When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

Yes you can look towards the negatives as you have mentioned or you can also look towards positives. I can say that a lot of people appreciate your presence here(I know I do) and you must have openly read about it. But like any of us you also have your drawbacks and so sometimes you can pi$$ off people just as someone else does. No harm done so long as we can have a beer at the end of the day.
Mate, i request you - if you find me guilty of racism, bigotry & lying all in once like we've proven D_R to be, please come forth and re-arrange my face ! hadh hoti hai tulana ki...kahaan ek racist aur bigot...aur kahaan ek chirchiraa ladkaa... yeh to kahaan gangu teeli aur kahaan raaja bhoj waali baat ho gayee..na ?

Guest dada_rocks
No need for guessworks- i've already said before- i am 5'7 Achha ? To fir bol..kahaan mile...or kab ? Kahaan rahte ho tum ? Toronto mein ? Koi date bolo aaj se 1 mahine ke baad aur hum haazir ho jayenge..fir dekhenge ki kiski tatti utartee hai or kiski naheen... ya fir tu aaja....chal main he bataa deta hoon..main rahta hoon Vancouver mein...near Broadway & Nanaimo. Agar tu nahi aana chahta..to apni thikaana bol..dekhe kitne dum hai tere mein. Are you up for the gauntlet, mate ? I promise i wont bring guns- my hands and feet are enough.
Stool pe charhe ke measue karne ki nahin ho rahi hai:haha: Sala sahi mein dope-head hai ye.. oye pit jayega kisi din is tahra agar apna pata batata raha net pe to.. maan/baap ko rulayega dope-head hi sahi par hai to kam se kam ak beta unka..:haha:

No need for guessworks- i've already said before- i am 5'7 Achha ? To fir bol..kahaan mile...or kab ? Kahaan rahte ho tum ? Toronto mein ? Koi date bolo aaj se 1 mahine ke baad aur hum haazir ho jayenge..fir dekhenge ki kiski tatti utartee hai or kiski naheen... ya fir tu aaja....chal main he bataa deta hoon..main rahta hoon Vancouver mein...near Broadway & Nanaimo. Agar tu nahi aana chahta..to apni thikaana bol..dekhe kitne dum hai tere mein. Are you up for the gauntlet, mate ? I promise i wont bring guns- my hands and feet are enough.
I have been in my brawls myself and have won quite a few of them . But one cardinal rule ,NEVER UNDERESTIMATE your opponent. That's why I am surprised at your confidence in delivering the KO . Anyways , why bother settling scores the Taliban way ?

Sare kanch foot gaye honge tumhare ghar ke ... .:haha:
1. I dont tolerate racists U want to wipe out israel 2. I dont tolerate bigots: refere 1 3. I dont tolerate liars.. I will give it to u here u are dope-head so actually u belive ur drivel so can't lie.
:haha::haha::haha: Abey aphasia-suffering village idiot, the answers are simple: 1. Israel is not a race. I've categorically stated i have problem with the nation of israel, ie, its government- not its citizens or jews. 2. re : 1 3. So you admit that you were lying to simply push your nefarious agenda. Now, are you gonna be man enough to meet me ? I already offered and gave you the nearest interesection to my home...any time you wanna show up..let me know..and if you arnt simply a 'garajne waali badal', then put your money where the mouth is and tell me of a location you'd like to meet in.

Guest dada_rocks
I am totally selling this fight to HBO. "Bihar vs Bengal" - battle of the lightweights for eternal messageboard supremacy !
First round se jyada nahin chalega :haha: hamne bahut bengali dekhen hai ak lever ka jisko gussa bahut aata hai par dant to do patloon gili ho jati hai.. I am sure he is no different...:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
:haha::haha::haha: Abey aphasia-suffering village idiot, the answers are simple: 1. Israel is not a race. I've categorically stated i have problem with the nation of israel, ie, its government- not its citizens or jews. 2. re : 1 3. So you admit that you were lying to simply push your nefarious agenda. Now, are you gonna be man enough to meet me ? I already offered and gave you the nearest interesection to my home...any time you wanna show up..let me know..and if you arnt simply a 'garajne waali badal', then put your money where the mouth is and tell me of a location you'd like to meet in.
I wud like to blow ur house but i love u I can't stand u living there but i love u.. do u see the idiocy dope-head..:haha:

Stool pe charhe ke measue karne ki nahin ho rahi hai:haha: Sala sahi mein dope-head hai ye.. oye pit jayega kisi din is tahra agar apna pata batata raha net pe to.. maan/baap ko rulayega dope-head hi sahi par hai to kam se kam ak beta unka..:haha:
LOL..abey coward...i've given you my nearest street intersection...ask Rajeev, it is where i live-he knows me personally...so who is the coward now ? I didnt give out my precise address- i gave you my nearest interesection...now tell me..where and when do you wanna meet...stop trying to chicken out...

I am totally selling this fight to HBO. "Bihar vs Bengal" - battle of the lightweights for eternal messageboard supremacy !
:haha::haha: So lemme get this straight- you think that this racist,bigoted and lying scumbag is fit to represent bihar ? I know he's been racist towards bengal...but i actually respect bihar...so dont even think about getting such a lowly person to represent bihar...

LOL..abey coward...i've given you my nearest street intersection...ask Rajeev, it is where i live-he knows me personally...so who is the coward now ? I didnt give out my precise address- i gave you my nearest interesection...now tell me..where and when do you wanna meet...stop trying to chicken out...
Bhaiya ! Doesn't DR live in Toronto, So who is going to pick the air tab ?

First round se jyada nahin chalega
Done..i will finish it before 1st round. :haha:
hamne bahut bengali dekhen hai ak lever ka jisko gussa bahut aata hai par dant to do patloon gili ho jati hai.. I am sure he is no different...:haha:
Then why are you so afraid ? gimme the adress and/or location and a date (1 month from now minimum) so that i can come and teach you a lesson...stop running away, coward...

:haha::haha: So lemme get this straight- you think that this racist,bigoted and lying scumbag is fit to represent bihar ? I know he's been racist towards bengal...but i actually respect bihar...so dont even think about getting such a lowly person to represent bihar...
Chup kar saale, tereko sirf mukka marne ka kaam hai...samjha ? Aur sab marketing sharketing ki baat hai, aur woh mera business hai, okie dokie...:haha: Now we gotta do the official weigh-in

I have been in my brawls myself and have won quite a few of them . But one cardinal rule ' date='NEVER UNDERESTIMATE your opponent. That's why I am surprised at your confidence in delivering the KO . Anyways , why bother settling scores the Taliban way ?[/quote'] CC is a small kid, we should not fight with him... what he needs is some of us to lovingly sit down and explain the happenings of the world to him.... i have taken upon the responsibity upon myself in cricket.... i would expect some of you to step forward take more responsibility.... Dhonds - poetry and literature? Lurks - Fitness? DR - history??

Chup kar saale, tereko sirf mukka marne ka kaam hai...samjha ? Aur sab marketing sharketing ki baat hai, aur woh mera business hai, okie dokie...:haha: Now we gotta do the official weigh-in
:haha::haha::haha: 5'7, 130 pounds...ab uss coward se poocho...address dene ke liye...i dont care about his vital stats...he obviously does since he is now nervous about getting whupped and is avoiding the meeting after throwing big word-arrows.

what he needs is some of us to lovingly sit down and explain the happenings of the world to him.
Vats...the only person here (or used to be here) who could teach me anything about happenings of the world is Salil. You dont have enough experience or knowledge... Again, apne aukaad me raho, vats!