Guess the Player?

I made my Test debut in a game where an opposition player scored his first ton as an opening batsman. In my last Test match, a player from the opposition scored his only Test ton and that was the only century in that game. I proved to be a bad luck to my team as we lost both my debut as well as the last test match. My final game was played in a venue where the opposition never lost a single game. And still the opposition has never lost a single game in that venue.

I made my Test match debut in a venue which hosts many Tests in that country. In that game, a fine player scored his highest score in that venue which was finally broken by him recently. I made my ODI debut with an opening batsman of our team. I am ambidextrous. In my final ODI, a player from the opposition who earlier made his Test debut in that very venue in the Test series concluded just before the limited overs Cricket, bowled a good match winning spell. He was awarded man of the match award too. In my last ODI game, a player from our side made his ODI debut who went on to become a very good bowler for the country.

I made my Test debut in an Ashes match. In that game, there were 4 different bowlers who took 5fors in 4 different innings. It was a low scoring game, and we lost the game despite having a healthy first innings lead. The only man to score a half century in that game was the local lad of the venue. That was my first and last Test match as I did not make any mark whatsoever in that game.

I made my Test debut in a game where an opposition player scored his first ton as an opening batsman. In my last Test match' date=' a player from the opposition scored his only Test ton and that was the only century in that game. I proved to be a bad luck to my team as we lost both my debut as well as the last test match. My final game was played in a venue where the opposition never lost a single game. And still the opposition has never lost a single game in that venue.[/quote'] I'm not sure about the last bit of your post but I'll take a guess with James Ormond.
I made my Test match debut in a venue which hosts many Tests in that country. In that game' date=' a fine player scored his highest score in that venue which was finally broken by him recently. I made my ODI debut with an opening batsman of our team. I am ambidextrous. In my final ODI, a player from the opposition who earlier made his Test debut in that very venue in the Test series concluded just before the limited overs Cricket, bowled a good match winning spell. He was awarded man of the match award too. In my last ODI game, a player from our side made his ODI debut who went on to become a very good bowler for the country.[/quote'] Anyone answering this one ? Its probably the toughest :two_thumbs_up:
I made my Test match debut in a venue which hosts many Tests in that country. In that game' date=' a fine player scored his highest score in that venue which was finally broken by him recently. I made my ODI debut with an opening batsman of our team. I am ambidextrous. In my final ODI, a player from the opposition who earlier made his Test debut in that very venue in the Test series concluded just before the limited overs Cricket, bowled a good match winning spell. He was awarded man of the match award too. In my last ODI game, a player from our side made his ODI debut who went on to become a very good bowler for the country.[/quote'] Adam Dale ?

I made my Test debut very late in my career. In that game, a bowler from the opposition took 5fors in both the innings. The only ton of the game came from my captain's bat. In that very game, a player from the opposition also made his debut and turned out to be a very good player in the future. In the ODIs, I made my debut with a teammate of mine who partnered along with me and we won that game quite comfortably. In my final ODI, 3 other players made their debuts.

I have taken more than 1000 first class wickets.I made my ODI and test debut at the same venue and against same the oppostion.On my test debut 3 other players were making their test debut ,out of which only one had a good test career.My last ODI match was again against this same opposition,where a bowler from the opposition took his best figures in ODI cricket and won the M.O.M award.I myself had a pretty good match but still that turned out to be my last intl. match.Who am I ?