Ricky Ponting kissed by an Indian fan

Shawn

So what's the big problem? Men kissing men is in the indian culture from ages ago' date=' it's nothing to be ashamed of. What's your point Shawn?[/quote'] yeah that's our culture man, i think its verry cooool! see how close our cricketers are Whos+Hand.jpgsreesanth_Francis34_fanmigo_contribution1294339575757.jpegsreesanth-harbhajan.gif it's unity maaaan and people from other countries don't see it the way we see it, that's the problemo..

yeah that's our culture man, i think its verry cooool! see how close our cricketers are Whos+Hand.jpgsreesanth_Francis34_fanmigo_contribution1294339575757.jpegsreesanth-harbhajan.gif it's unity maaaan and people from other countries don't see it the way we see it, that's the problemo..
I dont think you should attribute one or two gay players' qualities to everyone.

I dont think you should attribute one or two gay players' qualities to everyone.
comeon maan, we indians walk on the road holding each other's pinkies don't we? isn't it common if you walk on Chikkapete Street and Doddapete Street.. jIJX93nCfhM See people like him give a wrong idea about our unity to the world.we r indians and proudly united :)

That was horrible.
u r not a real indian! तैरना हाइ तो समंदर में टैरो , नदी नालो में क्या रखा है , तैरना है तो समंदर में टैरो , नदी नालो में क्या रखा है , प्यार करना है तो वतन से करो , इन हसिनाओ में क्या रखा है . "JAI HIND"