Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud

Cricket Tragic

^+1 I was surprised to see how they move on so quickly with the proceedings in this USA version, apne yahaan to pehle AB puchte hai ki lock kia jaaye ki nai, kam se kam 2-3 baar, galat ho to lifeline e baare me batane lagte hai, aur kitna risk involved hai vo bhi bataate rehte hai

AB helps the contestants a lot in KBC' date='if the answer is correct then he will be pretty quick to lock it but if the contestant guesses wrongly at first,then he is even quicker to remind them of their lifelines :cantstop:[/quote'] Even I noticed it many times. But in this case, he did the opposite. Btw - at the 2:41 or so mark there is a glimpse of AB's screen. At least the answer's correctness is not visible on AB's screen. If he knew answers by heart, then only he can help.

Even I noticed it many times. But in this case' date= he did the opposite. Btw - at the 2:41 or so mark there is a glimpse of AB's screen. At least the answer's correctness is not visible on AB's screen. If he knew answers by heart, then only he can help.
He knows all the answers which the computer asks,thats what I have come to conclude after watching all the seasons of KBC.But in this case,its different because the contestant is already using the lifeline so there was no scope of help.

May be at the time of locking the computer signals a green spot for a right answer and then goes back to orange' date=' and if its wrong it shows red and then goes back to orange until AB presses to release the answer :dontknow:[/quote'] yes, but for AB to 'help', AB should get signal before locking. And if that happens, some audience behind AB's back would be able to see that... and someone can try exploiting that.