings. 1 serving gives you 110 calories with 23 grms protein(= 92 calories). About 0.5 gms fat and 3 gms carbs(1gm of which is fibre). It is loaded with Aminogen(new enzyme that helps in protein absorption) and Glumatine. For my Post work-out Whey Isolate I use Ispoure isopure_img.jpg Has about 50 gms fast acting Whey protein, and no carbs or fat. A good buy. About 30 bucks for 3 pounds. xxxx PS: If you take the ON Casein protein go for Vanilla, I hate the chocolate one...really yucky!