Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Gaurav

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

waiting for predator to shut up and move on considering every argument he has put forth has been voraciously and comprehensively disintegrated. but then again, the world has quite a few imbeciles who feel that its their prerogative to turn a deaf ear to facts.
hahahaha, i guess i hit a nerve. Tell me, which facts have you put out to "comprehensively disintegrate" my arguments ?
actually its the over exaggerated claims originating form your peanut sized brain such as meat eaters being superior in fitness and intellect that have been busted by lieu of examples form real life and individuals on this site; and another presented by kumble rocks about longevity. actually it you who has made hyperbole claims and statements without a shred of verification/facts etc. i will let your oxygen starved brain muse on that.

Lurker, is this the supplement you use ? http://www.kingofdeadlift.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/1_casein.jpg What are the stats for it ? ie; how grams of protein, carbohydrates, etc. per 1 scoop ? I want to compare it to my Bodyfortress whey...
Thats the Casein Protein Supplement.I get a 2 pound box for about 27 dollars, about 29 servings. 1 serving gives you 110 calories with 23 grms protein(= 92 calories). About 0.5 gms fat and 3 gms carbs(1gm of which is fibre). It is loaded with Aminogen(new enzyme that helps in protein absorption) and Glumatine. For my Post work-out Whey Isolate I use Ispoure isopure_img.jpg Has about 50 gms fast acting Whey protein, and no carbs or fat. A good buy. About 30 bucks for 3 pounds. xxxx PS: If you take the ON Casein protein go for Vanilla, I hate the chocolate one...really yucky!
Note... Casein protein is best sh*t out there. its expensive, almost twice or thrice as expensive as Whey protein, but twice as much more effective, it purity is greater and it packs a serious punch. take one gram of protein for every pound of body weight over three servings in a day for serious results. but i must caution you that it has a large amount of cholesterol since it is a concentrated diary product. hence, modify your diet accordingly and yes, exercise is a must if you consume large amounts of protein. even three sessions a week is good enough.

PS: If you take the ON Casein protein go for Vanilla, I hate the chocolate one...really yucky!
you can get a strawberry and banana flavor form GNC. i would recommend the vanilla or the banana. the strawberry tastes like regurgitated horse excreta.

actually its the over exaggerated claims originating form your peanut sized brain such as meat eaters being superior in fitness and intellect that have been busted by lieu of examples form real life and individuals on this site; .
Where did i say that meat eaters are superior in terms of intellect ? I was speaking solely with respect to physical prowess. You need to calm down and read more carefully. I also noticed that you never came up with a response to my point which addressed your argument that PETA aren't extremists. Lastly, why do you keep taking cheap shots at me with your snide little insults time and time again ? You think i feel offended ? Do you seriously think i give sh*t about what some guy (who i don't even know, living millions of miles away from me) is saying ? Keep trying m8, you only make yourself look bad.

Thats the Casein Protein Supplement.I get a 2 pound box for about 27 dollars, about 29 servings. 1 serving gives you 110 calories with 23 grms protein(= 92 calories). About 0.5 gms fat and 3 gms carbs(1gm of which is fibre). It is loaded with Aminogen(new enzyme that helps in protein absorption) and Glumatine. For my Post work-out Whey Isolate I use Ispoure isopure_img.jpg Has about 50 gms fast acting Whey protein, and no carbs or fat. A good buy. About 30 bucks for 3 pounds. xxxx PS: If you take the ON Casein protein go for Vanilla, I hate the chocolate one...really yucky!
23 g of protein, it's the same amount as BF Whey. I'll finish off the BF and then give this a go...

23 g of protein, it's the same amount as BF Whey. I'll finish off the BF and then give this a go...
Sure. A word of note Pred since I think you may not have picked it up before. Casein protein is to be consumed for slow digestion. Whey is for fast digestion. Bodyfortress Whey should be used right after you are done with workout. During the day as a mid meal use Casein Protein(the 23 gm one). Now if you want to substiture BDWhey with another Whey go with the Isopure Zero Carb as I put up above. xxx

actually its the over exaggerated claims originating form your peanut sized brain such as meat eaters being superior in fitness and intellect that have been busted by lieu of examples form real life and individuals on this site; .
Where did i say that meat eaters are superior in terms of intellect ? I was speaking solely with respect to physical prowess. You need to calm down and read more carefully. I also noticed that you never came up with a response to my point which addressed your argument that PETA aren't extremists. Lastly, why do you keep taking cheap shots at me with your snide little insults time and time again ? You think i feel offended ? Do you seriously think i give sh*t about what some guy (who i don't even know, living millions of miles away from me) is saying ? Keep trying m8, you only make yourself look bad.
you know if you claimed tomorrow that the queen of england fancied Rosanne i would not be too interested in defending her. i am guessing the claim that "peta is an extremist organization" originated from the wrong end of your alimentary canal; such a nonsense and vitriolic accusation deserves little respect, let alone a rebuttal. i guess going by your logic, we must erect a line of defense against the menace of the marauding tuna.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Gai, u may not know this... wen i was young, i used to be a fan of PremChand Dogra.... He won the Mr.Universe title and u could attribute tht as one of the triggers to my interest in bodybuilding...

Arre nahin Gator, I have personally tried both complete vegetarian diet as well as non-vegetarian diet. The idea was to see the good and bad. Here is my experience. 1) A vegetarian diet was great for overall feeling of well-being but I grew weak, I would lift lot less and frankly disliked my physique. 2) A heavy non-vegetarian diet made me stronger and gave me the physique I was looking for. But it left me with a feeling of often "clogged up" with bad bowel movements. Here is my overall diet now. I think this works best for me. Morning 7:30 am Egg whites(6-8) Cup of Oatmeal OR 2 slice of wheat bread Glass of Orange Juice Mid morning meal 10:30 Casein Protein Shake with Flaxseed Noon 1:00 pm Brown rice with chicken curry(I prepare myself with oil spray) Steamed vegetable. ** If I can not take lunch to work I have a grilled chicken sandwitch Mid evening snack 4:00 pm Casein Shake with Nuts Evening meal 7:30 pm Chicken with two cups of broccoli Cup of low-fat yogurt with half a boiled potato in it. Thats pretty much it really. if I am bulking up I will add a night drink(around 2am in morning) and jack up an extra 4-5 eggs over the day. If I am trying to get ripped I will take out a mid meal shake. Also on an aside note when I take it a lot of egg-whites/chicken I have a much stronger morning wood. Seriously. Specially if I throw in a couple of egg-yolks. The cholestrol from egg-yolks and meat are the main precursors of testosterone and you can immediately feel how it changes your drive, in more ways than one.
^^ one thing I forgot to add is my post-workout drink(5 days a week). It is fast acting dextrose with whey isolate powder. About 50-60 gms protein and 60-75 gms fast acting carbs with creatine and glutamine.
That is just CRAZY! If i ate 8 eggwhites + 2 slices of wheat bread + OJ in the morning, i probably wouldnt get hungry before 3 PM. :doh:

Link 1 and menu for Lurker: http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/pregnancy.htm Breakfast ? cup oatmeal with maple syrup 1 slice whole wheat toast with fruit spread 1 cup fortified soymilk ? cup calcium-fortified orange juice Morning Snack ? whole wheat bagel with margarine 1 banana Lunch Veggie burger on whole wheat bun with mustard and ketchup 1 cup steamed collard greens Medium apple 1 cup fortified soymilk Afternoon Snack ? cup ready-to-eat cereal with ? cup blueberries 1 cup fortified soymilk Dinner ? cup tofu stir-fried with 1 cup vegetables 1 cup brown rice Medium orange Evening Snack Whole grain crackers with 2 Tbsp. peanut butter 4 ounces apple juice This sample meal plan provides approximately 2500 calories, 94 gm protein, 70 gm fat (24% of calories), and 396 gm carbohydrate. This sample meal plan meets the RDA for iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin B12, folate, vitamin D, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
u cannot eat all that in 1 day

What the hell :mad: :mad: :mad: You guys eat so much :eek::eek::eek: I eat half of what u guys eat, maybe even 1/3rd And still I'm overweight. Thats depressing :roll:
try this bro... skip dinner every other day and drink a lot of water, in two months you will be skinner than adrian brody.

What the hell :mad: :mad: :mad: You guys eat so much :eek::eek::eek: I eat half of what u guys eat, maybe even 1/3rd And still I'm overweight. Thats depressing :roll:
try this bro... skip dinner every other day and drink a lot of water, in two months you will be skinner than adrian brody.
aight.. will try. no dinner tomorrow. What happens if i get hungry tho? nothing at all? only water?

aight.. will try. no dinner tomorrow. What happens if i get hungry tho? nothing at all? only water?
yogurt, or better yet, yogurt with granola in it. but make sure you get enough of a breakfast the next day. i recommend rye or wheat bread toast with smart butter, milk cereal and a low fat bagel with peanut butter. and yeah, oj. repeat again... lots of water. another positive side effect of lots of water... clear skin and good digestion.

Re: Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here! Lurker some people wrote-

Why does he need so much protien? The only reason you would need that much is if your bulking. No 190 pound lifter could bulk off 2500 calories, hell I'm 160 and lose weight if I eat like that. Rolling Eyes If he isn't bulking half that protien is fine.
Nobody needs 190 grams of protein every day!
Mind you these could be non body building type...anyway I thought I would let you know.

Link 1 and menu for Lurker: http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/pregnancy.htm Breakfast ? cup oatmeal with maple syrup 1 slice whole wheat toast with fruit spread 1 cup fortified soymilk ? cup calcium-fortified orange juice Morning Snack ? whole wheat bagel with margarine 1 banana Lunch Veggie burger on whole wheat bun with mustard and ketchup 1 cup steamed collard greens Medium apple 1 cup fortified soymilk Afternoon Snack ? cup ready-to-eat cereal with ? cup blueberries 1 cup fortified soymilk Dinner ? cup tofu stir-fried with 1 cup vegetables 1 cup brown rice Medium orange Evening Snack Whole grain crackers with 2 Tbsp. peanut butter 4 ounces apple juice This sample meal plan provides approximately 2500 calories, 94 gm protein, 70 gm fat (24% of calories), and 396 gm carbohydrate. This sample meal plan meets the RDA for iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin B12, folate, vitamin D, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
u cannot eat all that in 1 day
That is only if you want the 2500 calories. Most people don't need to eat that much.