Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

I spent last few days in Tamil Nadu and I can safely say that South is much much better than North. People are polite , they give way to other pedestrians while walking. One can safely eat anywhere without the fear of getting food poisoning. I dont know how to explain but southies are more polite , they dont shout, arent pushy etc. So its settled South :hail: PS: I am still half asleep so will add more laterz
Thanks dude :winky: Without getting too much into the whole regionalism thing and become caught up in my thambi fervour, I will gleefully add that we also have better grub :--D *waits for the brickbats* *...knows that I am still correct* :angelic: On a serious note though, I'm a full blown Mumbaikar and am a Southie only in name, but I've noticed a marked difference in the ways Northies and Southies treat women as a whole. Jus' saying :whistle3:

Coming to sports VVS' date=' Saina enough said.[/quote'] And Prakash Padukone, and Leander Paes, and Bhupathi, and Vishy Anand, and Rohan Bopanna, and Dhanraj Pillai, and P.T Usha, and R. Ashwin, and Anil Kumble, and Rahul Dravid.. and.. a-a-..and.... *dies gulping for air* Hee hee :angelic: this is fun.
Food: North Indian food is considered the most tasty in India (North Indian dishes like Tandoori chicken are so famous that its called national dish of Britain :haha:)
:fail: That's because everybody outside the South equates South Indian food with idli and dosa, and that's pretty much along the same lines as stereotyping all South Indians as god fearing Tam-Brahm Iyer Madrasis. North Indian food is heart attack on a plate, though. *cough*

Thanks dude :winky: Without getting too much into the whole regionalism thing and become caught up in my thambi fervour, I will gleefully add that we also have better grub :--D *waits for the brickbats* *...knows that I am still correct* :angelic: On a serious note though, I'm a full blown Mumbaikar and am a Southie only in name, but I've noticed a marked difference in the ways Northies and Southies treat women as a whole. Jus' saying :whistle3:
First of all, congratulations on being a Mumbaikar.:nice: And yes, please shed some light on how northies and southies treat women in parts.

OPk Lets s4ettle this Mumbai > Any other City hands down :proud:
Oh, we knew that all along now, didn't we? :winky: Proud to be a Mumbaikar :coolsun: Sachin = GOD, sorry dude, but Delhi is pretty much the **** capital of India; just isn't a safe place to live in :headshake:

Coming to sports' date=' North has......................................Major Dhyan Chand :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: nothing left to be said :D[/quote'] On a serious note though, North and South both have had stellar sportspeople. Any people from the East here?

Oh, we knew that all along now, didn't we? :winky: Proud to be a Mumbaikar :coolsun: Sachin = GOD, sorry dude, but Delhi is pretty much the **** capital of India; just isn't a safe place to live in :headshake:
Agreed. But its still the political capital and controls the entire country, so by default, North>South :D

Agreed. But its still the political capital and controls the entire country' date=' so by default, North>South :D[/quote'] Mumbai is the financial capital. Without Mumbai's tax money filling in Delhi's coffers, Dilli babus wouldn't have anything to stuff in their Nehru jacket pockets :bootyshake: And yes, GOD is a Mumbaikar :P

^Stooped too low there amigo :aetsch:
Yeah, watch your test cricket all day long for five days without doing any work, while your wifey files her divorce. While, weT20 thuganomics watch kirkut from 8 pm-12 am..get a lil bit kinky at the end of the match n have happy s3x if the team wins, or sad s3x to get over the disappointment :finger: Now, go shoot yourself, or jump from your roof top :obeyme:

Mumbai is the financial capital. Without Mumbai's tax money filling in Delhi's coffers, Dilli babus wouldn't have anything to stuff in their Nehru jacket pockets :bootyshake: And yes, GOD is a Mumbaikar :P
yeh purre India ka treasure hai, sirf Mumbai ka nahi :hitler: :hitler:

Yeah, watch your test cricket all day long for five days without doing any work, while your wifey files her divorce. While, weT20 thuganomics watch kirkut from 8 pm-12 am..get a lil bit kinky at the end of the match n have happy s3x if the team wins, or sad s3x to get over the disappointment :finger: Now, go shoot yourself, or jump from your roof top :obeyme:
is short, you watch entertainment and g92 watches quality :finger:

Oh 'yam...SRK, Salman, Anil, Ranbir are the greatest actors to have walked this planet earth :giggle: Stop stereotyping the entire community based on one actor. South has also produced actors/directors like MR Radha, Manorama, Chandra Babu, Dasari Rao, Jagathy, Thilakan, Kamal Hassan, Urvasi, Mammotty, Mohan Lal (do you even know these guys) :phehehe: BTW, Rajni is not a shyte actor at all. A few of his earlier works (pre-90s) were some of the best melodrama ever done in Tamil Industry. But, his fans were not up for it and wanted to see him in action flicks (that make no sense) and he obliged like any other actor should/would. If the Bongs ridicule the South film fraternity, then I shall stand up n take shyte, but not from you fake Holly..I mean Bolly :ciao: