Gambhir injured : KKR Twitter

1983-2011

very bad move if he is carrying an injury
dude don't you know KKR vs MI is bigger than these petty international matches against West Indies :mad: so what if he may have to miss WI tour, at least he would've played for his team KKR in the IPL.

dude don't you know KKR vs MI is bigger than these petty international matches against West Indies :mad: so what if he may have to miss WI tour' date=' at least he would've played for his team KKR in the IPL.[/quote'] players play with injuries when the games are important to them. it happens in all formats. this is an important game for him personally, so if he wants to play good for him. hopefully he knows enough about his body to not play if it is going to affect him in the long run.

No one is questioning his commitment. Just saying that if he is not 100% fit' date=' he shouldnt play.[/quote'] Read this and decide for yourself. dude don't you know KKR vs MI is bigger than these petty international matches against West Indies so what if he may have to miss WI tour, at least he would've played for his team KKR in the IPL.

Yeah man.. He's tough guy.. Any captain who can go full Maa-Behen at his own teammates has to be an effing "tough guy"..Look he might be injured but I couldn't care less. Any other captain will do who has atleast the basic respect for his teammates. He's the same guy who went all Maa-Behen when he got run out after trying to get out number times.. Yeah, he could be a match winner but to hell with him and players like him..
Yeah sure. So you don't want he guy who always shows up when India needs him most - T20 Cup final, World Cup final, Asia Cup, Test series in NZ, SA etc. If there are two guys I would want in my team when the chips are down they would be Dhoni and Gambhir. He's the same guy who dedicated his World Cup winning performance to 26/11 victims and I would always want to have a player like him represent my team.