Friday/Weekend Plans?

Lurker

nahi re, i start work day after, thoda shopping wopping karne ka hai.. i dont have any formal clothes to wear to work :embaressed_smile:
Arre wah apna munna jawaan ho gaya! Ab dekhna yeh hai ke Holy apni pahli kamai kisko deta hai...:wink:

My bet is on "candy" or "mindy" or another ditzy blonde name who works the pole :hysterical:
:haha: agreed but they will get only 1 dollar bills..dont see Holy handing them the entire salary! Speaking of the pole thingy Varun, do you think apna Holy fancies a skinny babe on it :dancing:?

Arre wah apna munna jawaan ho gaya! Ab dekhna yeh hai ke Holy apni pahli kamai kisko deta hai...:wink:
Thanks varun:thumbs_up: Lurks, This is not meri pehli kamai :shades_smile: After 10th std, dad put me to work, full time, for 3 months, before 11th and 12th(junior college) started. Even during college, used to work part time.. Not much, just used to fix computers, and help in managing a network in a company..After that, whenever there was a virus or something, they would call me, and i would work all night removing the virus from 75+ computers overnight with the IT team, so that people can get back to work next day... Earned 5000 for 3 months work in summer of 10th, but saala it was a cheque, so went home and gave mom the cheque.. I think that money is lying in the bank in India somewhere:teeth_smile:

Thanks varun:thumbs_up: Lurks, This is not meri pehli kamai :shades_smile: After 10th std, dad put me to work, full time, for 3 months, before 11th and 12th(junior college) started. Even during college, used to work part time.. Not much, just used to fix computers, and help in managing a network in a company..After that, whenever there was a virus or something, they would call me, and i would work all night removing the virus from 75+ computers overnight with the IT team, so that people can get back to work next day... Earned 5000 for 3 months work in summer of 10th, but saala it was a cheque, so went home and gave mom the cheque.. I think that money is lying in the bank in India somewhere:teeth_smile:
Hehehe accha baccha. Magar Guru phir bhi US, or should I say Amrika, mein to pahli kamai hai na boss? So bumper masti karne ka bhidu..Have fun with Cindy, Mindy or Candy...ghar bhi le jaana...matlab US waale ghar aisa nahin ke Mumbai lekar chale jaana Mummy se milaane. :confused_smile:

Pole vole is out of question, got millions of relatives in ny/nj.. saala no way im gonna end up going to pole waala place... on the other hand, i turn 21 in less than 2 weeks :wink_smile:
lol..Waise why is that a problem? If you meet a relative at pole waala place then you both will not utter it to anyone in your family, will ya now? Aur 21 to certificate age hai, actual mein to 26 na..:giggle:

Hehehe accha baccha. Magar Guru phir bhi US, or should I say Amrika, mein to pahli kamai hai na boss? So bumper masti karne ka bhidu..Have fun with Cindy, Mindy or Candy...ghar bhi le jaana...matlab US waale ghar aisa nahin ke Mumbai lekar chale jaana Mummy se milaane. :confused_smile:
:hysterical: NY/NJ too dangerous :haha: Ek baar 21 ho gaya na, bus, phil IL mein dhamaal karronga :tounge_smile:

lol..Waise why is that a problem? If you meet a relative at pole waala place then you both will not utter it to anyone in your family, will ya now? Aur 21 to certificate age hai, actual mein to 26 na..:giggle:
yaar, chance kaiko leneka, 2 mahine ka kaam hai, barabar karoonga, phir idhar vaapis aake to jalsa hai na :hysterical:

Carlsbad.. hmm.. I think I've heard of the place. Marina Del Rey is pretty but expensive. I work here and I like living around where I work so.. Used to go to the beach quite often earlier.. but have hardly gone for the past couple of years.. just become a bit jaded or caught up in other things lately I guess.