Let's talk about the DRS

champ

Hi...I am new here....And I am from Sri Lanka.... I read some of your posts and found it amusing how you blame on Sri Lankans... There were only 4 wrong decisions in the entire match. 3 went against India and 1 against Sri Lanka. And 2 made by umpire Dharmasena and 2 by Asad Rauf.
I am not blaming the match situation on Raina's dismissal.He was out before and karma bit him in the ass, but two wrong doesn't make a right. Karthik and Yuvi weren't out which might have helped India to an additional 10 runs. What i didn't like was how Raina was given out and this match wasnt the first time Dharmasena looked a bit biased for SL.
ok ill do it ...b4 that you book the ticket for ur indian players 2day :yay::yay:
Nah..i will give them a couple of days vacation on the beautiful SL beaches to cool off from their loss. Then i will personally book economy class tickets for our rockstars. But promise me you will keep Jadeja and Nohit sharma.
What the....You do realize that there only ten wickets a team can play with' date=' right?[/quote'] I hope you are at least trying to understand what my point is... Yes 4 wrong decisions. We can rule out Raina to be fair for both teams...Is it okay with you? Then only 2 wrong decisions left...Each from both the umpires..... So stop whining only about Dharmasena, just because he is Sri Lankan.... Do you understand up to this point..??? And yes there are 10 wickets...But do you have only two batsmen in your side....??? Karthik and Yuvrtaj.....??? :hysterical: I am not trying to justify what happened.... But for God's sake stop whining....And talk to the facts... You Indian fans seem not to realize that your team is in great trouble in terms of batsmen, bowlers and all rounders....But whining about the rest of the world.... Don't be so immature...!
didnt u say whts the hawk eye say
Hawkeye showed that 1/4 of the ball would have clipped the leg stip while 3/4 of it still missed it while anyone could say that the ball would have clearly missed the leg stump. So I'm not clear what you are talking about.
me huttalata therenne na bun
Please talk in English only or your posts will be deleted.
Hawkeye showed that 1/4 of the ball would have clipped the leg stip while 3/4 of it still missed it while anyone could say that the ball would have clearly missed the leg stump. So I'm not clear what you are talking about.
If there was UDRS then the umpire's decision would have been upheld... Do you know that...??? If you don't, then go and read the rules first.....
If there was UDRS then the umpire's decision would have been upheld... Do you know that...??? If you don't, then go and read the rules first.....
I'll tell you to read the rules first. More than half the ball needs to hit the wicket for a batsman to be out. And no one is talking of UDRS here. Dharamsena gave a ridiculous decision and ridiculous will it remain!
2 wrong result against the top 6 means 33% of the top/middle order. Noone really thinks that Jadeja' date=' Ojha, Praveen Kumar, Nehra and Ishants wickets are important and neither can these 5 make up for the loss of Yuvi.[/quote'] That's exactly what I am talking about....Your team and your captain is not up to the standards they used to be... So why don't you try to criticize your own team first and then talk about others...???
I'll tell you to read the rules first. More than half the ball needs to hit the wicket for a batsman to be out. And no one is talking of UDRS here. Dharamsena gave a ridiculous decision and ridiculous will it remain!
Oh my word....Is the umpire supposed to measure that...??? :hysterical: Yes....No point of talking about UDRS.... You guys seem to hate UDRS...:haha: You must be a little kid I guess...You may haven't seen a lot of cricket. Maybe that's why you think that "Oh my God, that's totally not out"...:hysterical: If you have seen Cricket, then you wouldn't go around whining about such negligible things... Things have happened 1000 times larger than that in Cricket...And it will continue.... So it just makes you ridiculous when you start whining about such things...:hysterical:
That's exactly what I am talking about....Your team and your captain is not up to the standards they used to be... So why don't you try to criticize your own team first and then talk about others...???
Did you read any other thread? We have pretty much been tearing into our team including Dhoni ever since the start of the series and we are the #2 ODI side in the world. We are criticizing every player but it doesnt mean that we cannot talk about umpiring mistakes too. If you cannot see that and think that this is an group jerkfest for how great our players are and that they can do no wrong, please invest in a pair of reading glasses.
Oh my word....Is the umpire supposed to measure that...??? :hysterical: Yes....No point of talking about UDRS.... You guys seem to hate UDRS...:haha: You must be a little kid I guess...You may haven't seen a lot of cricket. Maybe that's why you think that "Oh my God, that's totally not out"...:hysterical: If you have seen Cricket, then you wouldn't go around whining about such negligible things... Things have happened 1000 times larger than that in Cricket...And it will continue.... So it just makes you ridiculous when you start whining about such things...:hysterical:
Absolutely...from now on, cops should stop catching traffic violators and concentrate only on serial killers!! FYFI, there is no point in talking about URDS because there is no URDS for ODI's. Its used only in tests.
How many posts have you read yet other than this one?
Yes friend...I have seen many of you criticizing your team in many posts... But you guys are so funny in terms of criticizing.... Just one point... Before the start of the last match Indian team was the best team in the whole damn world in most of your point of views.... They were just about to crush the Sri Lankan team..... But when things gone bad....Oh my God... Here come the great analysts....They keep on insulting each and every player....Even the captain Dhoni...:hysterical: But things have come back to normal again, isn't it? We will see what will happen if you lose today's match...And if you win...??? :hysterical: That's the way Indian fans were from the past...But you'll never learn....
You must be a little kid I guess...You may haven't seen a lot of cricket. Maybe that's why you think that "Oh my God, that's totally not out"...:hysterical: If you have seen Cricket, then you wouldn't go around whining about such negligible things...
My My ..for your 3rd day on the forum you do make a lot of assumptions don't you.
Yes friend...I have seen many of you criticizing your team in many posts... But you guys are so funny in terms of criticizing.... Just one point... Before the start of the last match Indian team was the best team in the whole damn world in most of your point of views.... They were just about to crush the Sri Lankan team..... But when things gone bad....Oh my God... Here come the great analysts....They keep on insulting each and every player....Even the captain Dhoni...:hysterical: But things have come back to normal again, isn't it? We will see what will happen if you lose today's match...:hysterical: That's the way Indians fans were from the past...But you'll never learn....
I am sorry but you cannot find a single person that supports Jadeja or our bowling line up before or after a game. True, some are fickle when in their views, but a good majority are not. We know our strengths (which without Ghambir, Sachin, Bhajji and Zaheer is not much) and our weakness. While we criticize our weakness, we also praise when our teams do well.
I hope you are at least trying to understand what my point is... Yes 4 wrong decisions. We can rule out Raina to be fair for both teams...Is it okay with you? Then only 2 wrong decisions left...Each from both the umpires..... So stop whining only about Dharmasena, just because he is Sri Lankan.... Do you understand up to this point..??? And yes there are 10 wickets...But do you have only two batsmen in your side....??? Karthik and Yuvrtaj.....??? :hysterical: I am not trying to justify what happened.... But for God's sake stop whining....And talk to the facts... You Indian fans seem not to realize that your team is in great trouble in terms of batsmen, bowlers and all rounders....But whining about the rest of the world.... Don't be so immature...!
Hmmm people here are cynical of Dharmasena because this is the not the first time he has done it against India. It looks as if there is a pattern to it. PS> Please go easy on the dots(.) and commas(,)
Yes friend...I have seen many of you criticizing your team in many posts... But you guys are so funny in terms of criticizing.... Just one point... Before the start of the last match Indian team was the best team in the whole damn world in most of your point of views.... They were just about to crush the Sri Lankan team..... But when things gone bad....Oh my God... Here come the great analysts....They keep on insulting each and every player....Even the captain Dhoni...:hysterical: But things have come back to normal again, isn't it? We will see what will happen if you lose today's match...And if you win...??? :hysterical: That's the way Indian fans were from the past...But you'll never learn....
Hmm...why are you laying yourself open for diatribe? If I were to go participate in a Sri Lankan forum, I would try and understand the dynamics of the forum and the members before I get to be so ballistic - if at all. But that may just be me. Chandan is a serious cricket enthusiast. As are many others here. We Indians do have our own idiosyncrasies. But nothing more than any other country's fans, I think.