Sachin's centuries and India's defeats.

As I have already mentioned' date=' [b']the team needs to be made aware about it, tht would be most crucial, then they can correct it fairly easily. But if not made aware, I see that stat only getting consolidated...hope you agree..
From 1989 to 2006 India's winning% in ODIs was 48.63 BUT when Goddy scores a 100 the winning% goes up to 73.68. From 2006 onwards India's winning% in ODIs is 56 BUT when Goddy scores a 100 the winning& goes down to 50%. So basically the players were much more aware of "factor #1" till 2006 but suddenly since 2006 they seem to have forgotten it - is that what you mean?? From 2006 to 2011 MS Dhoni has captained India in the most number of matches among all players so I think this problem regarding players not being "aware" of "factor #1" lies somewhere with shoddy leadership - what say Viabhav :winky:
So there is not much that SRT can do in terms of his batting to prevent the situation ... Am I understanding your post correctly ... correct me if wrong.
:) nopes apart from factor#3 where he himself may want to do better given an opportunity. but it was still worth bringing that stat up. And I can imagine what your next post is gonna be:winky:.
From 1989 to 2006 India's winning% in ODIs was 48.63 BUT when Goddy scores a 100 the winning% goes up to 73.68. From 2006 onwards India's winning% in ODIs is 56 BUT when Goddy scores a 100 the winning& goes down to 50%. So basically the players were much more aware of "factor #1" till 2006 but suddenly since 2006 they seem to have forgotten it - is that what you mean?? From 2006 to 2011 MS Dhoni has captained India in the most number of matches among all players so I think this problem regarding players not being "aware" of "factor #1" lies somewhere with shoddy leadership - what say Viabhav :winky:
you are taking Tons against minnow also buddy. we are taking big teams only. see from 1st jan 2000 since the time india became a stronger side, it 11wins out of 20 tons..
you are taking Tons against minnow also buddy. we are taking big teams only. see from 1st jan 2000 since the time india became a stronger side, it 11wins out of 20 tons..
were those matches against the minnow practice matches??? or were the bowlers of those teams instructed to bowl bad balls to Goddy and good balls to the other batsmen so that the other batsmen were not able to score runs while Goddy scored 100s ??
were those matches against the minnow practice matches??? or were the bowlers of those teams instructed to bowl bad balls to Goddy and good balls to the other batsmen so that the other batsmen were not able to score runs while Goddy scored 100s ??
Just as a reminder - I got a SMS from Tendulkar just now. He asked me to convey that you have achieved your daily target of Sachin=GOD posts . You are off the hook for today. :-)