Zaheer set to miss first half of WI tour

Send Ishant, Aaron and if needed Yadav as replacements for Zak and co. .. I would rest Munaf too if he does not want to play but Munaf, Ishant and Aaron/Yadav would be a safer option and so if Munaf is willing then I would select him .. I would also give chances to Ashwin, Rahul Sharma and if needed Ojha or Mishra .. I would not rest Bhajji but AXE Bhajji till he becomes the wicket taking bowler we all knew in the past .. Bhajji has had a long honeymoon period and it should be over now .. even YP can bowl darts and more and more darters are coming anyways and we do not need darters but quality spinners now ... Amongst batsmen I would select Rohit and Rayudu and if needed give callup to the two Tiwarys .. but I am not convinced about Valthaty especially in longer formats and hope they do not jump the gun and select him in any format except T20

Send Ishant' date=' Aaron and if needed Yadav as replacements for Zak and co. .. I would rest Munaf too if he does not want to play but Munaf, Ishant and Aaron/Yadav would be a safer option and so if Munaf is willing then I would select him .. I would also give chances to Ashwin, Rahul Sharma and if needed Ojha or Mishra .. I would not rest Bhajji but AXE Bhajji till he becomes the wicket taking bowler we all knew in the past .. Bhajji has had a long honeymoon period and it should be over now .. even YP can bowl darts and more and more darters are coming anyways and we do not need darters but quality spinners now ... Amongst batsmen I would select Rohit and Rayudu and if needed give callup to [b']the two Tiwarys .. but I am not convinced about Valthaty especially in longer formats and hope they do not jump the gun and select him in any format except T20
No, just no. That Dhoni Tiwary is a hack. I watched him play in an ODI last year and he looked clueless. Munaf being rested? :WTF: He doesn't even play tests.