Its Hot

Holysmoke

aate hi India ki burai shuru abe tere main koi keeda hai kya
Saying it as it is is 'buraii' these days ? A Bengali saying that Kolkata public transport is one of the sh!ttiest in the world is 'burayee' ?You gotto be sh!tting me !:whatchutalkingabout

No but your way of comparisons are pathetic. It might not up to the standard of Germany but the population in those cities is not same either
Umm...i said German PT outshines Canada's/Vancouver's by nearly the same distance as Canada outshines India/Kolkata in this respect. And population is the fault of Indian people- not some crazy stork-conspiracy. It is something India has to own up to rather than hide behind.

It is a factor. When you do compare just don't neglect the factors. Since you are not an Indian, its not your concern to decide whose problem is the population
Err, i am an Indian. and yes, it is a factor- a factor created by India in the first place so no point in bringing it up as an excuse or any mitigation. So the population cannot be used as an excuse to justify the lack of cohesion in India's PT. Maybe Indians should've thought ahead before breeding like rabbits. And another thing- *YOU* dont deceide what my concerns are or arn't and any pathetic arguments leading from the color of passports is nothing but a ploy to deflect criticism. Perhaps one day you might realize that there are zillions of people who put little or no stock in the markings on a small booklet (passport).

what has color of passport to do with this? Why do you not talk to the point and bring in worthless arguments? Total wastage of time answering to your posts here
You brought in the whole 'you arnt an Indian' cr@p- so i clarified with the color of passport comment.

that is totally reflected from your post and way your write. Enjoy your canadian life
What is reflected is also your interpretation of the reflection. Enjoy your desi life as well ! Simple fact in this thread is your pride flared up because someone compared a pathetic state of affairs in this matter in India to a far more shining example in other nations. India doesnt matter, neither does Canada,US,UK,Pakistan,China,etc etc...those are just lines on a map..what matters is people,nature and development of people without screwing over nature. Something India is mindlessly doing at the moment and Canada cant stop doing despite being mindful about it.

Its not about pride. You wont understand. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Constructive criticism is just an euphemism in this case for backpatting sympathy and saying 'we are doing just fine' when we aint. I dont think you will understand either. Bottomline is, your comments about my 'indian-ness' is unwarranted and irrelevant to what i said.

Dhut you sissy lot! Here it is 115-116 degrees and you crib about 90s. Tell you what I would be delighted the day it is 90s here :P
Lived in a country for years where its 45C+ ( thats 115 ish in the demented fahrenheit scale) in the shade for four months a year. So :eviltongue::aetsch:

Lived in a country where its 45C+ ( thats 115 ish in the demented fahrenheit scale) in the shade for four months a year. So :eviltongue::aetsch:
Well I am living there now..and in winter when you will be shovelling ice/snow from your driveway I shall be laying in cozy in my swimming pool...for a good 6 months.. so there :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Well I am living there now..and in winter when you will be shovelling ice/snow from your driveway I shall be laying in cozy in my swimming pool...for a good 6 months.. so there :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:
Err...you Yankee gits are never gonna be educated i guess...:cantstop: Where I live, we don't see even an inch of snow on the ground for more than 3 weeks a year at best. :haha:

Err...you Yankee gits are never gonna be educated i guess...:cantstop: Where I live, we don't see even an inch of snow on the ground for more than 3 weeks a year at best. :haha:
Darn then. Move further Northwards then! Whats the point of living in Canada and not be close to Greenlands :tounge_smile: