Sachin's centuries and India's defeats.

And I ask you again .... how do you think we would have won that match considering that we would have ended with 296 even if SRT and VS scores were swapped. What it means is it includes the 9/29 collapse in there. Let me know if you want me to spell it out even further.
Get some treatment. You are being very patient. ;)
And I ask you again .... how do you think we would have won that match considering that we would have ended with 296 even if SRT and VS scores were swapped. What it means is it includes the 9/29 collapse in there. Let me know if you want me to spell it out even further.
for me, One of the reasons of the 9/29 collapse was factor# 1 . So, If someone else had scored the hundred, we wouldn't have collapsed so bad....
i tell u one thing there is lot of hatred against sachin among Indians despite sachin giving india many victories.
It's not about Sachin - the simple man himself cannot invite any hate. It is that, in India, if you speak against the popular voice/trend, you are entitled to be treated an intellect and supposed to stand out of the crowd. Arundhati Roy, Barkha Dutt, Pranoy Roy, etc. some of the famous people who are diagnosed with this disease. Some writers in Cricinfo and a couple of 'moderate' boarders here show signs of that disease as well.
But I thought you said that the collapse wasnt any of his fault ... right ? Anyway How do you know this ? Do you have a crystal ball that provides alternate endings ? BTW talking about collapses what happened yesterday after UV left ? We ended up far less than 296 against a mediocre bowling attack no ?
So, How am I implying anything different now?? Haven't I blamed other players for factor#1?? Just that that factor exists only in case of sachin's tons n nobody else's.
It's not about Sachin - the simple man himself cannot invite any hate. It is that, in India, if you speak against the popular voice/trend, you are entitled to be treated an intellect and supposed to stand out of the crowd. Arundhati Roy, Barkha Dutt, Pranoy Roy, etc. some of the famous people who are diagnosed with this disease. Some writers in Cricinfo and a couple of 'moderate' boarders here show signs of that disease as well.
We indians shud be very lucky that Sachin played for us but some people never grow up
So' date=' How am I implying anything different now?? Haven't I blamed other players for factor#1?? Just that that factor exists only in case of sachin's tons n nobody else's.[/quote'] IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU ARE ON ONE WORD TYING X TO Y AND THEN TYING Y TO Z AND AT THE NED TYING Z back to x
for me, One of the reasons of the 9/29 collapse was factor# 1 . So, If someone else had scored the hundred, we wouldn't have collapsed so bad....
:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :hatsoff::hatsoff:
++

i just cant get to digest the fact that even after my such big post in page#11 given why we lost when sachin scored, vaibhav_delhi wants to keep on arguing about what he has stated dude, have u seriously even tried reading that post ?