Poll:1 in 4 younger U.S. Muslims support suicide bombings

kumble_rocks

Muslims have the whole of ME to themselves so they should get stuffed when it comes to Israel.
What kind of logic is that ? Thats like saying if a whole bunch of white anglo-americans come back to britain and kick off the desi Brits, because Britain was the land of 'the gorah ancestors', it'd be okay since desis have their own land plus entire Europe to live in. Sorry but doesn't fly. Israel has no right to exist.
Nazis wanted to dominate + create a master race. Jews just don't want to get wiped out.
And that is only because Jews are nowhere as powerful as Nazis were. But they are trying to get there too ya know.
Israel's 10 ROP worth of Religious Bigotry + 10 ROP worth of racism can still be less than say "just" 100 ROP worth of Islamic religious bigotry.
Utterly false. Its like muslims are slightly more religiously bigoted but Jews are far more racist than any other religious group, so Jews are still the worst of the lot. Simply because they are a tiny group of nutters,not powerful enough to cause shyte doesnt mean they are better ideology than Muslims.

What kind of logic is that ? Thats like saying if a whole bunch of white anglo-americans come back to britain and kick off the desi Brits, because Britain was the land of 'the gorah ancestors', it'd be okay since desis have their own land plus entire Europe to live in. Sorry but doesn't fly. Israel has no right to exist.
Well with that principle lot of the muslim countries don't have the right to exist either. Same goes for USA/Australia etc etc. History does not start from the point that suits you. If tomorrow KPs and their descendants come to re-conquer Kashmir then all power to them. Specially if the whole of Asia was infested by Kashmiri muslims. We have this exact same convo before so no point as I know what you are going to say next. It's all dejavu... :tounge_smile:

Well with that principle lot of the muslim countries don't have the right to exist either.
Err no. I can think of some muslim countries that shouldn't exist but not all...most muslims are descendants of converts, not a different race kicking another off their land on basis of race. By condoning Israel, you are saying it is okay to get yourself kicked off Britain if a bunch of white anglo-americans showed up and reclaimed the land of their ancestors. Which is stupid reasoning really.
History does not start from the point that suits you.
But history of long-dead people is no excuse to kick people off their rightful land today.

By condoning Israel, you are saying it is okay to get yourself kicked off Britain if a bunch of white anglo-americans showed up and reclaimed the land of their ancestors. Which is stupid reasoning really.
If my ancestors had kicked them out and committed massacres against them. Plus if I was still asking and acting towards their destruction then yes I would understand :tounge_smile:
But history of long-dead people is no excuse to kick people off their rightful land today.
Today's rightful land can be tomorrow's wrongful land. Wrongful land of today can be right full land of tomorrow. History has shown us that. Everything is not B&W like you make it out. Plus there was no such thing as a Palestinian land!

If my ancestors had kicked them out and committed massacres against them
But Muslims did NOT kick out the Jews..it was the Romans far before them.Infact, during much of the medieval period, Islam was a far more tolerant faith than Christianity towards Jews..hence Jews from Spain fled to Morocco during the Spanish Inquisition and the jews from Greece and Italy fled to Palestine, where they were allowed to live and practice their faith by the muslims. Infact, muslims have never massacred the jews in palestine- christians are the ones who have. Don't confuse your history. Muslims have afforded dhimmi status to the jews in palestine for centuries. However, that land today belongs to the palestinians, not jews who's only claim is through a religious book, whereas the claim of the palestinians is far more real and based on far more actual property owning rights and continuous living rights.
History has shown us that.
history doesnt show us that, history shows us that fighting over land on historic or religious basis is dumbest shyte of the highest order.
Plus there was no such thing as a Palestinian land!
Palestinians have far more claim to Judea than these Jews. For one, Palestinians lived there even before the times of Moses under the name of Caananites. For two, Jews themselves immigrated or were scattered by the Romans and Assyrians- Palestinans have been living on that piece of land for many many generations more than Jews today and thus is their rightful land. The reason you are against palestinaians is because you see the common bond of Islamic terrorism with the Israelis, forgetting that in case of Israel, Israel deserves every bit it gets and far more.

But Muslims did NOT kick out the Jews..it was the Romans far before them.
I am talking about ME as a whole.
Infact, muslims have never massacred the jews in palestine
I guess there was no need as their prophet set a good example.
claim of the palestinians is far more real and based on far more actual property owning rights and continuous living rights.
Well in that case should they not take half of Jordan as well?
history doesnt show us that, history shows us that fighting over land on historic or religious basis is dumbest shyte of the highest order.
I agree.
The reason you are against palestinaians is because you see the common bond of Islamic...
Reason enough mate :thumbs_up: What exactly is your solution? Actually don't tell me as I will keep answering and I got stuff to do:tounge_smile:

I am talking about ME as a whole.
Even with ME as a whole, you will not find any incident of muslims booting jews off their land, except for one incident with Banu Qurayzaa tribe.
I guess there was no need as their prophet set a good example.
The prophet of the Jews (Moses) was far worse.
Well in that case should they not take half of Jordan as well?
????!? Let them get back their rightful land (Israel) first.
Reason enough mate thumbs_up.gif
No, its not reason enough. Its called confusing the issue, infact. Right and wrong are in this case is still independent of your common link of terrorism. In case of Isreal, it is very much justified.
What exactly is your solution?
Israel allows all those whom it evicted from its lands at gunpoint on basis of racist policy to return to their rightful lands.

Keep dreaming as that would mean destruction of Israel and in no time will Israel become another Sharia Land.
Just like how the return of land to the hundreds of thousands of KPs is more important a goal than appeasement of terrorists in Kashmir, the return of land to millions of Palestinians booted out of their land is a higher goal than keeping intact an illegally acquired country based on ethnic cleansing and racist policy on the back of terrorism(Israel). You see, problem is you and many cannot see beyond Islam or Hindu or whatever. Issues in the world are not as cut and dry as you said. Since you so like crusading for the KPs, you shouldn't forget that the KPs in India have their spiritual brothers in Palestinians, since they are in the exact same boat. But you cannot see beyond your simplistic and laughably innacurate 'all muslims = bad, root of all problems' mentality. Anyone who has a fair agenda should recognise that if KPs are victims of injustice, so too are the Palestinians and if Palestinians deserve every bit of what they get, so too do the KPs. For the difference between KPs and Palestinians is simply that of geography and which religion is booting out whom. I hope you can recognize that. KPs atleast have the Indian military fighting for them-however poorly, atleast they are trying to protect the KPs from opressive muslim domination. If the KPs didnt have the third largest military in the world behind them,it'd be understandable if they too went the route of Palestinians and terrorism and vice-versa. And atleast the displaced KPs have somewhere else in their own country to go to, inorder to start afresh with no disruption. Palestinians have nowhere to go to- and no, don't give me the 'why dont the rest of the arabs take them?' nonsense. They are different people and a Palestinian in Syria or Jordan is every bit a stranger as a Nepali in India or Indians in Bali.

Oh and kindly do not supply me any zionist website as some sort of benchmark. Why should i listen to zionist propaganda ? I don't listen to muslim propaganda, neither do you i bet but somehow you think its okay to listen to zionist propaganda. Strange, rather strange indeed.

The bottom line is that KPs are not getting any justice and almost definitely won't be getting any in the future. That is the cold hard fact. I really don't see how KPs should see muslims in ME as their spiritual brothers? The same muslim ideology that drove them out and sees them as Kaffir idol worshippers? If anything most KPs are hardcore Israel supporters as they know very well what is at stake.

And atleast the displaced KPs have somewhere else in their own country to go to, inorder to start afresh with no disruption. Palestinians have nowhere to go to- and no, don't give me the 'why dont the rest of the arabs take them?' nonsense. They are different people and a Palestinian in Syria or Jordan is every bit a stranger as a Nepali in India or Indians in Bali.
No different to how a KP is in India!
KPs atleast have the Indian military fighting for them-however poorly, atleast they are trying to protect the KPs from opressive muslim domination.
News flash! KPs are completely out of the valley. Indian army is fighting for India not for KPs or for their protection!
You see, problem is you and many cannot see beyond Islam or Hindu or whatever. Issues in the world are not as cut and dry as you said.
So why are you making them so cut and dry? If muslims were say similar to Tibetans then I would be all for one state solution. The problem is that Islam is another type of beast and it would be foolish of you to disconnect Islam from Palestinian Arab nationalism. Let's leave it at that unless you want to continue with someone else. I am out mate.

Guest dada_rocks
Israel has no right to exist.
This means somehow position of 1948 is sacrosanct and must be restored and then the obvious question is what is so special about this date. If occupation of the same land by jews in further past can be shoved under the carpet as history and not worth taking note in adjudication as of today then why can't something which happend 60 years back be considered history and status quo as of today given sanctity.

If occupation of the same land by jews in further past can be shoved under the carpet as history and not worth taking note in adjudication as of today then why can't something which happend 60 years back be considered history and status quo as of today given sanctity.
Occupation of the same land by Jews under a Jewish state of laws last happened more than 2000 years ago. If the same benchmark is used, we should kick the Jatts out of northern India/Pakistan and ask them to go back to Iran or central asia. There is nothing special about 1948- it is simply a fact that that region had been non-jewish since Roman times and 2000 years of history cannot be rolled back based on some book and the prophecies of a religion. Simple as that. Reason why what happened 2000 years back doesnt matter is because it is nothing more than history on paper. Reason why what happened 60 years ago must be corrected is because there are million of people who were sufferers of Israeli injustice and they are still alive. It is far more important to right wrongs against those who are still alive than make some 2000 year old history come true.

Occupation of the same land by Jews under a Jewish state of laws last happened more than 2000 years ago. If the same benchmark is used, we should kick the Jatts out of northern India/Pakistan and ask them to go back to Iran or central asia. There is nothing special about 1948- it is simply a fact that that region had been non-jewish since Roman times and 2000 years of history cannot be rolled back based on some book and the prophecies of a religion. Simple as that. Reason why what happened 2000 years back doesnt matter is because it is nothing more than history on paper. Reason why what happened 60 years ago must be corrected is because there are million of people who were sufferers of Israeli injustice and they are still alive. It is far more important to right wrongs against those who are still alive than make some 2000 year old history come true.
Are yaar tu selective logic kyon har dam lagata hai?:shades_smile: Anyway don't worry as in 2000 years current ROP status will be just on paper as well. Have some patience yaar :devil_smile: :haha:

Are yaar tu selective logic kyon har dam lagata hai?shades_smile.gif
No selective logic. The line must be drawn somewhere. I draw it at when it concerns people who are STILL LIVING and have been meted with injustice...like with Palestinians or KPs today. What happened 2000 years ago is not relevant any which way politically today..except for in history.And if we are going to re-create history 2000 years ago, why not 3000 years ago ? or 4000 ? or 5000 ? Where do you draw the line ? should we all just then go back to Africa ?!?
Anyway don't worry as in 2000 years current ROP status will be just on paper as well. Have some patience yaar
One wrong 2000 years ago is no justification for you to commit wrong today!

Guest dada_rocks

it's not 2000 years get ur facts right jews are living too and it concerns them too, all the garbage which has been thrown on them over years...anyway why i am bothering with a guy who could be this flagrantly inconsistent within couple of post.. continue ..

it's not 2000 years get ur facts right jews are living too and it concerns them too, all the garbage which has been thrown on them over years...anyway why i am bothering with a guy who could be this flagrantly inconsistent within couple of post.. continue ..
haha. Spoken like a true ignoramus! Inconsistency ? Funny how your 'vast' intellect could not point out where the inconsistency is. As per getting my facts right- my facts are in order. Get your facts in order first. It is a FACT that the area known as Israel-Palestine has NOT had a jewish majority population for almost 2000 years. It is also a FACT that Israel-Palestine has not followed Jewish law for over 2000 years. Deal with those. And yes, i agree that they've had a lot of garbage thrown their way not only through the years but centuries. However, your pity and justice for them should not involve injustice and cruelty towards Palestinians.