Quadrangular Under-19 Series (India),Sept 2011/12

nsareen

:(( massive choke job SA style I mean WTF happened. They were dominating the entire series so far...were they overperforming before? Saara mojo khatam? Kya hua?
They have played all their games on the same pitch. This is nothing but choke job in the finals Very disappointed. I mean the top and middle order just collapsed...wtf I think even 100 is not possible now........
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Excellent from the young boys. Congrats. The best thing about these youngsters is the fight they have shown, the lower order winning a match against SL in the league stages and the bowlers fighting hard to defend a low total today. Amazing. Unmukt Chand, Aparajith, Sandeep Sharma and Rush Kalaria are the real backbone of this young team and the standout performers. Wishing them all the very best for a wonderful future.

Congratulations to India for winning the final. In fact they have been the best team by miles even if they had lost today. But the real test of the sub continental teams will come in Australia come the WC next year. They are used to conditions home but it will be interesting to see how they cope with pacy wickets and where it wont spin as much as it does in SC.