Should gurus and babas lead political campaigns?

1983-2011

For people who talk about sacred legislation...this is made by 60 years back with few good people taking in mind that this will help future generations..i dont think they should have thought in this period india will corrupt like this...so we no need to consider its the ultimate....People are important..not legislation. Becuase of this movements in future random movements started so be it..you cant avoid those things in this huge country..if such situation arises may be something will else happen to sto it..i believe at that time people will have enough awareness.. Again people asking question abouut electing this govt..when the election happened these much corruption cases not came out.people thought MMS is a clean fellow only now skeletons are tumbling out.so there is no need to wait till nxt election. I dont Know why Gunner repeatedly mentionns majority here wants dictatorship....no body wants that..people just want something to happem to this corrupt system and bring some changes..all hope that this will change atleast few politicians to change thier mind and do some good. I know fully well corruption never stops..what we want is improving basics even if they took some money... These are my opinions and i have as much right to it as the Legislative supportes..

I didn't call anyone an idiot other than KT since he was rambling on and on without understanding a word of what I said. For the sake of clarity I am not against the right of people to protest.
Shame you are letting your parents down by calling me thick and abusing me. I had to explain to you how parliament operates and is full of ordinary civil people on committes in drafting legislation like in the lokpal bill. Seems you do not quite understand constitutioin and workings of parliament. Also nothing thicker then dismmising Mandela and whole freedom movement as you did in your 2011 rewrite of history. As you so gloriously informed us that whites just gave up power in SA cos they felt like and nothing to with civil pressure. Also how you told us that indian independence movement did jack as well and only cos again the great whites just got bored and handed it over to us in your 2011 history lesson

They wont understand how the messiah syndrome works, till it happens and they get a dictator.
Kid you are losing the plot here. Dictator WTF you going on about!!! So cos civil members of society are on a committee in helping to draft a bill we on our way to a dictator:hysterical::hysterical: Civil members have frequently been on such committes since 1947 in helping/advising drafting bills. Just like they are in USA/UK and others, are those countries going to get a dicatator as well:nervous: You need to re read the constitution you so claim to understand! Where in constitution does it say civil members of society can not be on such committes. In fact it is normal practice. Dont forget kid, that they are only helping draft Lokpal bill. Parliamnet and our democratically elected officals will have the full and final say, as the bill will go to parliamnet for voting to be ratified. So if our glorious elected officials dont like or want it, they can vote against it. See kid its all very constitutioinal and democratic, no need to lose sleep over India getting a dictator, sleep easy now!

Did we hear a word said against the National Advisory Council which has been drafting bills and laws for the last 6-7 years now under the chairmanship of Mrs Gandhi? If that is considered leagl, so is a committee with civil society representatives. The only difference is , the NAC is a group of hand picked people (hence pro govt) while the civil society members are anti govt and are not yesmen.

Whatever you are saying Gunner is right. But you are missing big point. The Baburao may not be best person to write the draft etc, but there are other capable ppl in that commitee. Also do you think so called elected members draft laws etc?? None of them is capable of doing it except may be very few. Now NAC consist of members chosen by Govt. LOL, I think thats more dangerous. It should have ppl selected by the entire parliament not just government.