Sachin Endulkar

The Master

Re: Sachin Endulkar

But how does a has-been bat so much more comfortably than the "greatest" in his peak?
Sounds like the hyping of the 39 and 40 by someone else. :lol: RD can't be expected to score EVERY innings. One poor decision can be forgiven when someone has just won you an overseas test series victory. But when the other has been crapping all over for a period of 10 tests, I would wait for him to show some consistency before going gaga.

yoda' date=' you dont have to go gaga over any thing...[/quote'] Some are.
to value someone's knock you got to compare it with others on same pitch.. so far Sachin is highest scorer with highest SR..
Agreed. But I need to see consistency. This was a good innings, no question about it.

But how does a has-been bat so much more comfortably than the "greatest" in his peak?
Sounds like the hyping of the 39 and 40 by someone else. :lol: RD can't be expected to score EVERY innings. One poor decision can be forgiven when someone has just won you an overseas test series victory. But when the other has been crapping all over for a period of 10 tests, I would wait for him to show some consistency before going gaga.
This is not hyping up, rather pointing out the value of some posts from some people :lol::lol:

Re: Sachin Endulkar Boy! that 40 odd never looked so good! for team India that is. Credit must be given as, relativily this the best we could do so far ! That said, going by his recent run,Tendu needs to be way more consistent home/away in difficult times b4 one can think of comparing with the Dravid. One may put it as an 'early' vs 'late' blooming thingy but what matters is how good you are NOW!