Police complaint filed against Yuvraj

Re: Police complaint filed against Yuvraj http://www.chennaionline.com/colnews/newsitem.asp?NEWSID=%7B2E6F5EEA-2594-4626-A971-13445D8E3EA9%7D&CATEGORYNAME=Sports An FIR registered on December 27, 1988 alleged that Sidhu and Sandhu hit Gurnam Singh after dragging him out his car after a road accident. Sidhu and Sandhu were accused of showering blows on Gurnam Singh after dragging him out of his car and injuring him. Gurnam Singh was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead. In the FIR registered by the family of the victim, who was stated to be a heart patient, it was alleged that Sidhu and Sandhu showered punches and blows on Gurnam Singh after dragging him out of the car. Sidhu and Sandhu were alleged to have fled from the spot at the Sheranwala Gate with the keys of Singh's car. ----------------------------------------------------------

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Police complaint filed against Yuvraj

hypothetically' date=' what if tht guy had slapped Yuvi first.... does it still amount to man-slaughter?[/quote'] Thankfuly the guy was not a drunkard oldy suffering for serious heart disease otherwise I am sure the amount of thrashing presumably went there would have resulted into death.....
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Police complaint filed against Yuvraj

http://www.chennaionline.com/colnews/newsitem.asp?NEWSID=%7B2E6F5EEA-2594-4626-A971-13445D8E3EA9%7D&CATEGORYNAME=Sports An FIR registered on December 27, 1988 alleged that Sidhu and Sandhu hit Gurnam Singh after dragging him out his car after a road accident. Sidhu and Sandhu were accused of showering blows on Gurnam Singh after dragging him out of his car and injuring him. Gurnam Singh was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead. In the FIR registered by the family of the victim, who was stated to be a heart patient, it was alleged that Sidhu and Sandhu showered punches and blows on Gurnam Singh after dragging him out of the car. Sidhu and Sandhu were alleged to have fled from the spot at the Sheranwala Gate with the keys of Singh's car. ----------------------------------------------------------
Allehatiosn they are every party starts from the worst. Sometime sthey lose sense totally in this. I can vouch for this. I was in a prpoety dispute as is the wont this kind of dispute does result in verbal fracas sometimes so after once such my loving neighbor went on lodged cases of rape against me while I was in USA on company business trip, neddless to say my whole family was named in too. Had the idiot not put my name who knows all my family members would still have been rape-accused :lmao: Anything flies in FIR u have got to substantiate ur claim. Siddhu as a commoner have been found innocent as a politician he has ben found guilty so most probably politics has its say in it. Let us wait I am sure the case is going to supreme court now.