Milk/ Fitness/ ChickenBreast/Nuts...everything allowed here!

Gaurav

i will give people who live in small villages in US a simpler idea.... go to the local grocery store... get a full rotisserie chicken... they make it fresh everyday.. bring it home... cut it into pieces... put them into foil, dark meat and white meat separately, or drumsticks, wings or however u wanna split them.... refrigerate them.... now, all u need to do is, stir fry with onion, tomatoes along with those pieces and some spices... u can have with rice or roti.... very healthy and cheap....
Gator. Thats a very good suggestion man. The rotisserie chicken are generally very fresh and the rotisserie style ensures a large amount of fat has already melted. It may actually be very cost-effetive(not to mention ease of use) to just get that, bring it home and cut the needed piece, I will surely try that. Have you been to Boston Marker recently? If you have then you may find them doing exactly that. Have chicken in the rotisserie and if you take their grilled chicken(Boston Carver I beleive is the name - Holy take note), they cut the pieces off it. Try it if you have a Boston Market around. Funny how I see that regularly but never tried it. Good call there Gator xxx

i will give people who live in small villages in US a simpler idea.... go to the local grocery store... get a full rotisserie chicken... they make it fresh everyday.. bring it home... cut it into pieces... put them into foil' date=' dark meat and white meat separately, or drumsticks, wings or however u wanna split them.... refrigerate them.... now, all u need to do is, stir fry with onion, tomatoes along with those pieces and some spices... u can have with rice or roti.... very healthy and cheap....[/quote'] Alternatively, you can try the following; 1) Buy a George Foreman grill 2) Buy $8.00 chicken breasts packet from Walmart 3) Grill 'em on your Foreman