Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Correct I knoooooooow :woot:
:laugh:
(Relatively) Shaant city hain. Noida ke log dilli ko logon se zyada well behaved hote hai. Any facility you get in Delhi can be gotten in Noida too :nice:
What well behaved ? Hum konsey jaahil janvar hai ? :whack: and abhi shaant hai cz abhi its 'growing' jesa gurgaon 'shaant' hota tha.. give it a few years.. sab shaanti ki mother sister ek hojayegi :beee:

:laugh: What well behaved ? Hum konsey jaahil janvar hai ? :whack: and abhi shaant hai cz abhi its 'growing' jesa gurgaon 'shaant' hota tha.. give it a few years.. sab shaanti ki mother sister ek hojayegi :beee:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dilli ke log waise hote toh thode se jaahil types hain :beee:

:laugh: What well behaved ? Hum konsey jaahil janvar hai ? :whack: and abhi shaant hai cz abhi its 'growing' jesa gurgaon 'shaant' hota tha.. give it a few years.. sab shaanti ki mother sister ek hojayegi :beee:
Tum kuch bhi kaho... Noida is far better than Delhi. :beee:

Northies in general are better looking' date=' have better food, have better music, [b']more streetwise (not easily pushed over). Southies are better educated, more polite, more reserved, say 'correct' in every other sentence.
:headshake: It depends on the individual actually. There are some crazy **** in AP n TN. Maybe, not that many in Kerala (:hehe:)..and Karnataka has its fair share of hardies too. On the "looks", you guyz are from the Aryan race while Southies (I iz an Irish :beee:) are Dravidians :dontknow: PS: Anyone who takes pride in his/her looks, is a stupido. Looks are God given..character is the frigging shyte :agree:

Dilli has become a buddha unable to cope with the growing population and rising pollution. Noida is a young city' date=' fresh and full of enery :aha: :yay:[/quote'] :agree: noida maain beauties ki kaami nahi hai.:dance: too much hot stuff there in colleges:yayo:

Dilli has become a buddha unable to cope with the growing population and rising pollution. Noida is a young city' date=' fresh and full of enery :aha: :yay:[/quote'] That is what kidz always think.. ki hum bade hogaye :beee: Plus seriously I dont think theres even a comparison.. Delhi is a culturally diverse and historically rich city.. NOIDA was just a jungle which was developed to meet the demands of the growing population.It might be cleaner,people might be nicer but it can never be what Delhi is. And Noida is part of Delhi.. it too contributes to what Delhi is today!:two_thumbs_up:

That is what kidz always think.. ki hum bade hogaye :beee: Plus seriously I dont think theres even a comparison.. Delhi is a culturally diverse and historically rich city.. NOIDA was just a jungle which was developed to meet the demands of the growing population.It might be cleaner,people might be nicer but it can never be what Delhi is. And Noida is part of Delhi.. it too contributes to what Delhi is today!:two_thumbs_up:
:hatsoff: i wish there will be like button for this post.:two_thumbs_up:

:headshake: It depends on the individual actually. There are some crazy **** in AP n TN. Maybe, not that many in Kerala (:hehe:)..and Karnataka has its fair share of hardies too. On the "looks", you guyz are from the Aryan race while Southies (I iz an Irish :beee:) are Dravidians :dontknow: PS: Anyone who takes pride in his/her looks, is a stupido. Looks are God given..character is the frigging shyte :agree:
I thought you were an Iyer-ish. But the streetwise argument is a :fail: If anyone comes to southern Tamilnadu and Rayalseema regions in the south, they will find just as streetsmart people ready to use violence and intimidation to force their point. but if its not your area, people would be mellowed down. Southies in the north and northies in South would be reluctant to force their point because they dont have any backing there.

That is what kidz always think.. ki hum bade hogaye :beee: Plus seriously I dont think theres even a comparison.. Delhi is a culturally diverse and historically rich city.. NOIDA was just a jungle which was developed to meet the demands of the growing population.It might be cleaner,people might be nicer but it can never be what Delhi is. And Noida is part of Delhi.. it too contributes to what Delhi is today!:two_thumbs_up:
Yes see how fast Noida developed. It is in clear contrast with the rest of UP and giving serious competition to Delhi in less than 30 years. Delhi on the other hand has been a capital for many centuries but still it has more or less stagnated :hehe:

Yes see how fast Noida developed. It is in clear contrast with the rest of UP and giving serious competition to Delhi in less than 30 years. Delhi on the other hand has been a capital for many centuries but still it has more or less stagnated :hehe:
you still dont get it, do you ?:headshake: Its ok gannoo.. i love you byee :icflove:

NOIDA is actually a nice place. I consider it almost a part of Delhi. I used to spend a lot of time in the sector 18 market. Lovely place. It has developed a lot in the last 5 years. There are some really nice residential places as well. Some sectors are closed with fences and plenty of guards at the gates and girls can come out take a stroll in the middle of the night (quite a luxury for girls in Delhi). But southex is better. One of the major pluses for SouthEx is the girls. You take a stroll down SouthEx and you will find hot girls in nice outfits. And if I am right, it's the only place in Delhi where girls dare dress a bit bold. Lets just say that they have a better sense of fashion. NOIDA girls look like they come from a village.