Cameras in Wankhede Stadium allowed ? (Help)

ankeetsinha

Even I'm planning to go to Wankhede for the third test. @Ankeet From where did you book those E-Tickets from; Kyazoonga ? To those who've previously attended @ the Wankhede, which stand is more preferable to watch from and Row (middle or bottom). Update: Just checked @ Kyazoonga that tickets are available only for the SG Upper stand & Vijay Merchant one. Rest all are sold out (I still doubt). So which is the better stand ?
Thank God I booked the Divecha pavilion.. Apparently looks like the match is gonna be sold out
did you tried booking using some other browser ? I hope your anti virus isn't blocking the page ?
Use internet explorer. And im sure there is a pop up blocker. I faced the same problem but it got sorted out
Yes, tried with a VPN and still couldn't complete the transaction the way it should've been. Thankfully the transaction was recording in their system but those fools debited twice the amount. Registered a complaint, about to receive the amt. back. Anyways, people who have visited the Wankhede previously, did you guys carry a binoculars or didn't need it ?
I've got 5 for SRT stand @ 500 each. Not sure I'm selling them as yet tho.. Trying to postpone prepone anything and everything.
Update: Managed to book the ticket for the Vithal Divecha Pavilion. Surprisingly Kyazoonga site said 'few tickets' available. Seems like MCA increased the quota of Kyazoonga a little.