Its Hot

Holysmoke

PS: Does drinking a lot of pepsi count too ? If so, add in 0.5L of pepsi/coke on average per day into my quota as well.
Yes it does. However Pepsi/Coke has Caffein in them so you may want to watch out. If you still want the soda sip Caffein Free versions. But yeah to answer your question it counts towards total daily water intake.

Yes it does. However Pepsi/Coke has Caffein in them so you may want to watch out. If you still want the soda sip Caffein Free versions. But yeah to answer your question it counts towards total daily water intake.
make some lipton ice tea and store it in a big bottle in your refridgerators... drink it whenever you want. you get to control the sugar, the calories, no extra cafeine and adequate amount of anti oxidants! did i mention its cheaper and better for the environment as it does not use plastic bottles??

did i mention its cheaper and better for the environment as it does not use plastic bottles??
I am a single man, in my mid 20s,living on other side of the world from his family, paying bills, holding a job, might go back to school for further studies, etc etc- i dont even own a car. I try to be as conservation-minded as i can, but end of the day, i dont care much buying a plastic bottle here or a freaking double-bagging my plastic carry-bags from the grocery store.And i recycle. But even if i were to recycle absolutely nothing and toss everything into the garbage-plastic,beer bottles & all- i'd still be infinitely less harmful to nature than 99% of North America. :haha:

I am a single man, in my mid 20s,living on other side of the world from his family, paying bills, holding a job, might go back to school for further studies, etc etc- i dont even own a car. I try to be as conservation-minded as i can, but end of the day, i dont care much buying a plastic bottle here or a freaking double-bagging my plastic carry-bags from the grocery store.And i recycle. But even if i were to recycle absolutely nothing and toss everything into the garbage-plastic,beer bottles & all- i'd still be infinitely less harmful to nature than 99% of North America. :haha:
as again, instead of listening to reason, you resort to verbose and talking out of the wrong end of your alimentary canal. the per capita energy and CO2 output of a single man is significantly higher than that of a nuclear or joint family. and listen... every time you use a plastic bottle, a lot of fuel is wasted in production of the bottle, transportation, and then even more when recycled. infact, in new york city, starting today they are passing a resolution to force all restaurants to push tap water as the primary water served to the patrons. i guess michael bloomberg is an idiot.

the per capita energy and CO2 output of a single man is significantly higher than that of a nuclear or joint family
Utter, categoric bulldust. I may grant that on AVERAGE, it is higher for a single man because of shared resources factor, it comes down to a lower average per person in a family- but single man 'waste/consumption' does NOT add up to that of a joint family. And almost all joint families/nuclear familes etc. have cars- i dont. Thats 95% of the battle won right there ! I will give a toss about plastic when i buy a car..maybe then i'd not have the REQUIREMENT to double-bag it and walk my sorry a$$ home.
i guess michael bloomberg is an idiot.
Meidcare should be licking their chops.

Yep mate. The seasonal highest has been 118 so there :tounge_smile::tounge_smile:
is it still that hot in Phoenix?? Last I heard from a friend there it wasnt as bad....I thought that heat wave was pretty much done....not that it makes *that* much of a difference in that area anyways lol

Utter, categoric bulldust. I may grant that on AVERAGE, it is higher for a single man because of shared resources factor, it comes down to a lower average per person in a family- but single man 'waste/consumption' does NOT add up to that of a joint family. And almost all joint families/nuclear familes etc. have cars- i dont. Thats 95% of the battle won right there ! I will give a toss about plastic when i buy a car..maybe then i'd not have the REQUIREMENT to double-bag it and walk my sorry a$$ home. Meidcare should be licking their chops.
three months on this site and i have come to one conclusion: you sir are a moron and refuse mundane stuff like mathematics and science. so i guess no point arguing with you. go buy your plastic water bottle and when done, shove it where the sun ought to shine but it dont.